Gorillas are ripped and could probably bench more than every person on Veeky Forums combined

Gorillas are ripped and could probably bench more than every person on Veeky Forums combined

and yet their diet is mainly vegetation

Does this definitely blow the fuck out of meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uk8RzASLRSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No because they have obviously different genetics, so to correct you humans absolutely need meat to survive and get big.

Gorillas eat around 400g of protein in the form of insects everyday.

Why dont you feet a cat just salads and see how long it lives?
Should get ripped because of gorillas right? Definetly wont die of nutrient deficiencies.

gorillas and cats have nothing to do with eachother

gorillas and humans are closely related

That's not true, they eat like 0.1% of their daily intake from small insects the rest are plant based, they still eat a shitton of plant food, they eat all day because they have nothing else to do.

>more than every person in Veeky Forums combined
do you think there are 2 guys in here?

Shit, didn't realize I was actually dead as a result of not eating meat. Thanks user, where can I get a good deal on burial services?

You would be if you didn't supplement with vitamins and minerals, ayyyyyy.

Sperm whales are ripped and could probably bench more than every gorilla on Veeky Forums combined

and yet their diet is mainly meat

Does this definitely blow the fuck out of veggies?

>hrrr drrr elephants eat plant and they big and stronk, take dis meat eaters

humans are not the same as fucking gorillas you retard

Total bs, I've been a veggie for decades without taking any nutritional supplements.

It’s chimps retard not gorillas

They spend most of their day eating, and have to eat their shit over and over to absorb all the nutrients.

youtube.com/watch?v=uk8RzASLRSA

I don't eat meat but this is still one of the dumbest threads I've ever seen on this board, and that is some stiff competition.

Gave me a hearty chuckle. For example, how many gorrilas post on Veeky Forums? So absurd.

That's because of their natural muscle density, which is much higher than humans. Diet has nothing to do with it.

snopeircer was right about one thing, bugs are the future.
Gorillas and chimpanzees have very strong imulses through the nerves that control gross motor functions, the chemical differences between primates and humans is negligible otherwise. This also means they have vless precise fine motor skills and generally less control.

you shouldn't say that of black people

holy fuck you are stupid

Almost every animal that eats plants is able to digest more plant protein than humans (extreme case would be cows, elephants, with their different digestive systems but it is true for omnivores like gorillas even though our digestive systems are more similar), and they eat all day just to survive.

What did you expect from a vegetarian? Not getting enough nutrients for the thinky parts

Dont gorillas eat their own shit too?

They also eat all day because they have to because the plants they eat offer very little nutrition. It's the same reason all herbivores spend so much time eating.

Cats are strict carnivores, you retard, what a stupid comparison.