Why is there nothing manlier and testosterone inducing than serving your country...

Why is there nothing manlier and testosterone inducing than serving your country? I bet most of the fucc bois here can't even survive training.

youtu.be/MUCcdQ9X5JQ

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this thread. Also fuck off the military is filled with nothing but dumb people who fail at life.

My country forbids insularity of my race and only my race, and will not allow me to legally practice my religion, and you want me to serve it with a smile on my face?

Fuck off

What country?
Are you planning on going SO?

OP, how do you serve your country?

lol.
>20 y/o
>Army ROTC and applied math at top 15 uni
>15k in Bitcoin/other crypto currencies. Used basic training money (~2k) to invest a year and a half ago.
>Army stipend and part time job pay for my own rent/tuition/food
>Literally no debt
>mom is super proud
>have time to do interesting research because not a debt ridden wagie
>Pretty ok with women
>have a fraternity with the army
My life would have been straight fucked but I was basically saved by the military. Kys

not really alls it is sadist drill sergeants getting satisfied by commanding people around and putting them through tortuous conditions. it just makes the cadetes subservient order takers.

most combat operations are about planning and courage has nothing to do with physical training. i mean shit the navy seals that raided the compound they flew there, crashed a plane, shot dudes with nightvision goggles, etc.

that mission was all planning.

Oh, this thread again. None of these pussies can deadlift close to 405 lbs

sage

congrats on being an outlier(but you're liying). 99% of the brainlets who enlist will flunk out of community college when they're discharged

My cock gets so hard when I tell my life story and people think im lying
Best part:
>abusive stepdad and father
>poor af growing up
>was a drug dealer in highschool
>Quit after a friend OD'd, turned my life around and now love math/programming
>going to be an infantryman

It's like I'm a comic book character or something

Well, I dont have the gpa for much else

That’s BUD/S which is for SEALs.
It’s not even training really it’s bootcamp to get rid of the 75% or so who can’t cut it.
After making it through, then the real training starts.
Not that guy but let me guess, you tried to enlist but they didn’t want you for your history of depression or ADD prescriptions or something? Or was your dad in the military and was abusive towards you? Honestly curious as to the reason behind your absolutely excessive and asinine hate

Cept there are people who have worse backgrounds and did way better. Some of them eveb became famous CEOs. Your story is quite shit kys dude:

most places are, but seals are definitely not people who 'fail at life'

>20 years old

>you tried to enlist but they didn’t want you for your history of depression or ADD prescriptions or something?
Not even close. I'm an electrical engineer grad from a top 10 uni. You military brainlets just make me laugh

>getting told I will be allowed to kill someone because I prove I am man enough to someone
Seems confy

America

This, what if your country isnt worth serving? We dont all live in best korea

but there is something manlier, overthrowing the rule of another country

I forgot, which country is invading America again? I would gladly enlist to serve and defend the country if against those coming to kill us.

Wait, you're saying you enlisted just to go kill brown women and children in their own homes, just because some politicians told you to?

Mexico

>electrical engineer
>calling others are brainlets
do you pray to a picture of Elon Musk while sneering at math majors who laugh at you having to take math-for-engineers classes?

>ROTC
>Serving your country

Until you commission, you ain't shit.

why are you so salty user
this guy turned his life around, good for him

Cause he probably thinks he is the shit and looks down on white collar people. Fuck him dude I may make my money by moving huge blocs of money and acrrueing interest and other usury shit, but I work just as hard as the average blue collar cuck. Just because I didn't want to help uncle sam doesn't make him better than me.

>says that Navy Seals are all failures
>blanket statement about all military also being failure
>user says he isn't a failure
>WAHHH HES LOOKING DOWN ON ME MILITARY ELITISM
you have me stumped alright...

I will always have the utmost respect for the men and women who give their lives to a cause they believe in, and for the reasons they have for joining the military.

I will never respect the greedy manipulative children who send them out to die.

>dying for Israel
no thanks senpai

Lol.
I want money and elevated social status... ideals like patriotism, duty, service and whatever are a meme

In his defence I was actively trying to be a dick (I'm the ROTC guy)

>math-for-engineers
You mean practical and applicable mathematics? If it weren't for the state funding fruitless programs you useless theorists would be extinct. You are the bottom rung of STEM

Milfag here. Like most things in life, there's sweet, and there is sour. The military will set you up for life in some areas, and seriously fuck you over in others.

For instance, I did the ROTC meme and got lucky enough to get to fly for the USAF. Financially I'm pretty set, I got the best group bros, and there's no doubt I have one of the coolest jobs in existence. When I get done with my service, I have one of the best retirement packages in existence, and I can basically walk into an airline, defense contractor, or just be a NEET.

However, the military will send you to absolute shitholes. For instance, right now I'm stationed in the rural south, so forget about getting laid if you're not already married unless you like single moms and braphogs. The military is a divorce machine. I've seen more relationships crumble in my relatively short time in the military than I have my entire life.

Why you gotta lie and put “top 10” on the Internet user damn nobody is going to look down on you unless you go to like ITT tech or something lol
Also not even in the military just curious as to your bitterness it’s gotta come from somewhere

>Manly
>Serving
Pick one

>Can't even survive training
Congrats on passing basic dipshit. I hope you enjoyed your 90 days of sports camp combined with your fantasy of older men dominating you.

Get on my level of training bro

Theoretical maths is the applied maths of 100 years in the future

Milfag here, joining my country's air force has been a blessing.
Every day you see how much your brain is your weakest point.
Barely did 2.4km in 12m when I joined and 7 months later I was doing 16km trails with a stupid smile on my face.
It's funny how people think the military gets you swole but you do nothing but cardio the whole time.

A lot of studying too. Military life is one hell of a commitment but it's what I always wanted.