FPH - Fat People Hate- No /pol/ shit edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUmp67YDlHY
reddit.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

take your shoelaces and neck yourself, faggot nigger

Why are so many libshits active participants or silent useful idiots for the HAES movement?

If liberals are told to love something, they will. If told to hate something, they will.

They (in 2017) are literally automatons that do and think what they are told with not so much as an objection (internally or externally). The perfect submissive citizen...

If they have to turn in their own mothers into the PC execution force, they will... and with a big fucking smile on their face. An empty skull, filled with the fumes of smugness they get from their precious news and movies.

This is what happens when society coddles losers and encourages the attitude of "whut evea, I'll do whut I want shitlords"

These "people" come from homes with liberal parents who are like "oh I don't want to spank or discipline my kids because it'll stifle their creativity. It's society who should pay for my lack of responsibility! We need more welfare money!

Oh, it's cool if my daughter majors in womyns studies off of tax payer money and blows random hobos under the overpass for more abortion money. I don't want to """slut shame""" her.

Oh it's cool if my son is a shut in neck beard who plays video games and drinks 2 liters of soda. I don't want to "trigger" him!

Then 18 years later little baby liberal junior is all hopped up on welfare because his dumbass parent never taught him the value of hard work and he's breaking into my car for more heroin money. And I'm not going to stand for that. If liberals won't discipline their children, I will. And that lesson will be written in hot lead.

This is also why I support abortion as a Republican.

Think of who gets abortions. Liberal women with no morals anyway, they'd rather attended feminist rallies and freebase crack cocaine than discipline their kids. I say fuck em, abort all of their bloodline, every dead liberal is a blessing. They should hand out vouchers for free abortions in front of the democratic national convention.

I just wanna laugh and be disgusted, not get trapped into more politics that none of us will ever have a true impact on :(

Too bad. HAES is a liberal movement. Life isn't about sitting around and getting your jollies like an over grown child, there's an issue here and a festering necrosis fueling it at its heart - liberals.

then go do something about it, are you sure you're not the one being an overgrown child here?

Im not obligated to do anything. Go ahead and post your funny meme picc and green stories so you can teehee to your little hearts content, but adults are here to discuss the driving force behind these social movements.

There wasn't a single non factual statement posted here. I approve. God speed you magnificent bastard.

So you want to talk and do nothing about it. You sound like a miserable person who wants to only ever be angry.

>projecting your inadequacies

Yuck. You sound toxic, so I'm going to have to ask you to stop responding to me because I don't like negative betas.

You are dismissed.

>This is also why I support abortion as a Republican
seconded

Too much /pol/ in this thread ...

>You sound toxic
Uses a SJW-phrase but implies others are betas. Old right rotates in it's grave.

A..are these real?

I've unironically came inside worse

gender?

thirdeded

okay don't get me wrong, I agree with the shit you're all saying, and I'm personally a conservative, but I mean could you just respect OP when he says no /pol/ shit edition.

I like her.

he's really just stating things that everyone agrees with as though they're some sort of profound realization

like wow yeah liberal acceptance is bad guys please give me replies for my dissertation

>Life isn't about sitting around and getting your jollies like an over grown child
wheredoyouthinkweare.bmp

Imagine being a fat woman with no tits. It's like a 4 cylinder mustang. Just sad. The saddest thing of all.

And only women drive them

fph provides me motivation to look after what i eat and work out

literal thinspo, though soon i will be bulimic because the last thread i almost threw up multiple times

user I hate fat people, I don't care for politics.

youtube.com/watch?v=xUmp67YDlHY

Thoughts on this?

i should probably stop browsing fph i need to gain weight

>5'9"

shut the fuck up and mind op's request asshat

this is fph, not /pol/. go back to your containment board.

shitty parents BTFO

see pic

lmao rekt

unicorns are real bros

This is not a liberal safespace

Just some thoughts this video prompted in me:

I've always liked games and I've always disliked running.

When I was a kid, though, my parents tried to force exercise on me, but I was still lazy af and had shit cardio. Even still, I ate well since my cooked clean South Indian food growing up.

I put on a ton of weight in college, and it wasn't good. I started kendo in my junior year, stuck with it for four years and lost 40 lbs or so before suffering an injury I still need surgery for (unrelated to the martial art, it's a genetic bone pathology).

I kept up with my weight training and running since then, because that keeps me in the condition to get back to kendo once I can afford surgery.

What my parents missed out on in my childhood was that I didn't feel incentivized to do things simply for the sake of 'being a better self'. I liked winning and using my mind to beat people. My parents hated games, so they never tried to understand why I liked them and how they worked, and so they were never able to successfully incentivize me to do anything I didn't already want to do.

Martial arts gave me a way to physically apply my desire for competition, strategy, and teamwork in a way that games did conceptually/mechanically. They gave me a reason to train my body and spiri even since my injury.

Here's the moral of the story: I'm not saying all fat gamer kids are like me and have the same motivational buttons as me. They don't, that's what makes us all human. I just think that parents need to understand that cultivating healthy habits in their kids means they need to meet them halfway. They need to avoid stigmatizing the activities their kids enjoy (that aren't strictly unhealthy) and try to understand them, so they can work with their children to find a healthy lifestyle that satisfies the kid the same way.

Otherwise the kid never changes, or the kid gives up eventually. We've all seen plenty of both.

go back to your containment board

follow the fucking rules or you're not welcome here.

u mad?

okay, this is abominable
but what are /fph/-approved foods? something you can eat a lot of (or that fills you good) that would be rewarding to your gainz and/or low on calories.

>no /pol/ shit
You're not my real mom

Hillcuck detected

>Oh it's cool if my son is a shut in neck beard who plays video games and drinks 2 liters of soda. I don't want to "trigger" him!
What do you faggots think of my plan for my kiddos? I'm going to not outright ban soda and sweets, I'm just never going to buy them for them in the first place so they never develop a taste for it. Not make it a forbidden fruit, just not expose them to it.

She'd be qt if she were 120lbs

man, I miss the days where /b/ was the biggest of your problems

>follow the fucking rules
Don't say anything politically incorrect outside of /pol/? This *is* Veeky Forums, niggerfaggot.

Look at that face in the before then in the after, that guy probably force fed her

I'm sick of seeing man-buns everywhere

They will get exposure to it as soon as they mingle with other kids. But yeah keeping it out the house is a great plan.

my parents did that and i'm honestly so happy they did...

I hate the tone of that comment

"considering the importance blah blah one would think..."

fuck offfff.

There is no containment board. The matrix has you. Follow the white fatso.

"i also use low fat mayo"

fucking end me senpai

its always a "digestive disorder" fucking killyourself nigga, fuck fat people

this board and these threads especially let me vent my unreasonable hatred i accumulate during the day and i love it
also is thinspo so its like fucking two whores at once

>Shollenberger

chicken and brown rice. broccoli

Why, why did I watch the video AND read the comments? Why do I hate myself so?

I can't stand this idiot.

But its gonna get cold and gross by the third box

>>>reddit.com

its way to easy to troll these days. nobody puts in any effort anymore, and it doesn't matter, because anyone will take even the most obvious bait nowadays

Thanks for the link friend I will be omw shorlty. What is your username in the meantime so I can add you as a friend?
Yea so easy to troll, how do you know I'm not trolling right now? or with this comment ? depending on your response, I'll just switch between serious or trolling anyway regardless of what I post

Yeah because black women are paragons of health and fitness

>2017
>still not posting the hambeast in her natural habitat
>*triggered*

Did you read the title? No /pol/ shit stuff here you faggot.

Mate can you remind me which anime was pic related from? I watched it some time ago and I wanna rewach the pic makes me want to rewatch it but i forgot its name.

Darker than Black.

You're welcome

>got off the fatwagon at 15
feels good man, I was on track for all that shit

Obligatory at, forehead, etc reply.

*fat, fuck me.

is it a trans demento?

serves her right for dating a shitskin

This.
My Parents rather gave me tap water than coke and I'm kinda happy about it.

boohoo!

>no /pol/ shit
>posts a "hate" thread
I hate to break it to you, my triggered little libshit "friend", but /fph/ is inherently /pol/ "shit". You can scream and kick and throw yourself on the floor, rolling around in agony, but it just won't change it.

Please keep your autism to yourself. It's a comic. A single comic.

You can hate fat people without hating blacks, jews or without being a nazi or without bringing politics (except for fat acceptance, it's seems more like a part of the feminist politics but you can be lefty -i don't support it- and non feminist ex. Stalin, )
Here are some examples

GET OUT THIS GETS POSTED IN EVERY SINGLE FPH THREAD I'M JUST HERE TO LAUGH AT FATTIES NOT DISCUSS POLITICS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Is that really bretcuck?

If you like enforcing rules then you're the exact wrong type of autistic for this website. Luckily for you, leddit is always there to indulge in your collectivist faggotry with you.

Most left wing people follow the exact same ideologies. That 9 times out of 10 includes all the pro-obesity nonsense.

There is no way you could go to a group of left wingers and start talking about fat hatred. No way at all.

>You can hate fat people without hating blacks, jews or without being a nazi

It seems you don't follow what you preach. I am a pol poster, I am right wing. I don't hate blacks, I think they have an issue with glorifying gun and gang culture that needs to be addressed. I think taking the most intelligent blacks from Africa is a bad thing and creates a brain drain actually keeping Africa down.

As for Jews, it's factual they are overrepresented in most forms of power from Hollywood to the media. If it were any other group, the left would be saying that's not equality or diverse and would want to change it. Jews get a free pass though, why?

Stop thinking pol is simply skin heads and black hating for the fun of it. You're being ignorant.

>If you like enforcing rules then you're the exact wrong type of autistic for this website

Yeah man I think we should start namefagging every time, we should also encourage being under 18 to post here, we should post anything on every board, we should start spaming, we should start posting cp and actual rape again so that Veeky Forums will again be almost closed, we should do the fappining again so that Veeky Forums will be almost closed again, we should start gamergate again so that even more normalfags come to this site and Veeky Forums almost gets closed again, we should never ban anybody/report anybody because fguck rules you stupid fucking autist pls leave and never come back fucking newfag.
>Veeky Forums is is so fucking hardcore there aren't any rules yeah man fuck "leddit"

>Stop thinking pol is simply skin heads and black hating for the fun of it. You're being ignorant

Not him, but no. /pol/'s nuanced front is always undermined when the discussion devolves into masturbating about white superiority and how non-whites need to be culled. And it's not just banter because the same people pretending to be intellectually honest are the ones spewing biased rhetoric.