Is it true if I do SS I will be pic related?

Is it true if I do SS I will be pic related?

No, you'll be functionally strong. Your pic is for dyels

This dude already looked good, he just became a bigger version of himself.
If OP looks like shit he will just look like a bigger shit

>tiny waist
so he has no core strength and is a muscularly imbalanced phony. why have strength if there's nothing to support it?

Who cares? He'll be strong.
Go back to facebook dyel

I have a tiny waist and I'm probably stronger than 90% here. Tiny waist is also genetics.

>SS
>benching 275 for reps
I call bullshit

>being that retarded
We say to you that he already had base. For DYELs SS is utter shit.

>those legs
Squats are just not worth it.

Retard. Arnold had a small waist and deadlifted 700lbs. Klokov pulls the same and has a big waist.
Waist size is mostly genetic, and a smaller one is obviously more aesthetic.

>wears glasses (shattered)

YOU TAKE THAT BACK

>thinks the chad is supposed to be perfection instead of just the extreme antithesis to the virgin
People like you are why this meme is dying.

No

That's because you can't do simple addition. Add a little big every time, and eventually you'll hit 275. It's not magic. I had to buy my own .5 and .75 kg iron because the smallest at my gym are 2.5 lbs., but I've NEVER failed to increase numbers from the previous workout if I was able to do 3 good sets of 5 the last time. Even just a 1 or 2 lb increase adds up over time.

Shit is stupid simple.

>German admixture due to SS
good one

theres a guy like this in my gym
completely out of proportion upper body with tooth pick legs

its actually really sad looking and super obvious the guy took roids. I would call it a obvious case of body dysmorphic.

He did SS as beginner? Any proofs?

I simply don’t understand where Veeky Forums got this insane idea that large thighs aren’t desirable. Women love them and they make you look strong as fuck.

LMAO
M
A
O

OP, just do SS, then hop on the ropids wagon like every SS victim. After a cycle or two you can also claim "it works for me".

So, I've never done, or even read SS. Do you really have to become fat on this program? It makes very little sense to me. What does Rippletoe actually say about diet? Does he advocate shit like GOMAD?
I've been on GSLP for almost a year now, getting steady gains and putting on little to no fat, so I'm just curious as to why would anyone eat so fucking much.

>he already had base
What base? His starting lifts are shit

Arnold had a typical waste, the huge everything else made it look small, it's actually only slightly smaller than klokov's

Well user. I did SS for 1-2 years and I looked and felt exactly like the left.

I took a 1 year break from the gym and when I came back I said fuck it, and did a gymbro high rep routine with cardio at the end. Now I look 10x better then when i did SS and i feel like the right.

If you don't care about how you look and just want to be able to lift something VERY heavy for 1 or 2 reps then take a 10 min break. Do the left.

If you care about looking Veeky Forums ,want to actually look good with a shirt off and enjoy lifting decent weights for many times then do the right.

I highly advise to do the right because while I can't do a 150kg bench for 3-5 reps while looking like I bench 100kg, anymore. I can do 100kg for 8-10 reps while looking like I lift 150kg.

Benching 275 for reps and having a chest that small is disheartening as fuck.

I have literally never met a single person in real life who lifts without steroids that ever made any noticeable results doing a bro split.

The only results I've seen ever happen due to lifting in a natural person taking 0 steroids is people who do strength routines, because well, you can see the progress on the weights they use.

Just get out of your own little normie bubble in your head for once in your life and actually look at the people around you at your gym, most of them will be doing bro-splits, and every single one of them whose actually natty will barely look like they lift. At least if they trained for strength they'd have something to show for it (ie not being a weak bitch)

>do a beginner program that's designed for 4-5 months for 1-2 years
you're just really fucking retarded holy shit

his point is that strength does not equal size which is correct

If you're skinny, he says you should eat more and maybe do GOMAD if it's hard to get more weight for you.
If you're fat, he says you should stick with your calories, but maybe switch to a better diet, maybe paleo-style.
If you're neither, than just take care to eat enough protons and maybe put on some weight

Is this true ? Becauser I am an absolute DYEL right now and struggle to bench the bar for reps. If I bench 225 will I still look the same when I do SS ? Pls help.

>If I bench 225 will I still look the same when I do SS ?
you probably won't look the same, but that's not saying your chest will be huge, just maybe a bit bigger, many people in the CBT threads that bench over 225 with smallish chests
just google it anyway, Veeky Forums is for memes only, not actual advice

> If I bench 225 will I still look the same when I do SS ?

I benched 225 now for 5 reps on SS and I look pretty DYEL.

I actually think his chest would look pretty nice if he didnt have that much loose skin.

here's people that bench over 100kg from the last CBT, just lurk them and you'll see anyway
(looks good but trained for hypertrophy and people here shit on his routine lol)

>No timeframe
Reee

No, if you're new to lifting it's a great program to teach you how to lift, get a routine of lifting in, and build up your noob gains enough so you can move onto bro splits or whatever in 6 months or so.

Why are DYELs intimidating and why is Chad hitting on them?

Don't do SS
I have only been at it for 1 1/2 month and my pants already burst at the seams when I squat down

So, if SS is bad, what's the alternative for beginners?

Why shouldn't I do leg extensions, split squats, push ups, dumbbel work after my main lifts done?

>chad
>waist is nonexistent and has never deadlifted in his life, but still can pull 1000 pounds without a belt without getting injured
Also, why would having bigger internal organs and wider hips make you stronger?

If you want to do isolations on top of your regular lifts there are programs like Starting Aesthetics or Ice Cream Fitness that work. Alternatively choose some isolations for parts you feel are weaker than others and add a couple sets of isolations onto that.

The focus of a starting program is noob gains and good lifting habits. Build a solid foundation for your temple of gains user.

brosplits with each excercise done 6 sets of 12 to 15 reps. oh and plenty of juice.

Enjoy your 45lbs bench for hypertrophy.

It's very true. TuT is what gives you mass gains

>at large thighs
they need to have definition to be deisrable,speaking as someone with naturally large thighs