Vegan vs Meat eater rivalry aside. I know soy contains Phytoestrogens and anti nutrients. But what about fermented soy...

Vegan vs Meat eater rivalry aside. I know soy contains Phytoestrogens and anti nutrients. But what about fermented soy? Specially Natto ,Miso and Tempeh. I know for a fact that the fermentation proccess transforms the anti nutrients and other things, but does it get rid of Phytoestrogen/estrogen produce in the body?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

phytoestrogens do not negatively impact testosterone, whereas ESTROGEN in milk does.

>Phytoestrogens
Phytoestrogens are not bad, if consumed in sane quantities.
>anti nutrients
Soy also contains nutrients. Shocking, I know

Google dioxins in milk

Yes but you must admit there is a lot of controversy regarding estrogen and soy. I just want to be sure and get a report as unbiased as possible from Veeky Forums

>Yes but you must admit there is a lot of controversy regarding estrogen and soy
There is also a lot of "controversy" around the shape of the Earth.

>I just want to be sure and get a report as unbiased as possible from Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums is the wrong place for this. Go to NCBI and search for related papers.

I see men with manboobs everywhere. I'm very,very concerned.

I am also concerned about manboobs, but I don't see why you would be worried about soy specifically. There are plenty of ways to get gyno, normal soy consumption is proven to be not one of them. Literally one of the only foods that has been ruled out. You got this shit backwards

Don't eat Natto, it tastes like shit.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

This.

If any estrogen increase is going it's at such a miniscule amount that it doesn't affect testosterone. There's a few studies where rats are given phytorogen injections thrice daily and it increases their estrogen. Injections containing huge amounts of phytoestrogen extracts.
If you look at the data correlation between dairy and vegan diets, vegans tend to have more because dioxins in dairy and meat, along with dairy estrogen lower testosterone.

Maybe I'm retarded but that study talks about soy protein, doesn't that mean it's isolated? What about soy as a whole?

Just curious, is estrogen in milk present in all milk, even in raw organic farm milk?

Not true. I fell for the soy meme and got severe low-test symptoms.
>breast ache
>depression
>lowered libido
>less satisfying orgasms

If you want to be vegan, then fine, but avoid the soy.

>anti nutrients

and just for the record, I was eating around 14 servings of tofu (lunch + dinner) and 7-14 servings of soymilk (breakfast shake) per week for two months before the peak of my symptoms.

>soy foods, isolated soy protein, or isoflavone extracts
You can see what's included in the abstract

they are a thing, look it up

that's what I'm saying, I want to know if fermenting the soy will get rid of estrogen like it gets rid of other things

Interesting that scientist have so far been unable to replicate these results in controlled experiments.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19524224

>Breast ache
>Depression
>Lowered libido

Sounds like you're being hit with reality, and fat user.

Im in shape enough to pass marine corps minimum standards

My blood pressure is high as shit though and my diet is mostly meat. Should I attempt being vegan? I honestly don't even know how I'd make vegan meals it seems difficult.

I don't like vegetables and things that have a poor calorie to bite ratio bother me. I like the most calories possible per shovel full down my throat.

I'd be more down for vegan and vegetarian recipes once or twice a week if the macros on them weren't so much worse than meat.

Like 600 cal for 24g protein? Fuck off I get more than that in a spaghetti dinner.

People who are vegan do it for moral reasons. They might lie and say it’s for health reasons, but it’s not true. Every vegan is a vegan because of their morality.

If anyone feels it is wrong to kill animals for food, they should be vegan, or some form of vegetarian if they think animal products that don’t kill animals are ok. Anyone who does not have an issue with killing animals for food should not be a vegan, but there is no reason for a person to get all their protein from animal sources.

I don’t give a fuck about the animals, But only stupid nigger cultures who are too stupid to cultivated vegatables should eat meat. Keep being a good goy and drinking your hormone laced milk and cancerous causing red meat though faggot.

125 g of proton for 2800 Kcals
What the fucking problem ?

I honestly dont care for animals. I do it for health and the earth.