Ok Veeky Forums I'm 6'4 and 195 pounds

Ok Veeky Forums I'm 6'4 and 195 pounds.
I do about 30 minutes of cardio (bike 3 miles and go up stairs on level 20)
I've been fat my entire life and I'm fucking sick of it. I eat fairly good for an amerifat and I go to the gym at least every other day but theres still some spots where it wont go away. (Cheek region, neck, sides, low abdominal and lower pectoral.) any exercises or advice to help shred/ define these areas more?
>pic unrelated

Yea

increase muscle and try to get 10% or under body fat.

What's your bf%? I'm at 18% at 106kg same height as you.

When I was your weigh I was lanky as fuck, so I'm confused that you consider yourself fat.

Or do you just not have any musculature whatsoever?

I already have muscle tho, I curl 45s and I max bench 215
(Me with no pump)

How do you measure BMI? I've heard many ways but what do you do?

Forget about BMI measure Bodyfat percentage and FFMI, Scooby has videos ion youtube on how to do it properly with calipers

You're not fat, you look average but probably have body dismorphia

Also are you doing exercises with full ROM?

I'm 200lbs at 6ft 3

I look ok because of weight training and cardio

Just accept your frame if for getting big and not skinny... girls prefer a gripper that can overpower them, not a skinny bitch boy with abs

Ready the sticky and go on a cut (eat less)

Genuinely curious.... do you even lift?

Lol what the fuck? How do you have any fat on you when you're 6'4 and only 195?

This is me at 6'2 and 192lbs, 10% bf

Gotta abuse those genetics man

Thanks man I'll check out those videos.
And yeah I'm fairly certain I do full ROM, unless its a dropset. And I got man tiddy man. And I got places where fats stored I need to get rid of.
Nice meme
Probably because you're older than me. I just turned 18 in July.

I'm confused though because I bench press less than you do (I do 85kg for 6 reps as of today), weigh significantly more and am about the same height but my musculature does show.

That's why I asked about full ROM because it's weird. Either that or I'm delusional about my own looks.

As in if I weighed what you supposedly weigh, according to bf% calculators I would be shredded as all hell, if not in the hospital. So it is perplexing that you lift more but show no signs of muscle, unless you're inflating your lifts or something.

On average i do about 185 LB (about the same as 85kg) with 10 reps (maybe less on the last set) with full range until my arms are a little less than parallel and about 1-2cm off my chest. Probably darker skin tone and less body fat.

All in all something's off, or your bones are made of toilet paper. Get yourself some calipers and measure your bodyfat and FFMI.

In either case, to answer your question you can't spot reduce. You have to lose overall bodyfat and you don't get to choose where that happens.

Fast. Fast. Fast.

And stop eating shit.

JRE Podcast 1037 Chris Kresser

Follow kinobodys greek god program, basically fast with black coffee for like 6-8 hours after waking and then eat decent macros, get your protien and fats in. In the gym you need to focus on building strength using reverse pyramid training. And das it go pirate or buy that program if ur a richfag

6'4" , 195 should be you lean body mass, not total mass

I can relate to this feel:
>Be me, 6'6 215lbs
>Down from about 240lbs 6 months ago
>Wake up today and go take a piss
>Look at myself in the mirror
>Feel small, feel fat, wonder where the fuck the weight is coming off from
>Weigh in, 213lbs, I am okay with this
>Goal is 190lbs

Still, I'm a little scared I'll reach it and still have no abs. Like where the fuck is this weight coming off from? I lift 3 times a week and do cardio 3 times on top of that. I just want to look like an otter before I bulk up a little.

who is the guy in the picture?

Yeah, who is he? His name keeps getting away from me.