Which gloves do you use for lifting?

Which gloves do you use for lifting?

>using gloves
Why don't you go vegan too

You mean what gloves do you wear while getting cornholed by a qt3.14 twink? Gloves are for faggots and bitches.

No, gloves are for the preservation of our old lifting bars. Let me explain:

>pussy enters gym
>pussy handles bar for deadlifting or whatever (without gloves)
>he complains to staff that the bar "got his hands all dirty" and is too slick for him to handle
>gym orders new shiny, shit-too-slick-and-slim bars that NOBODY can pick up
>everybody is now having a bad day
>gym can no longer afford those overdue punching bags
>pussy never even shows up back at gym (dyel)

What kind of shit gym do you go to? New bars are supposed to be more grippy

Yeah why not suck dick and wear a training bra too fag?

they're called skin, if free

I use picrelated, I get some weird looks but they're pretty good

Kill your self

I don't understand. Can I not wear gloves to prevent callouses? When I'm picking up a bar with more than 135Ibs on it I can feel my hands starting to tare

you aren't supposed to prevent callouses you queer, just wash your hands with soap so they aren't scratchy

Are you using proper grip?

>not wanting calloused hands

I have been working a trade for over a decade and lifting for over 5 years. My hands are not leather mitts with no feeling with skin chunks hanging off of them, they are just a little tougher than your average vidya nerd. Your skin gets stronger and you become stronger. Wearing gloves is literally helping your little baby hands stay little baby hands.

This obv.

this

>anything more than 1 plate hurts

HAVE YOU TRIED LIFTING FOR LONGER THAN 3 MONTHS

I've been lifting for exactly two months and I can easily hold 3pl8

Why would you want to prevent callouses? It gives a nice sense of progress to see them get bigger an rougher. The only downside I've found is that I can now feel them when I jerk off.
>feelsbadman.jpg

>if you use gloves you are a weakling sissy

yeah, whatever, you hotshots can enjoy your sandpaper hands and callouses

OP here.

So I did some work in the meantime, come back to this thread, and see this bullshit. Funny guys here... kek.

I've been training for about 8 years now and for the last 3 I've started to use gloves occasionally for certain routines where I just want some extra grip / do more reps without the weights slipping from tired hands. Though I do not share your 'super manly' views on the matter, lel, I do have pretty evident calluses on my palms. My question was not aimed at preventing cosmetic alterations to hands, but rather to get some input on quality equipment since my old gloves are torn to shreds and stink like rancid butter.

Still I'm saving this thread to show to my pal for the laughs. You guys really know how to make an old man smirk. I'm still getting new gloves by the way, like the giant pussy that I am. ;^) *blows kiss and prances with skirt waving*

Only cityfolk and soyboys embrace having soft hands. Enjoy having your palms ripped open as soon as something minutely sharp contacts them.

just get some pumice stone and rub it on your callouses in the shower. it'll keep them from getting too big. you don't want callouses to get too big because they will tear and that shit hurts like hell

Don't listen to all of these fags. You can wear gloves if you want. Just don't forget to take them off before giving your boyfriend nice handjobs with those velvety smooth hands of yours.