Dumbbells

I need some sort of replacement for dumbbell. I need to be able to hide it in my room and not look like a weight

why?

So my family don't know I am working out

Easy look up "incognito excercise apparatus" on Amazon

>So my family don't know I am working out
???

Is it finally illegal in englandistan to work out

good politics thread btw senpai

Just my family won't approve of me working out

It's called your body. Look up body weight exercises.

Go for a run and do some squats pullups pushups somewhere
Or grow some testicles and go to gym

having hands is illegal there because they could be balled into fists and used to assault someone

This is weird.

Are you a Muslim?

Your family is creepy. Move away asap.

holy shit

DERRICK THIS IS YOUR FATHER STOP

TRYING TO LIFT YOU FUCKING FASCIST

WHITE PEOPLE DONT NEED MUSCLES ANYMORE WE HAVE STRONG VIRILE AFRICAN MEN LIKE YOUR MUM'S FRIEND JAMAL TO TAKE CARE OF US ALL NOW

DRINK YOUR SOY AND GO TO BED

You are really trying to play coy here, aren't you, Nigel? Alright, I'll help move this LARP along.
*ahem*
>But OP, why would your family disapprove of you working out? Tell us about your feminist mother(s) who doesn't want you getting Veeky Forums because it promotes toxic masculinity. Or whatever backstory you've contrived for this. Please give us details so that we may react to them.

Go on.

Veeky Forums

Just get a kettle bell and do shit tons of push ups and pull ups. I went from a 135lb scrawny fuck to a svelte 180lbs in 4 years. Push ups really suck at first but eventually you’ll be able to bust out sets of 15-25 easy. Oh yeah do lots of squats with the kettle bell, don’t be a faggot and have small legs.

agahahahahah

Why?

For the guy who asked I am not Muslim. I have no religion. I am skinny fat so I really need to lift badly

You can't leave us hanging dude, you gotta tell us why your family doesn't approve of you lifting

Resistance bands.
You gotta tells us why though.