Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Why was sub-saharan Africa incapable of creating any civilization or culture of great value?

Attached: mud mosque.jpg (920x656, 81K)

Mali, Ghana, Great Zimbabwe, Swahili city states, Yoruba/Benin, Sao, Aksum, D'mt

Exactly. So why were they so incapable?

Define ''great value'', since value is subjective

Attached: catphoto.jpg (237x285, 25K)

Attached: images (28).jpg (193x261, 6K)

Timbuktu was not only a important trade center it was also a global islamic center of learn home to Universities like Sankore housing thousands of students and teachers and was home over 70,000 manuscripts

Attached: download (6).jpg (281x180, 9K)

why do these heads keep getting posted in african threads?
is this really it? this is all the culture and skill that sub sahara produced?

No just some off the hand examples

Attached: download (4).jpg (191x263, 8K)

Why does this niggeraboo have such a hard on for defending Apefrica?

Who are you? Why do you keep posting this? It's been months man try a new shtick

Attached: JB0317.jpg (1000x1719, 553K)

Attached: af4df2bc5b30610e904d7166265e2e80--african-artwork-africa-art.jpg (236x618, 20K)

they are really great, but there must be something else. i mean, compare those heads to pic related.

Attached: blah.jpg (650x433, 165K)

I think that OP is asking why sub Saharan African civilizations never created things like pic related

Attached: Notre_Dame_de_Paris_by_night_time.jpg (2319x1749, 1.3M)

Why do you feel the need to constantly berate it

Because the technology would be applicable to the Saharan environment due to the desertifacation of land and Forced migration out of it

Maybe they didn't have any pressure to advance like Europeans did. Africa is quite fertile and they didn't need to develop any advancements to survive to the extent Euros did. War also furthers technological development.
Idk though, just talking out my ass.

Cherry picking by undeservedly proud alt right goblins

They did develope thou look at places like Mali Songhai Ghana tichitt settlements djenno kumbi Saleh great Zimbabwe Swahili City states kingdom of the Kongo Ethiopia ect

Attached: images (9).jpg (240x210, 12K)

Cultural determinism. Youre using an arbitrary metric to grade people you know nothing about. Is the meaning of life to be a jew slave like west yuros? None can say for sure.

I'm not saying they had no development, but nowhere near the level as Europeans.