18 here. Any of you older gents can give me girl advice? I feel really bad over this girl...

18 here. Any of you older gents can give me girl advice? I feel really bad over this girl, it's hindering my gym time because I feel horrible
>use tinder
>get date with girl
>chat with her
>all her pics she's like laughing and has her hand over her face
>think nothing of it
>we actually have a lot in common and we get along with in convo
>meet her
>she catfished me
>she looks kinda ogreish
>she looks like that arya stark person
>still go through date
>take her out to dinner
>it was really well
>I almost kissed her but got too shy
>made her laugh a lot
>get home and want to text her
>she blocked me
>last message she sent was "sorry too ugly"

really has me floored. do you guys have similar experiences? I don't even know how to feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EkKkHmFOfKE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And just to add. The whole time I was thinking "dam she is ugly, but she is really nice and well I guess that's all that matters." and was hoping we would go out more, but apparently i was too ugly for her all along and now im so fucking void of emotion

she's turning it around on you bro
she's the ugly one and she probably interpreted your shyness/lack of kiss as you thinking that
so she needs the upper hand and she's trying to sell you a bunch of bullshit
it's up to you whether or not you buy it

post face

Post your face I'll tell if your too ugly.

Show pics of her tinder

i've been told i'm a 9/10

She used you for a free meal OP. Don't use tinder.

Get a better haircut. I can't really tell since you have a shirt on but it looks like your traps could be improved.

learn to squint

If that's you
>Good neck
>Good eyebrows
>babyface but still robust (you will lose the babyface with age)
>Too pale
>Nice eyes but not enough character
>lips small
>philtrum long but when you get facial hair it won't be noticeable
>awful hairstyle

Do something w ur hair mang

No way you're 9/10 famirucci. I would say 7/10.

Yeah bro she's just fucking with you.
If you want advice from someone who's been there done that, get away from Tinder. The only thing I got from there was the stress of a couple pregnancy scares, the clap, and a crazy stalker

Go to church, whether you're religious or not that is the best place to find a girl you can marry and keep on lockdown

Go to school, study hard, and don't ever stop lifting

THATS NOT ME

I remember this pic being posted constantly a couple of years ago.
Veeky Forums is really full of newfags huh

this

ignorance is bliss for me OP i dont go on tinder because i know im ugly ill either get too few matches or ghosted

god im going to regret this but here you go

You're nowhere near a 9 but you're not ugly

and yeah i know im a hairy 18 year old maybe thats why ?

your not really ugly from what I can tell.. you need to start lifting though.

listen chances are she used you for a free meal.. happens to us all.

You're more handsome than the other pic. I would say at least 8/10.

Am I getting newfagged again?

no i can time stamp if I really have to

I know, i'm trying really hard. I recently got a 225lb bench.

You look good and I have high standards. Unless you got retarded eyes that mongloid was a subhuman idiot who just wanted free food.

Assuming this is you and the other pic was bait, you're pretty good looking man.

hoff mode

by your mother?

Hmm. I've been here for years and I don't recognize it. But I go months without being around, so, hmm.

Veeky Forums needs to be an id board, is there any reason why it isn't?

No homo but you look good. I don't like the hairstyle but girls might.

You should lift though.

all this newfaggotry

fake and gay

my first thought

United States Embassy with that unique coffee maker; DOXXED, MOTHERFUCKER. Fired. Evicted. Accounts Suspended. Your worst fears just comed true.

>>last message she sent was "sorry too ugly"

You ever think she maybe meant that SHE was too ugly?

"sorry too ugly" without any context could easily mean, "Sorry, I'm too ugly for you", which is exactly what a low self-esteem Arya Stark looking girl would text a Chad after a date where she felt uncomfortably out of her league.

Just a thought. Even if it's not true, you should just stick with that story.

Scruff your hair up a little and smile and you'd look fine.

Go to church. Oldfag here, went to church today, 18yo pure qt3.14's everywhere. All primed to marry and produce good lil baptists. Insane what I missed out on.

This??

King tommen hit the gym i see

Maybe the chick was implying SHE was too ugly and blocked you because she was embarrassed and felt she'd wasted your time?

youtu.be/EkKkHmFOfKE
You reminded me of this

>18 y/o
>pure

lmao, I was fucking the Baptist girls up the ass when I was 16-18 years old before I peaced out and went to college. Teenage girls in the American south are whores.

She knows she is ugly, and the fact that you are still interested in her shows her that you are super desperate. Fat girls are turned off by guys who are actually into them because its clear the guys have no self respect.

I fuckin love fallout 2

So you actually think the guy should pay for her meal? Beta-male detected.

I'd prefer to just use my adult reasoning skills and understand that no matter how much "faith" you have your worldview is framed with fairy stories and an absolute refusal to properly scrutinize your ideas.

Pics of her?

>"FeeIs" garbage posting
>Non-fit posting

Saged, repoted :)

I ignored oneitis in favor of another girl (in front of her) this weekend to teach her not to ignore me. It worked.

But then I figured out that oneitis had a death in the family this week and I feel like an ass now.

Height?

As a disadvantage, though, now you need to go to church every Sunday.

>tfw I am getting tons of matches on Tinder in another continent and as it seems it's really easier to get girls there, even more than my shithole country

JUST