Today at work

>Today at work
>Too unconfident to talk to or even look at the girl who likes me
>Dyel normie friends barely able to stand me because of how weird I'am
>Tfw when I realize my life is exactly the same as it was before
>Tfw 11 years of lifting didn't change anything

How about you stop feeling sorry for yourself for once in your pathetic life and actually do something about it?

try nofap

I thought I was. I thought getting /fit would cure my autism.

I'm always on nofap. I don't practice masterbation because I think it's gross.

Change yourself user, go to a bar and get drunk then talk to women, it'l be easier like that.

goto a psychiatrist, you ain't normal. autists need to accept that they need help sometimes

>11 years of lifting
Post body

get your test levels checked soy boy

>6'0
>200 lbs

I don't want to take a body pic right now because I just ate a big meal. This picture is a little old but I'm about the same size.

All we can see is one arm.

>spidey t shirt
lmao are you autistic?

>no shoulders
>no definition
>wearing a t shirt for children

>11 years lifting
>this
LMAO

>go to a bar
>start trying to approach women, most reject you immediately
>one girl shows interest
>leaves with her girlfriends when the bar closes
>wake up with a hangover and remember all the girls that rejected you the day before
>feel like killing yourself and at the same time spending every second trying to find out what's wrong with you
I've learned my lesson

hop on the juice

yep, last time I went out to bars to pick up women I ended up getting rejected from entering every bar because they had a no single males policy. Only bar that let me in kicked me out after 10 minutes because they don't allow "PUAs" to be in
there security threatened to kick my ass if I didn't leave so I went home.

thats a good policy, I'll forward that to my local bar owners

Fuck guys, I was thinking about doing this when I turn 21, but I guess all my hopes have been crushed.

im 25 and ive never even been to a bar

okay you are weird, even for Veeky Forums levels

Theres really no way to pick up women proactively unless you use tinder, are friends with them beforehand, or have the mental fortitude to get rejected constantly.

The best way is to pretend you're not directly interested but give them opportunity to hit you up if they're interested. Like just mention "if you wanna hang out later, let me know" and walk away back to your friends. She might come over to you later. If not you can pretend it's any other reason than you being weird/ugly. Like maybe she's just not that type of girl, maybe she's the kind of girl who wants to know someone really well before romantic things begin, maybe she wanted to but felt intimidated by your guy group. Maybe she even has too little confidence to approach you like this.

Either way it's all on her for as long as you pretend that it is.

Was bored so I decided to do a body shot. Here you go you faggots.

Trim bodyfat. Girls love visible muscles definition more than muscle size.

>tinder

fuck off shills

I did not recommend tinder. It's superficial normie shit to the extreme and it often makes you feel like scum once you've been on several tinder dates that lead nowhere healthy. Makes you feel like women are bad.

The only actual useful information I got from watching a few of those shitty PUA videos is that you always have to through the conversation give her an excuse to come to your place so it isn't just an empty booty call to her.
Anything from saying "oh you like xyz band? I have their album on vinyl at my place, we should listen to it together" or something completely stupid like "oh I have a crap ton of coconut water at home, if you like it so much you can just have it"

This gives her the much needed illusion that she's not a whore and she feels much more comfortable going with you rather than when you say "hey let's go to my place hehe"

Not him but don't fall for the shredded meme. You spend 90% of the time interacting with girls while wearing a shirt anyways so why not be the biggest guy in the room? Your six pack doesn't do you any good when no one can see it.

what is your idea of "going nowhere" though?

I never say that. I think a lot of women assume the only reason a guy wants to talk to them is they have sexual intentions. I really don't try to look for bootycalls because I really am not sexually frustrated.

Tbh the only reason I want a gf is I want to cuddle and see someone I truly love every day.

The girls you often get on tinder are girls that go on many tinder dates a week or month. They go on dates they really have no expectations for, maybe sex and that's it.

Who would they rather see long term? The kinda funny dude who's kinda good looking, or the rich lawyer guy who looks like a model? First guy is booty call while they're waiting for the lawyer.

Obviously it's not THAT bad, a lot of relationships do start on tinder, but the journey in getting there can be torture for the soul.

user I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure you won't meet the love of your life drunk at a bar

Kinda my point. If all you're looking for is sex, dress up in a nice suit and go to a high end club. It's 80% hot girls who's willing to go home with the first dressed up dude who dances with them. It won't feel much better than a prostitute, and the collateral damage can even be worse than prostitutes.

>working on a sunday

Unironically this

still go bro, I don't live in the US so it might be different there