What's the best motivation to stop being a fatass who eats like shit

What's the best motivation to stop being a fatass who eats like shit.

Read the sticky
sage

Look at yourself in the mirror and regularly visit FPH threads.
/thread

picture answers your own question

Kill yourself.
Wait, you already are. Faggot.
Keep killing yourself then. Make us happy.

yourself

stop looking for external factors to justify making a change, just do it because you want to, you bitch

Not much you can do outside of sheer willpower and habit. But even that won't save u from being a fat ass SOMETIMES. Beats being a fat ass all the time tho.

Was fit until my 30s.
Was a sometimes fatass
Now a full-time fatass
Sheer willpower only lasts so long
The question "why?" can only be answered with "because" so many times.

Lmao I know that chick

None just be confident

>without the help of a mirror
seeing your dick again

Look at you tits, your muffin top, and your Boyega hips.

if you would die right now, noone would give a fuck about you.

people will just think, oh some fat dude died, and continue with their own lives.

maybe your momma
so step your fucking game up you pathetic faggot

One day you're going to want to procreate. When you do you're going to want to be a positive role model for them kids. You're gonna want to be able to run around and play with them too.

In your current state you will be lucky to find a girl who will carry your children. You will probably make your kids fat too through your lazyness and greed. If you somehow managed to find a girl and not make your kids hate themselves, you still won't be able to enjoy playing with them without nearly dying.

To top that all off you'll be dead before they finish college

disciprine

I got baby and, confidence, got a lot of attention from boys and became a soul cycle instructor. I love honestly being able to fuck with the lights on with really jacked guys. Pic is me from yesterday morning.

Baby abs* lol

be my gf
ill clean your room
pls ;_;

Lol show me what you got daddy

CLEAN YOUR ROOM
SORT YOURSELF OUT

what the fuck was there a glitch in the matrix? I swear this post said that "Ill fuck any guy with abs" Now its different. Guys what the fuck

Nothing.

It's easy being a fatass. Even if you eat what taste like shit for a whole 2 weeks straight. In the end of the week, you'll still be a fucking pudgy fatass.

Keep on doing it for 6 months. Then you'll look like a greek god. And that's when you will look and feel awesome. That's when you'll get motivated to lift even harder. To eat even better.

Nothing will make it easier. Just stop fucking overthinking it and start today. Read the fucking sticky and just go.

also, download myfitnesspal and do SL 5x5.

>Lol show me what you got daddy
y--you too

>That filthy room
Why do women lack so much self awareness?

;)

fast for 72 hours to get rid of your food addiction.

then if you feel fine continue fasting or take a meal eating whatever you want for an hour or 2 and fast for as long as you can

can you bully me and humiliate me, ill be your slave :3

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

being a fatass.

Understanding that looks matter immensely in this world. Not just in interactions with the opposite sex but with all people in general. Once you get that you will feel the urge to stop being a fatass. These days it's also easy to lose weight since we know what causes it; in 95% of cases it's too many carbs so just cut down on carbs and lift weights. The 5% have some weird metabolic issue.