Do you respect cat owners? Why are so many of them Reddit numale shutting or insane feminists...

Do you respect cat owners? Why are so many of them Reddit numale shutting or insane feminists? Does raising a cat make a person lazy/trashy due to toxoplasmosis exposure, or are people with these traits attracted to cats?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2643850/Does-pet-reveal-INTELLIGENCE-Cat-lovers-smarter-dog-owners-study-claims.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*shut ins

Fuck off my kittens are cute

I think the author is looking into things a little too hard.

Cats are like a selfish person. Dogs are like a selfless person. You can be alpha as fuck and still appreciate the qualities of both animals.

People who own animals are the fucking worst. I say that as someone who loves animals (not a vegan).

POO IN HOUSE

post more

Cats are cute and amusing in internet pictures and memes and stuff but I would never own one or any other pet.

this image exists

Why are they in a cage you tremendous faggot?

I like and own cats because they mind their own business, clean themselves, shit outside without me having to open a door for them, and like to be petted. Plus they keep the yard clean and leave me dead mice in front of my door.

>mfw some spindly beardcuck tells me I can't enjoy masculinity AND kittens

Can’t at work
I do this thing where if a kitten is too small for a shelter I hold onto it until it’s old enough
Next month I’ll give them back

Please post more

Because they are little shits and I don’t want to have to look for them
Refer to

I like cats. I think you're a faggot if you think you're superior for liking cats. I just like having a cute critter that I can chill with that doesn't need to shit outside, and doesn't need to walk around 600 hours a week to be not bored.

Dogs are too high maintenance, cats just want food and modest levels of love.

Yeah. I prefer dogs, but cats are cool if that's your thing.

DESIGNATED

>Have cats
>Advertise this quality as an antithesis to "toxic" masculinity
>Attempt to attract women because you have a cat

You have to think about the type of woman you're trying to attract though.

I have a cat. Much easier to care for than a dog, but the big disadvantage is you can't meet women via a cat.

You walk a dog, go to dog parks, etc. and there's women everywhere, but a cat stays inside while you play vidya

wtf is toxic masculinity?

SHITTING

BOX

Christ that's a shit ton of fallacy

By this guy's logic a biogical desire doesn't include masturbating, but even beasts do that shit

Masculinity

Feminazis have gone so far as to blame all bad things on men and male behavior.

By refusing to give them this point, you're embracing this masculinity, which causes problems, and therefore makes you toxic.

I hate dog owners since they never keep their dogs from raising hell. Fucking niggers.

Cats are for autists, not beta men. Slight difference.

Pic related my kit

I don't give a fuck, cats are pretty cool, I kind of hate those faggots that get multiple cats and post cat memes on Facebook though.

Get a cat and a dog, you weird fuck.

>cats bury their shit in your house with their paws
>then track feces particles all over your property
>tables, plates, beds
>all covered in feces particles

This is why I try to avoid catfag homes

no

This picture is fucking stupid.
What has cats got to do with masculinity?

>why are homosexuals so much more promiscuous?
>why does a relationship with twice as much testosterone as normal involve more sex?
Also digging that implication that romantic bonding doesn't count if it doesn't create kids. Looks like a nice dinner date or cuddle session isn't real romance since they don't allow for reproduction either.

>99% of baldlets are numales
>still believe it's caused by high test

fuck outta here with that gay shit

all i know is, if the balls don't touch its not gay

men who are infected with toxoplasmosis are more likely to be alphas desu

people living with cats more likely to get infected with toxoplasmosis

MORE KITTIES

jesus fuck theyre cute

Owning a pet is not worthy of respect.

cats are great because they are independent and when you let them go outside they play a vital role in keeping the pest population down. Without them we'd be fucked actually, look it up.

I hate cats and won't date a chick with cats it's a sign that they want to put in the least amount of effort
Cats themselves are cold hearted little faggots that don't know what they want out of life
Can't even imagine a man going somewhere and saying yes I'd like a cat please

If you don't like animals then you clearly have something wrong with yourself

Why the fuck are they so obsessed with an antidote to imaginary illnesses. Everyone just like what they like sheesh

The biological need is the need for sex. His point is that you choose the way you fulfill that need : with masturbation, straight or gay sex etc. And so being gay is a choice.

Good fucking taste.

Nice projection there fagboi, nowhere does it say that about homosexuality

What the fuck do kitties have to do with fitness?

Boy cats are lit af
Girl cats are the ones that usually have the stereotypical shit personality traits

My mom always refused to buy females cats because of this and as a result all my cats have been bros. Answer to their name, come when called, follow you around, obedient to other commands, friendly with strangers, wait at door when people leave, enjoy social interaction/being pet whenever and not just on their time, etc.

This. Bitch cats are bitches. Bro cats are bros.

Sad how few people know this.

Love how nearly every single reference is ancient as fuck in a field of study that was dogshit until early 2000's

Dogs are cleary the most Veeky Forums pet you can have, they can do cardio with you, they understand loyalty and respect, unlike cats who just see you as a source of food.

>outside cat
Since I've let my cat outside I haven't had to clean out his litter box once.

I used to fucking love my dog until my girlfriend lost her virginity to it. She tried telling me 'losing virginity to a dog is better because your tight foreskin is like a dogs knot so it will help me take you'.
fucking whore. I had to give my dog away in the end because I kept touching and smelling his cock to remind me of her. traitorous cunt.

>unlike cats who just see you as a source of food.
fucking this. Cats are the ultimate jews.
You may feed them for years on end, but the moment you die, they won't give a fuck and they'll just feast on you.
Even animals like crows have the capacity for caring, grieving and loving you, cats are just cunts who only care about food.

Forgot pic

>cuck by mans best friend.

you clearly did not establish yourself as the alpha male.

>Do you respect cat owners?
This is the most retarded question I ever read.

Nice cat. Is he a good hunter?

If you keep your cats in a cage you're a moron and shouldn't have cats

Fuck off, my cats are based as fuck.
Pic related, it's their catch from last night.

Cats are a fine pet. Dogs are great too, but dog owners are like vegans. They’ve always gotta go on about how much better dogs are when most people don’t give a shit either way.

Anyway, cats are good for a busy lifestyle, or if you like keeping a predator in your house but don’t want to look like a psycho.

Good picture

I like when cats bring you their kill, it show a certain level of respect and acknowledgment of your superior position, but my family owned a lot of cats growing up and only one of them ever did this.

When a cat brings you food it means he thinks you're not eating enough/are a bad hunter. Usually they just kill shit and leave it at the scene of the crime after they get bored of messing with the dead body.

I'm pretty sure it's the opposite of acknowledgement, it's what they do for their kittens to teach them after all. My family cat never did this and always ate her kills, and I think it's connected with the fact that she caught a mouse on the lawn as a kitten, but only broke it's back, so I we had to show her that she had to finish the job. After that it was established that we knew what we were doing (bringing her some freshly caught fish probably helped too).

Had a cat growing up that took down a rabbit damn-near the same size he was. He drug it to the door step still kicking, blood everywhere. He was clearly proud of himself for the rest of the day.

Magnificent beast, that one.

cats are better than dogs - they give you mutual respect not simpering neediness
my cat is low maintianence, improves my flat atmosphere and bitches love him

Now that's a cat you don't wanna fuck with.

>not simpering neediness
depends on the cat. mine was always biting my leg, asking to play.

Yea I think so. Got his first kill as a kitten (his just over 1y old now) and had pulled that fucker up a wall, through the window just to show me. Was a fat pigeon.

why are people who write long anti-gay screeds ironically always the biggest faggots of all

jesus just put your dick in what your dick likes and stop being a little bitch

t-that's right guys, I'm g-gay and proud of it

Damn, a pigeon is really good for a kitten. He might have a long and illustrious career in front of him.

cats are a bunch of arrogant shits. I can see them thinking "jesus what are these clumsy beings, oh well they give me food so I'll hang around".

I'm bi actually and whoever wasted their life writing that would get forcefully sodomised until they liked it

Do you know what I consider real toxic masculinity?
Trying to inflate your social/reproductive worth through subterfuge and attacking others.
They are aggressively attacking others (although passively), belittling other men, lying, cheating, manipulating, treating women as if they are stupid and imposing their views on them, all to win pussy-points because they cant hold up on their own merits.

Traditional masculinity is a protecting, comforting, supporting force.
Men should be strong, physically and emotionally, as we are supposed to be the foundation of a tribe. We protect women and children, as no matter how strong they can be, there will always be a stronger threat. When things go wrong, we don't sit and discuss our emotions, we hold them back and deal with the situation first.
A man is like a dog, he will bark and bite when needed, but in the home, he is a loyal companion.

For these numales to choose what is generally considered the antithesis to a dog as their symbolic animal is very telling.

Fuck you OP my cat is the shit
>fucking huge and muscular for a cat
>cuddly but not obnoxious
>hangs out with me when I shit
>women adore him

Dogs are way too high maintenance and needy.

Ralph Lauren is the only cat person you should even consider

dope cat man. i love solid color cats, they look so sleek. heres mine

Im a cat and dog owner. I just like animals and have an affinity with them

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2643850/Does-pet-reveal-INTELLIGENCE-Cat-lovers-smarter-dog-owners-study-claims.html

>TFW to intelligent to own a dog

>dailymail
>cat person

Not surprised at all

i like cats and i am toxic as fuck.
fuck these cunt feminists.

I used to have a cat that was dope as fuck.
Male cat that would fetch and was just all around very cool (honestly) was very smart and honestly seemed to have the brain of a 12-15 yr old kid.
Ive also had dipshit cats but all around I think cats make people chill the fuck out

>not owning a bird

pic related, my bird

As this thread proves, mentally ill people prefer cats.

birds are the absolute best

hmm. is it's right wing overclipped by chance?