My anus itches before I go bed, every night

My anus itches before I go bed, every night

I need to clean my insides, urgently

What does Veeky Forums recommend? I'm hoping for some type of tea or smoothie I can take for a week and be clear. Something like that would be ideal, but anything that gets the job done would be appreciated.
Thanks homos

Ever try wiping completely? Might help a little bit

You might have worms.

Fabric softener
Also sleep naked. Your anus needs air too.

Hey faggot, this is what you do. Buy chem-free paper towels, not napkins or TP. Before shitting, take with you one damp, but not dripping, peice of towel, and one dry. Wipe clean your asshole with the damp paper towel, then dry with the other. This is the only way to wipe your boipussy clean, save for the 3 shell method.

>user...

Pin worms. Scotch tape test.

Shower if you have it handy/time. Dr. Bronners peppermint soap + washclothe is fantastic. Fiber.

Get a bidet. /thread

Just use the 3 sea shells faggot.

this
if you're a grown man, you have a hairy asshole. we all do.
fucking wipe until there is nothing on the paper, get soft toilette paper so you don't wipe yourself till you bleed
no one likes low quality shit tickets

Some thoughts on the matter:
Can you exclude hemorrhoids from the list of possible reasons?
Use wet wipes.
More fiber, less chili.

Do not use wet wipes to wipe your ass you mongoloid. That shit clogs up the sewage system. If you really have to have something moist up your shithole, do what says, or just shower after shitting.

It sounds like you’ve got worms. What a peasant.

You know u can just throw them away like a normal 3rd world country right

>My anus itches before I go bed, every night
Check thyroid.

Not kidding.

lol that sounds like classic worms symptoms

This is a very bad movie. It hasn't got interesting characters, minimal worldbuilding for science fiction interested people, non existent plot, not takeaway message, and the type of people who unironically like it are the same cult followers who unironically like the SW prequels or the room.
This is a much better film. The characters and their interactions are enjoyable, there's banter and chemistry, the dystopian future society is depicted in a more enjoyable way, the villain's plan and decisions make sense and the conclusion is satisfying (and exists).
BR has no conclusion, no chemistry between characters, and no replicant's decisions make sense. BR aged terribly (it may have honestly been enjoyable 40 years ago, but definitely not now), while demolition man is still perfectly watchable today.

Prove me wrong. You can't, unless you just want to shitpost for the sake of it.

Hmm, what about the thyroid exactly?

It's not worms.

SIMON SAYS: Shut the fuck up with your contrarian garbage. Both are 10/10 sci-fi for varying reasons.

possibly worms, or you dont wipe properly. however itching can be early signs of a hemorrhoid

>contrarian
Provide evidence. Asserting your position without proving or at least explaining it is shitposting.
>Both are 10/10 sci-fi for varying reasons.
Name ONE good thing about BR besides "it was revolutionary when it came out"

what makes you so sure it isn't worms? they're really common

BUMP. Come on faggots, prove me wrong.

this
if the hair bothers you, DO NOT SHAVE IT
you don't want open cuts near poop
use a beard trimmer and find the setting that's short enough to deal with, but not itchy

Take a psyllium husk fiber supplement.

Get Jamal to come and fuck you raw. Works a treat to losen and numb your arse