Were E-Sports a mistake? I can believe they make "supplements" for this shit

Were E-Sports a mistake? I can believe they make "supplements" for this shit

Ahahahahahahaha cute

virtually everything about the way we use technology is a mistake

Gotta get me my preworkout

I feel like quitting video games looking at these.

>people actually make money moving their fingers around

What do these even do?

Holy shit I just checked out their website.
It's literally Pre marketed to """gamers"""

So do surgeons.

begone nigger

fuck right off

nice

>there was a time when people would be impressed by a world class boxer like Mike Tyson
>people would spend so much time analyzing his power
>his combinations
>his speed
>his footwork
>hit headmovement
>his work out regiment
>his dieting
>how all of it would be used to create such a boxing monster

Now we have this cancer called esports that is considered a "sport".

>sit down
>just click things
>practice clicking faster

Consumerism in general is pretty cringy

And most other occupations

Stupid

they're not the same
it taste good

Mike Tyson is a retarded nigger

why are you fags so mad about it? if theres a demand and people like it its obviously going to generate money. its not like everyone could do what progamers are doing. you need to actually be talented to be good at games like csgo

>you actually need to be talented to be good at games like csgo

I don't know why this made me laugh

>virtually
noice

its actually true though. if they werent talented everyone would do what they are doing and make easy money playing games all day. but not everyone can. instead of obviously being jealous you could be happy for them. they obviously found something they enjoy doing and earn shitloads of money while doing so

Nobody knows a single famous "pro-gamer"

I don't watch much sports but even I know most meme players.

Whats your point

i mean i'm not big in vidya but i know the competitive players and teams that are most popular

>Gaming endurance

Fucking what? People gas from playing games?

I wonder if high level e sportsmen mainline modafinil and shit all day for an edge

Wherever there is a demand, supply will follow. Also, if you don't like it, don't watch it. Bitching about it won't make it go away.

Now before some dumbass thinks I'm defending e-sports, I'm not. I just don't see how bitching on an anonymous thread dedicated to FITNESS is going to do anything.

God, you dumbasses can be so cancerous.

>fuck right off
>>>/reddit/

>stop bitching
>bitches

Upset your tfw no gf thread was archived?

I am hiding this thread because it makes me angry.

>tfw can't make money off of competitive X3
Life just isn't fair

how is there fame relevant to his point

>Neurotransmitters
Go home gameboy

Wew

Is that Timbahwolf? Sad!

honestly no different than real sports like soccer, football etc - "you just click things" well in other sports you kick and throw things

10/10 here's your (you)

:^)

because the 'free market' doesn't account for talent. just because the masses demand it, it doesn't mean that it is actually good culturally.

>in a game you're limited to its own mechanics
>in real life you are allowed to introduce your own unorthodox techniques through your talent

you're limited by the rules in the game. You can just grab the balls with your hands, run inside the goal while playing football.
also, you can't stand up during your national athem while playing handegg.

games also obey certain rules, they aren't taxing physically, but they are when it comes to strategic thinking, hand-and-eye coordination, etc.

unless you're arguing that chess isn't relevant too, because it has it's on mechanics?

Turns out you can do the thing where you oversimplify activities to make them look trivial with anything
>nigger takes steroids and hits people
>trains forever to hit people faster
>people pay money to watch this

I'm not saying the people that follow esports aren't the cringiest soyboys of all time but the people who play it are seriously good at what they do, it's definitely a skill, and I think the evidence of that is that they practice 10+ hours a day and only the best have a chance of getting any kind of money out of it. It's a shame that it's low skill ceiling games like league of legends that get the majority of attention though.

The real problem with esports is that young kids growing up will, instead of being inspired to better themselves physically, want to spend 10+ hours a day practicing a game like their heroes, which is really sad. They're gonna have a bad time later in life.

Nice. Have a (you).

Probably not during the grind of daily practice, but I would not be surprised at all if people are on some kind of meds when competing in those $1,000,000+ tournaments.

I can understand it being called "esports" because its a sport from a purely structural aspect but it is in no way a sport from an athletic aspect.

That being said I've drank the gamma labs thing once cuz my friend said it was "just pre-workout bro". It's just caffeine...

I dont begrudge anyone making money off of "e-sports" but I despise the notion that they are 'sports' or that the players are athletes of any kind.

So many errors

Just wondering but would lifting help with reaction time? You are training CNS to make response of muscles more efficient and quicker if you train power so would this translate to quicker reaction times?

except its much easier to work with a team or alone in video games due to the significantly greater amount of spatial awareness versus reality where your spatial awareness is very localized. Real sports requires everything a competitive gamer requires along with good circulatory and muscular system. More work must be produced and training is extremely limited unlike training for games

Reaction is about the mind and eyes.

which is your CNS. Your PNS is involved too which is the reaction portion of the process

Lol...PNS

Wrong, IRL sports require more coordination and movement skills since you have to control your whole body.

>this post
>everyone who replied to it

Goddamn I share this place with fucking kindergarteners

KEK

That's not exactly true, a lot of people nerd out over people like Idra.

Literally who?

You showed em