Fourth day taking a zinc supplement and my dick has been literally rock hard and ready to explode since I woke up

>fourth day taking a zinc supplement and my dick has been literally rock hard and ready to explode since I woke up

This is perfectly normal, right bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2872358/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How much zinc do you get in a day? I started taking 25mg supplement a week ago and have noticed no changes.

Stop larping you fucking betafag.

because you don't have a zinc deficiency you dumb fuck

Zinc deficiency = lower testosterone

More zinc than needed =/= Higher testosterone

Same, I feel zero difference except for extra jizz.

zinc makes me do BIG cums

That’s normal on zinc in my experience.

she is
instagram.com/psykiten
she is lauren southern's sister and does cosplays and has a large breeding ass
please give me (you)s

What about the massive headaches, though?

(you)

what are side effects of too much zinc? can your body just piss it out like some suppliments?

i go this when i started taking zinc for about 2 weeks. would come on by the end of day. figured it was a combo of my stack though. that and more cum

Yeah it’s like any other water soluble vitamin once you’ve got enough you just piss it out

Don't get zinc toxicity
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2872358/

Zinc doesn't correlate to a boost in test. This shit is nofap tier.
>more firewood=more fire

are you mentally ill user? theres tons of studies showing that if you are zinc defficient it will lower your test, and increase it if supplemented

Yeah but no extra gains if you're at a normal level and take more than needed

You get iron deficiency.

If you eat meat daily you probably consume enough zinc already. Supplement is a waste

and thats exactly what the one you replied to said

Is morning wood really an indicator of healthy test levels? Cause I'm 24 and I haven't had it in years

(you)

Thanks my dude.

>zinc
>water soluble
I'd be careful with that shit if I were you, as another user said it reduces your bodies' ability to retain iron and large amounts of zinc supplementation have been linked with prostate cancer.

That being said, if you have acne you probably need more zinc. That was a revelation for me. It helps a lot.

nigga zinc is dirt cheap. just get some