I tried convincing my ex to hit the gym (pic related)

I tried convincing my ex to hit the gym (pic related)
This is why I hate women

>Yeah no
>That's not my thing

Have you tried turning off the phone, sitting down with your gf, and hitting her?

>talking to your ex

Made me angry. Hedonism is a mental disorder

>no shit
fucking based lmao

This

Honestly the way you sold it was so faggy, I think I'm gonna skip gym tomorrow.

>getting a women to hit the gym
>this women of all women is your ex
WHY ARE YOU EVEN BOTHERING WITH THAT SHIT?
Is it so that you can feel good when an another dude come and fuck the living shit out of her new Body you helped create?

Jesus, you sound like such a fucking loser, good thing she dumped you.

lmao you cuck boi

this holy shit, talking to your ugly fucking ex like a friend and having all those muh heartbreak emojis around her name and shit, fucking soyim

dubs of truth

This is the worst thread to have ever been posted

Kys

this

Here's what you do brah
>get ripped and aesthetic as fuck
>score some 9/10 pussy, take pics with the girl
>make it so ex sees them and she sees how fucking hot you are now and how much better you're doing
>either the rage makes her stop being a lardass and hit the gym or she drowns in her own bitch tears
Either way is a win dude.
This is what I did and the satisfaction hasn't gone away one year later

This trips of truth.

this. just knock the bitch out.

>convincing my ex
the fuck are you doin?

That

Why are you even talking to her?

kek

OP here, that’s what I’ve been doing

Can’t change people’s names or put emojis on Kik, dipshit

Why wouldn’t he want to watch his fat ex fail?

Thanks, Bender

I APOLOGIZE, FOR NOTHING

fpbp

Also,
>wanting your ex to improve

>expecting women to understand anything that doesn't result in immediate personal gain or children

funny convo but this

t. Summer

>soyim
kek

Bunch of fags in this thread. OP is right on, shame his ex is a child.

>No shit
stonecoldbaby.mp3

she became his ex after she said that, dumbass
OP is a true alpha

>sweating and moving isn't fun
Is that why all Americans are fat as fuck? You don't even disagree with her, lmao.

Well when you come at her like a pretentious asshat of course she wants nothing to do with whatever you're trying to offer. I wouldn't want anything to do with your hobby either if it put me around people like you.

Going to the gym and lifting isn't something that most people can pick up easily. It's an entire lifestyle change that takes years worth of dedication and effort. I get this is hard for people who love exercise to get, but newsflash: it takes more than a condescending remark to get people to spend an hour or two in pain/discomfort.

Damn you're fucking pathetic.

You're an autistic fucking retard OP. And life doesn't revolve around being an autistic gymcel like yourself. So is she your ex because she dumped your ass? Gimme her number and I'll show her what a real man is, who doesn't use faggot emotions and act like a 12 year old

>le alpha man

This. I don't enjoy going to the gym. It's a chore. But I do it anyway, because even if the actual working out sucks assballs, I feel better for having done it and I know it will help me get and stay healthy.

>le spineless rat

Hitler dubs confirm Truth

>dating a girl with purple hair

aside from the fact that i sweat at the drop of a hat,
sweating activities are almost always enjoyable to me. even if they are difficult/challenging.
but i am male

not an alpha or beta issue. I'm beta but I still have dignity enough not to bug an ex gf about going to the gym with me like a fucking retard

did you actually send her some kind of pie chart related to fitness? Jesus Christ your entire post is fucking cringeworthy OP. Might as well be a vegan trying to convince people that they are living wrong. Insufferable little faggot.

Why do you talk to your ex on Kik

And not like, text

Is she actually your ex? Have you met her in person? If I was dating someone I'd get their number

lmao your ex's cheeks are me after i eat 10 cheeseburgers and havent drank water in days.Are you really sobering after that fat face fuck? lmao dude you are pathetic i cant even imagine how bad her body must look and she gives you the attitude on top of that hahahahah

>saying you "hate women" because your ex doesn't want to go to the gym
>feeling so buttblasted you make a fucking thread displaying your cringiness
>fucking pie chart saying "To be also in physical pain, besides my existential suffering"

I'd feel sorry for you if my sides didn't hurt from laughing

you know people in the real world get together after a break up, right? you know that only try hards on Veeky Forums find it beta to pursue a girl and fight to win her back? you know that 99% of the people think that even staying friends is a good thing? you do talk to people, user?

yes show me those numbers where the couples who are on and off are eventually successful vs. the ones who are not
>the real world
let's not talk about shit we know nothing about okay? Also stop talking to your ex, you pathetic coping faggot.

holy fuck you reek of desperation. let's see your screenshots of your ex igoring your texts. I know you have them.

>you know that 99% of the people think that even staying friends is a good thing?
source what? your ass? lol fuck off retard

I'm interested in seeing proof of this as well

Why did you make this thread
What did you intend

Obviously op wanted other social failures to tell him what an awesome strong man he is and how bitches who don't go to the gym aren't truly human and how lucky he is that she dumped him.

In case anyone is confused about these things:

Nobody is obligated to go to the gym. If you want a fit chick, date a fit chick, don't try to harass your gf (much less your ex) into doing shit she doesn't want to.

Deciding you hate all women because one woman doesn't do what you think she should is throwing EVERY baby out with one baby's bathwater.

Posting your personal conversations on Veeky Forums hoping for validation from the users here is an example of exactly what you need to stop doing if you actually want relationship success.

Post her nudes or fuck off, faggot.

>Teenager

Thats even worse then soygoy

Let this whale go.

You know, talkin' to your ex offers a lot of difficulties. Number one being, you're talkin' to your ex!

spotted the fat roastie

>expecting women to change

This is YOUR problem. Female fitness is a lifetime of habit. A woman isn't going to just decide to become fit in her 20's. The few exceptions are women who lose weight after being morbidly obese but even they usually just become average at best.

>not finding the pain and exertion fun

WTF is wrong with you? Seek help.

She looks fat. Jump ship while you still can.

>Fun isn't everything

nice splaining there

This. You ex is sucking dick while you’re texting her autistic bullshit about your “struggle” in an air conditioned and safe environment called a gym

This thank you

Also that REASONS I LIFT pic

>soyim

V. Nice

if this isnt bait you sound like an insufferable faggot that fall for Veeky Forums memes

>fight to win her back

You can't make this up lmao

You're pathetic my dude

>calling a girl dude

jesus christ i didnt even notice le sad emoji, what a cuck

kek

it's already pathetic enough that you even went out with a lazy uggo, but catching feels for her? sort your shit out faggot, you're an embarrassment

>Fight to win her back
Hanging around her place of residence and collecting her things while she's not looking is the best way to achieve this.

GO GET HER user! :)

Stop turning weightlifting into a meme op, your speech on lifting had no content and sounds like some general motivational subreddit. How long have you been lifting for?

ahahah wtf am i reading, only on Veeky Forums hahah

What if it's for the express purpose of fucking her?

Just because the majority of people does it, which they don't, doesn't make it not retarded you dimwit. I have seen many people talk to their ex gf or bf and regret it later on. I tried it once with my last gf and instantly broke it off because she wanted to hug me and shit. Fuck that, you get separated for a reason. There's no point in igniting old feelings.

Holy shit how pathetic can you be to hold that kind of a grudge over your ex
Really though, don't you think you should try to uhh... let go and mind your own business or something?
The only thing going through her mind when she sees those pictures is how beta you are for having the need to prove yourself after she broke up with you

>Oh wow. Somebody doesn't find the same things interesting as I do. This is why I hate women.
Please just grow up...

whoever identifies with this would probably benefit from some form of cognitive therapy rather than lifting heavy weights

lifting waits are cognitive therapy user.

Lmfao, you hate all women for something a percentage of women do? there are women that go to the gym dude.

thanks for this thread OP, this will help me remember what kind of faggots post on Veeky Forums.

>p-please eat my eggs

Nice reference.

Shut the fuck you pooftah.

You have a shit understanding of hedonism. Actual hedonism is effectively an offshoot of utilitarianism that uses pleasure as the base unit; lifting is perfectly hedonistic in that it results in more net pleasure over the allotted time frame, even if it's less pleasurable immediately.

Or maybe more accessibly to this board, it's like finances, but instead of investing money for returns of more money, you're investing the only resource you can't get more of for returns of the only thing you actually enjoy.

That's something I would say to my mom when I was like 10.

You sound like a try hard faglord

according to this logic, literally every action we've ever taken in our lives is hedonistic

Pretty much, at least based on our understanding and predictive ability at the time of the decision. That's how we're wired.

I don't know why you're acting like that makes it less valid.

Kek

>Being named after a season

OH LORD WHY

>Actual hedonism has never been tried!

That's how you sound defending what is pretty clear criticism of the modern culture of laziness and instant gratification.
Of course you can play dumb and go ACKSHUALLY, but it just makes you look like a nerdy smartass with no gf.

>tfw banging qt that lifts while her bf is in mexico
you just have to find the right girl op

>soyim
It took me a second, but well played

>fight to win her back
>she shows no sign of fighting to improve even herself

GREAT CHOICE MY DUDE