Does Veeky Forums smoke the devil's lettuce?

Does Veeky Forums smoke the devil's lettuce?

No

No.
9/10 of the people I know who smoke are lazy and will not have good futures.

Never have, never will.

Nope. It literally just makes you dumb and therefore carefree. Altered perception is not necessarily a good thing, at least alcohol makes you happy.

Yes, only thing that does the trick for my neck pain

D U D E W E E D L M A O

No, I vape

I smoke a gram a week for a couple of months then take a month off. I only smoke it outside and then walk around in nature thinking about life for an hour or two.

Alcohol tastes like shit, is horrible for your liver and you literally become retarded while drunk.

It’s fine once or twice on weekends, same as drinking. everything more is degenerate.

Smart dude right here. I like to smoke alone or with my bud, then we walk around a park or nature of some sort. But sobriety breaks are very important.

I’m sure you know a lot of successful people who smoke in moderation that you’ll never know light up.

maybe once a month if I am bored and planning on sitting around anyway. much rather be at the gym but sundays are my rest days and I have no friends in this fucking city.

>tastes like shit
Because inhaling cannabis is soooo goood
>horrible for your liver
If you're an alcoholic for 10+ years
>makes you retarded
Only if you're drunk and at least I wake up normal. Weed causes cognitive decline even after you're off it.

>He doesn't combine cannabis euphoria with post gym euphoria for an amazing compound feeling and temporarily increased metabolism.

I had bad neck pain that was caused by a tight trap muscle, try massaging and stretching it. also massage the part of your chest near your shoulder

No. Though I'm partial to an occasional cigar or pipe bowl

>not smoking pre workout to create a sense of foreboding and enhance mind muscle connection

I've smoked everyday for the last six years. Fit as a fiddle, but I am a fucking spas, and cannot connect with anyone besides my family, who are becoming increasingly distant from me as well. I don't play with my cat's anymore, I can't concentrate on movies, video games, and I've gone through 10 jobs in those last 6 years. I stopped for a year but then continued after being told I could never obtain a CDL because my psychiatrist blacklisted me on some fucking registry.

Everyone I know who smokes has fine it since they were teens.
We're now in our mid thirties. And they can't give up the habit. It goes hand in hand with having bad health, bad memory, zero motivation and generally being a spineless cunt.
One guy has four kids and barely scrapes by. He'd be so much better off and much better by his family if he didn't spend do much money on weed

I smoke everyday but I'm 24 now and its probably time to stop. I quit for over a year once but nothing really changed so I started again. Hopefully this time when i quit things will be different.

>tfw weed makes me think about my ex who smoked that shit multiple times a day
>had depression, and other bullshit
>tfw I introduced it to her as a fun thing but she got addicted

What made you want to stop? I just found out that most people on /fit have no luck with women even after becoming akin to arnold swartsinagger. I am 5'3" and deformed, and I fear the world will end in 2020 anyway.

Weed has made me complacent. I've never had a gf but that isn't why I want to stop. I want to pursue a career and buy my own place. Hopefully along the way I find a gf but mostly i just wanna grow up and move out of my parents house.

fuck no

>addicted to weed

>smoking the herbal jew
Not even once.

Every fucking day

>2020
Why this year? Reelection time?

as often as I can

not even joking I tried to get her to stop but she said it was the only thing that made her happy.

fun times I swear.

I was doing it every day for a couple years but now that I've stopped I'm a lot more productive. It's definitely not nearly as much fun being sober but I feel more confident and can actually talk to people the next day without feeling like a total retard so that's pretty cool I guess

Yeah, there's increasing evidence that the world won't last much longer. I'm pretty much playing my cards like a baby boomer oldfag about to cash out. I live in a filthy, degenerate west coast city full of faggy sounding males and girls that do not return a smile. I am short and deformed and no matter how much confidence I display, people still treat me like shit.
I wish that's how it was when I went sober for a year, but I still always came home and told my cats how much I wish I was dead every night. This was with no caffeine, no alcohol, nada de todo.

I feel as if people here who have done it and stopped were physically addicted due to depression and anxiety. If you can not be an addict, then you should be fine. Also buy a vape for it

I used to a lot, didn’t really think it affected my gains or anything but I noticed after stopping that I was better at conversation, like I didn’t have to think as much about what I would say when talking to someone

Why are you trying to act confident to get womens attention? Just drug them and rape them like all the hollywood stars do. Dont you want to be like the stars?

As a pot smoker who part owns a late night pizza shop, and subsequently meets every pot head in the nearest three cities to my resturaunt, I have to concede to the general opinion of this thread.

The problem lies with most people's lack of introspection and dishonestly with themselves. Where drugs like meth and heroine have obvious flaws and dangerous sideffects, as well as being distributed by unsavory people, marijua is fun, fairly safe, has no obvious detrimental sideffects, and is sold by people in most all walks of life.

While a heroine addict may choose their drug knowing full well the damage it causes, and who they have to get it from, they are often not deluded into thinking that heroine will improve their life in any way.

Many pot heads, or more accurately, pot heads that let pot ruin their existence, seem to lack the introspection and self honesty to see when pot lowers their quality of life. This being said, marijuana does seem to effect people differently.

When high, I personally experience laziness, increased appetite, frequent moments of extreme creativity, a general inability to focus, and a general feeling of happiness. Whereas most of my friends just feel relaxed and happy, with few or none of the negative side effects that I experience.

As to it's relevance to fitness or gym-going, it raises your heart rate, irritates your lungs, mildly impairs your motor skills, and causes your diaphragm muscles to quiver and be more difficult to control. For these reasons martial arts studios watch closely for it often "expell" students for showing up to class baked, as they are more prone to injure themselves and other students.

Anybody who thinks pot doesn't slow your mind down should try arguing with their wives or girlfriends while stoned.
You'll see pretty quickly that you can't even keep up with a woman.

I did it once and it was lame so I probably won’t do it again

fuck yeah, been lifting and smoking almost daily for 5 years. helps me eat that extra 5th meal when trying to gain weight

I'm so autistic that I live in the Bay Area and don't even know how to get weed

I've only had it a handful of times in my life, in college because other people had it, and I liked it way more than alcohol. Alcohol makes me feel like shit, weed made me actually happy and laughing at stuff.

I'm sure it would make me much happier in my alone time

>Dont you want to be like the stars?
That's just too good.

Colorado. All I'm saying.

No. I want to but if I ever got hurt at my job they would drug test me before giving me workers comp so I don't want to take the chance of being out of a job and injured all at once. But acid gets outta your system quick so I'm dropping with my friend and some family on Thanksgiving break.

nuggmd. Get a medical card and then find a delivery dispensary and order online. It's literally autism proof. You don't even have to talk to a person.

Yeah every day. Only at night when I have everything done for the day.

RIP REM

Go on craigslist and search weed delivery. They won't even ask you for a card.

It actually happens to some people desu, like its interesting how mentally weak some people are I stopped smoking that shit years ago and never thought twice about it

Im going to get a gf just to try this

I am the 1/10 :)

This. I am an everyday stoner and only a select few know it. I have an okay lying job and am caring for my kid and fiancé on my own. Marijuana does not effect the way life unfolds, the individual does.

Be careful user, the center of the universe awaits you this thanksgiving

only after a PR, getting a pump with my dumbells i have at home afterward is pretty good too

Im lit right now lol

Smoking weed is the only way I can do my daily exercise - 2km swim followed by gym session.

You see /fit, without the weed I would be enduring homicidal thoughts about what I'd like to do to every cunt in the pool/gym. Except that one qt....

Used to casually smoke like 5 years ago. Four years ago when i was a fatty and needed to lose weight a friend of mine would cook me down CBD. My main problem was snacking so to counter that i just started eatting between 800 and 1000 cals per meal. Probably just bro science shit but the CBD seemed to help my appetite even when i was still bloated from my last meal.

Does CBD oil (no THC) help at all as a supplement?

Someone once told me it's good for muscle recovery but don't know if that's hippy science.

I've only done it once while I was on 200ug of acid, I liked how giggly I was I guess. Didn't like the body feelings though. Would probably do it again if I was around some friends.

I do rarely and for 2 reasons only.

1: nature becomes magical. Going to the beach and messing around in the cold water with your friends. Hanging outside and looking at stars. Good stuff

2: helps meeting girls. Find a girl who smokes weed. “Oh cool you smoke? Im down to light up right now if you want to come?” Works 7/10 times.

I should cut back and do this

If digits then the whole board quits weed together for a month

>He doesn't smoke mid-workout to relax so he can stay in the gym longer

I'm going to quit it soon as I run out. I don't like it anymore. Doesn't work well with girls IMO. Most of the time we both just get too stoned and don't talk anymore and just sit around awkwardly.

But mostly I just waste away every day because it's comfy and feels good. I never get anything done and I basically sit around all day. It's the worst Veeky Forums drug ever.

I vape about one gram through the day and i love it.
Dont smoke though

This desu, I stopped smoking but didn't feel different, just had one hour of more productivity in the evening.
I've just cut back to weekends now due to being a student who normally can't get drunk on the weekend because I'm earning money

About a gram a week, I like to just go for walks in the evening and listen to audio books etc. Used to smoke a lot more but I hate the feeling of being stoned for extended periods nowadays

Weed is for niggers. Have some self-respect.

this remides me of the rööki copypasta

Yeah i smoke. If weed was bad for you then why doesn't anything in your system filter it out? Alcohol is filtered the moment its in your body. Weed stays in your system for over a month.

Like once a month. It gives me a euphoria that lasts a couple days even stronger than a runner's high

This user gets it.

The absolute state of tryhard /pol/yps

kek

I've spent months where I smoked twice a day every day and I'd notice everything is kind of foggy or you kind of have a fog in your brain. But I feel that only occurred because I didn't really have anything going for me so I had nothing really to focus my mind on and I was just getting high as a kite. Nowadays I use it to sleep, and I go days without it without realizing.

Stimulants are much better. Wish I could be on stimulants 16/7/365.

Don't know why anyone wants to purposely slow themselves down cognitively. Less productive, mentally retarded, eat more like a lardass, smell like shit, lower test. What benefit does weed provide?

My mind is constantly racing so weed helps slow it down.

problem with weed in general is when airpath gets dirty. This is problem with bongs, pipes and vaporizers in general

You then inhale bacteria toxins that affects your energy level and brain fog and inflammation levels

classic joints are probably only thing when it is not happening but combustion is disgusting

having clean airpath is only easy if you can manually scrub surface in addition to cleaning solvent

>he actually saved this picture on his computer

I used to smoke it everyday for two years, I actually smoked before going to the gym it was really nice. Weed can be really fun and nice but at the same time it kind of makes you retarded, if you want to smoke just do it on the weekends or something like that not everyday like I did.

Even better, on my phone.
Pic related my gf and I

who is that girl?

>not getting nervously high and slapping out hardcore cardio workouts then showering and eating dinner

Truly the best weed routine

Your average teenage white girl. You can find these at high schools all around the country.

My gf dumbass. I just said that.

I dabble occasionally (maybe once or twice a month). It's been making me insanely lethargic and hungry the *next* day, like worse than any hangover. I don't know what to do, any tips?

Be a man and practice self control, I enjoy torturing myself for munchies by getting high and going on a /fast/

Whats a CDL?

Cock Dicking Lesbian?

Only when I'm on a bulk. I always fuck up my cut if I smoke.

I smoked one spliff last night. 16 hours later im still high, can barely focus on my phone. Its not a pleasant experience. I feel... like im fucking high.

Productivity is zero. Motivation is zero. Hatred for humanity is also zero. Playing video games is trippy. Keep questioning myself. Why are my hands pressing buttons to manipulate a character on a screen?

Id only recommend this if you dont have mental health problems. Im sctizo affective and its a bad mix.

lol at all these beta's saying how everyone who smokes is lazy, fat etc
I lift 5-6x a week, work 3 jobs (technically 4 but it's freelance), and run a magazine with my partner who I live with.
I smoke maybe twice a week, more if the gf is away, the fuck does it matter how you relax.. not like being high for 2 hours at night is going to affect the other 22 hours of my day.. if anything it helps me sleep thus helping gainz.

I smoke everyday, but only one or two hits. I am also disgusted by compulsive pot heads. I haven't had a sip of alcohol (the poison of Babylon ) in seven years.

Well I haven't been in middle school since 2005 so no

I got a good adult job so i quit for fear of drug tests. Its fun in moderation but it’s easy to get comfortable blazing daily and becoming a waste of space

Yes but not for more than 4-5 days in a row or I get depressed.