Do you stretch before begining your workout?

do you stretch before begining your workout?

i stretched your mom's asshole last night with my big penis

Imagine the smell hahaha, nasty!

Dynamic warmup before, static stretches after

I whimpered like a dog expanded the pick and started licking the screen.
I need pussy.
Or to leave Veeky Forums forever.

Yes, always.

No I stretch afterwards.

yes

brap.............. BRAAAAAP..................................................
FFFFFFFFFFBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
*blushes*

haha aw hell yeah *high five*

fuck's with the guy in the red shirt? is he in rehab or something?

just retarded foam rolling

that's foam rolling m8. You should probably know this if you visit this board

Stretching his dick

No. I do a warmup before workout.

I stretch afterwards.

Got anymore?

no.

Mobility is good for certain areas such as the wrist and hips and ankles. But never stretch before lifting you’ll just reduce your capacity for using your full strength. I’m general most people only need enough mobility to preform the major lifts, hyper mobility is stupid and you can spend your time doing better things. Dynamic stretching is stupid as fuck, why do somthing thats non specific to the movements you’re going to be doing.

>But never stretch before lifting you’ll just reduce your capacity for using your full strength.

muhhh nikka

Not sure if mocking, but tell me how streching is conducive to helping out your workout?

Same.
This. Stretching before isnt good for you. Your muscles are cold contracted and stiff. Warming up loosens them. Why do you think track athletes and runners warm up in sweatpants.
>tl;dr warmup before stretch after

Yes, I have to. I'm too immobile from old injuries to be able to lift properly otherwise. Ignoring that only gives me issues after a while. No aggressive stretching though, I only ensure I can achieve the needed range of motion.

I stretch my triceps before I work them.

My injuries went down significantly since i stopped stretching before workouts

No. I'll do a couple warm up sets though.

Abby Pollock, has youtube channel. Despite her great body she will be ruined for you once you hear her annoying voice.

no
but I think its actually just as important as eating right and lifting because the added mobility will increase your strength which leads to faster gains/size and helps recovery as well which will do they same

so its more important than solely as injury prevention

Zlata the queen of stretch.

I’m fucking retarded because I laughed

Too much stretching reduces explosiveness and kills gains

It's about time we start taking Brap Nationalism seriously.

/thread

i wonder what her pusy juice taste like

fpbp

>I whimpered like a dog expanded

Stealing this for my novel tbdesu

Training his dakimakura technique.

all it does is prevent certain injuries in certain individuals. emphasis on i n d i v i d u a l s, there's no universal rule about what and when to stretch for what.

I for one can't keep a neutral lower back unless I stretch my hamstrings first, because otherwise my lower back starts to compensate for immobility in the hamstrings when doing squats, deadlifts or rows (or just plain picking things up). If I don't stretch my hip flexors, my glutes don't fire at their max, which fucks up my form in squats. If I don't do pancake stretches before squats, I can't squat as well because I have more stiffness in the hips to fight against when pushing my knees out.

I hang on the pull up bar everyday after training. That's about it though

he's wounded, trying to crawl to safety