Can you reduce gyno naturally without surgery?

Can you reduce gyno naturally without surgery?

lose weight you fat fuck

Aside from cutting weight, not really. Get the surgery, it's worth it.

Gyno affects us all bro

It can, but a lot of fat people just have man boobs that would go away if they lost weight.

I think the puffy nipples are a dead give away that it's gyno

Gyno is incredibly uncommon in healthy adult males. Get a blood test and make sure you are dieting and exercising right. Gyno goes away, you don't need surgery (unless its like the OP pic)

Mfw I am getting surgery in a couple of months

>went from having tits to having tits

With tits like those id let him suck my dick with the lights off.

Show tits now?

>gyno goes away

Haha wow, maybe if you're 12 they might go away on their own. If you're over 17 with puffy nips you're FUCKED

t. got gyno, not huge fortunately

Why does 99% of Veeky Forums think they have gyno?

What kind of doctor performs gyno surgery on a patient who is still obese? I thought the prerequisites for these kinds of surgeries was to lose weight beforehand to see if that helps, leaving surgery as the last option

Lol this nigga will get gyno again

It entirely depends on the severity of the gyno. Also if the gyno was caused by being overweight... If its mild.gyno eg: puffy nipples, some breast tissue development, some cupping. That can be sorted by weight loss and or Tamoxifen

A doctor looking for repeat customers

>Gyno goes away
no it doesn't, lipomastia goes away but not gyno

>Tamoxifen
Basement dweller has no access to that.

I got mine last Thursday, it went pretty smooth

I also got them puffy nipples, I'm still chubby tho, does it even slightly improve after say, six months of lifting?

mine never went away , but they were a lot less noticeable when i was really lean

Wew, just want to look a bit less faggy, can't go to a pool in summer without feeling hella awkward

low bf% & focus on upperchest, biceps, delts and traps to take focus away

>be a fat fuck
>call it gyno
>get cut on
in case you retards haven't noticed, doctors will take any excuse to fuck your shit up in exchange for money

>literally c cups hanging off chest
>hurr durr doctor jewstein just wants dem sheckles
does your brain work fag?

Some of them probably do from incompetent juicing

There's a lot of pro-wrestling-fan-tier faggot retards on this board.

Others are just fucking fat and neurotic

>literally c cups
HE'S FAT WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

protip: if it's not causing you pain and it's not going to, DON'T GET CUT ON

where are your fucking values?

MY VALUES ARE RIGHT BEHIND MY MASSIVE NIPPLES

>what are variations in fat distribution genetics

im 6'1 and 190 pounds.
sadly I have manboobs, any workouts to get rid of this or do i need to cut down to low 180s?

You do know it's INCREDIBLY easy to know whether it's gyno or not. Hard lumps behind the nibbles, you got gyno

What is it if I have the boobs of a teenage girl but small nipples and no lump at all?