Why is the classic carb considered rice? Beans are GOAT carb, this fucker has 22g of carbs, 14g of fiber...

Why is the classic carb considered rice? Beans are GOAT carb, this fucker has 22g of carbs, 14g of fiber, and 7 grams of protein for 60 calories/36 grams of beans. 10 lbs bag for $5.99 at costco bitch!

Yeah everybody who eats beans looks like shit. Post all the data you want, no athletes or physique pros eat that garbage.

they make you feel bloated and fat.

Beans are GOAT

Yeah. You're agreeing with me or what

You must have piss poor digestion bud

>literally farts 24/7/365

Nice try ricecuck

If you're eating them from a can sure, the sodium is awful. That's why you buy them raw and cook them.

yes

>bean, beans the magical food
>the more you eat
>the more you "toot"
>the more you toot
>the better you feel
>so just eat beans, for every meal

The anti-androgenic compound found in soy (Genistein/Daidzein) is found in ALL legumes. It's just present in lesser quantities, feel free to google it. All legumes are also lectins, which cause bad digestion and inflammation. Stay away from these gains goblins.

>feel free to google it
No. Finish your argument and present your evidence yourself, otherwise go eat your rice in the manlet pit with the rest.

t. retard

Almost bud
T. Mega ricecuck

Nigga stop farting in the gym we all smell your nasty bean farts fuck

Rice used to be my favorite shit in the world, I gave it up because RICE HAS INSANE LEVELS OF INORGANIC ARSENIC. I only eat rinsed and drained (like pasta) jasmine rice occasionally, it has the lowest levels.

It's not my fault my gas travels down into the manlet pit.

rice has better macros and is cheaper, per cup

Show me rice with better macros per cup. Hell show me rice with more fiber per cup.

>drained (like pasta)

do you seriously rinse your pasta after you cook it? my fucking nonni will beat your ass.

Jasmine rice has the lowest really? I wonder why. Howd you learn this user?

But OP beans from a can have a fuck ton of sodium n give u gas. Cooking beans at home and eating like garbanzo beans sure but black beans in a can is like eating a spoonful of salt with the beans

Aye, that's why I buy them raw by the bag. 15mg of sodium per serving.

rice has less protein, but about twice as much carbs. anyways, split peas is far superior for protein, 44g a cup
and before you say some nonsense like "thats raw rice you cant eat rice raw" this is what you get from that raw cup of cooked rice after you eat it. the reason there are seperate nutrtion charts for raw and cooked rice is when you cook rice it absorbs water and expands, so a cup of raw rice is something like 3 cups of cooked rice

I swear to god you lanklet fuck just go jog or something

>684 calories and only 15g protein
>143g carbs and only 6g fiber

The real GOAT "grain" for protein is split peas. You can get 2.5 cups of the stuff for $1.79, probably way cheaper in bulk.

Kk, I'll say hi to Stacy the cardio bunny for you.

I really dont understand your obsession with fiber and I mentioned split peas already. Your 28 grams of protein a cup and only 240 calories isnt shit. You can't digest fiber so most of the carbs there is just fluff. Look up "net carbs"

Just google or duckduckgo rice and arsenic. Basmati and Jasmine are aromatic rices, and that has something to do with their solubility. I would tell anybody to use potatoes and bananasas a wholesome carb.

Even if you believed in the soy anti-androgen meme being of serious bearing in males legumes do not contain genistein which is the considered to trigger estrogen receptors (ERs). Also lectin is a certain protein and not a food category, and for legume lectins you can almost completely remove them if you soak your beans then use a pressure cooker. Unless consumed in large quantities (like downing whole uncooked pounds of the stuff) the damage would be minimal.

>eating carbs lmao

Damn, that's not bad. I'll keep an eye out for them at the costco.

Ok thanks man tell your sister I said what's up too

Fucking bean fart smelling motherfucker

Man, that protein to calorie ratio is ridiculous.

will you fucking bean shills fuck off already how many times do I need to refer you to split peas Rice has its place. People dont eat rice for protein, they do it for carbs. 2 cups of brown rice is damn near 340 g. of carbs

Joke's on you, I've been fucking my sister too! Get on my level ricecuck!

>Beaneater getting cucked by his own sister

Yeah, the peas are good, but beans have both carbs and protein, so what would anyone want rice for?

>dumb anime poster
Rice has way more carbs than the beans you posted. 1 cup of rice has about 70 more grams of carbs than rice. It stands that if you need alot of carbs, for I dont know maybe lifting, you should eat rice. Its also cheaper than beans. If you want protein, there are peas for that

>1 cup of rice has about 70 more grams of carbs than rice.

Why would you need more carbs when protein is more important for lifting weights and building muscle? Not trolling, I'm a newbie.

I eat about 600g of carbs a day as part of a diet of 4000 calories. I am able to do it fairly easily by blending 4 cups of rolled oats I buy in 50 pound, $30 bags off of amazon. It is significantly cheaper per calorie than even brown rice. I blend that bitch with 4 cups of whole milk, 4 tablespoons of peanut butter, 1 cup of whey, 4 cups of water, and 10 tablespoons of dextrose. I also eat 2 cups of split peas. Then I eat a half a pound of chicken, if I feel like it. I really dont need to, as I get 3500 calories and 200 g of protein just from that other shit. I could be vegetarian by accident

Everything is important and has its place. If you are seriously asking that question I suggest googling the importance of balancing your calorie consumption from a proper ratio of carbs, fat, and protein. To say protein is more important than carbs is an odd thing to say, its true you wont gain any strength and muscle with no protein, but you wont gain shit without any carbs either. This is why people only use ketogenic diets for cutting

I was unaware, many thanks.

Not to mention if you are an actual athlete or are active outside the gym you will quickly run out of energy if you dont have alot of carbs on your diet, the exact amount necessary depending on your lifestyle. Weightlifting doesnt actually burn that many calories so only in this setting of "athleticism" do you see people advocating for low carb diets