Do you cheat on you gf after getting Veeky Forums?

Do you cheat on you gf after getting Veeky Forums?

I go on hoghunt with my wife. Its the godtier way

I don't see myself as a very moral man, but I wish nothing but death to anyone who cheats on his partner.

this

Fags. The best way to do it is to just have a couple fuck buddies in the 'grey' zone between friendship and a relationship and keep them in the dark about each other.

Ive done it over the last decade with about oh 60 women. I love it. You have your cake and eat it too. Dont get caught and nobody loses. Cry more, cucks

>I go on hoghunt with my wife.

?

You fucking cuck.

If a relationship is just access to sex for you, go for it. I'm not going to mention how much pain you could cause your girls. This mindset is hard for me to understand, I'm marrying my second girlfriend soon after being together since we were 18. I just hope you'll eventually find yourself caring about something, it's worth it.

You are literally getting cucked as we speak.

Dont get caught. Simple.

She already cheated on you, you're just oblivious to it.

As a Divorcee that was married at 22 to a girl, I had known since I was 12 and been dating since 14, all to have it fall apart in 2 years as she turned into the most self-centered fatass on the planet I assure you it isn't worth it.

Don't mind the faggots, user, you're far from alone with this mindset.

Women cheat if given the opportunity- plain and simple. They do mental gymnastics to justify it- it was just sex nothing emotional, it was a cry for attention, I needed to explore my sexuality, etc. But ultimately girls will fuck whoever they see as attractive enough and remorselessly think it's ok since guys will in all likelihood take them back. And guess what? Once you've crossed that threshold you lose all reservations and will do it again.

>cheating

Bravo son you’ll make it.

No, what's the point in improving your life in one area whilst becoming shit in another.

Or you can just live poly or have an open relationship, like how adults do it.

I don't understand living in a monogamous relationship. Why limit yourself to one partner, when we can obviously love more than one.

No, im actually a decent person. We even had a period where she was ill for 2 years and we had sex once in that period and it only made me more committed. Commitment and love is far more important to a man than indiscriminate sex.

> getting fit
> not being fit since childhood
Confirmed for never making it both physically and emotionally.

This

It may not be a crime but I think you could made a good argument that its torture.

>just spraying randomly at hogs
>not humanely killing any of them
What a faggot.

1. Why cheat? Just sleep around or have fuck buddies
2. > tfw no gf

Its a crime in many countries and in my mind should be here when between a married couple.

If you arent moral then you will cheat in a relationship. It's only inexperience that makes people think the inclination wont happen to them a few years in. I consider myself a very controlled and moral man and even though ive never cheated i have absolutely flirted indecently several times. Cheating is despicable but a challenge to avoid.

>mfw I have a gf purely to help pay rent so I can save money in a 1 bedroom

> girlfriend

STOP

Are you guys 15? Some women are bitches, many of them cheat, but thinking all women are evil sluts who should be either used or avoided, that's just miserable. I bet you got "cucked" once, or felt like you did, and you're now sheltering yourself from the possibility of ever being hurt again by holding these views.

My first girl cheated on me, worst feeling I have ever experienced. The easy gateway could have been (and was, for maybe a couple months) to fuck and ditch, but seriously, not for the sake of being "right" in this argument, dare to trust. When your woman is loving and loyal to you, you just know it.

That sounds cold. It is true that even good relationships can get fucked when people change. Hopefully, at least some relationships can last.

A relationship has no intrinsic value though, so if people change and it turns into a net minus, Its not really sad that it ends.

I think people in general need to stop putting the concept of a relationship on a pedestal. Its only good if it makes the people involved more happy.

hogs are like ants, no time to be gentle with an environmentally destructive pest.

Hopefully.

Cheating would have been the easy thing to do in this scenario. Just giving in to your sexual needs. Look at your relationships like you look at your training - if you want them to take on a beautiful shape, you have to work hard, suffer at times.

I think you have misunderstood me. I just don't feel like I have a lot of strong moral opinions. I don't care much for universal rights, the suffering of populations, etc. And still, being so cruel to someone who's closer than family, that just feels devilish to me.

>with fiance now for 6 years
>love her to pieces
>getting married in August

>working away for past year and a half
>meet co-worker approx 2 months ago

>fiance is 5'4, brunette, cute, no muscle tone, works out occasionally, c-cup breasts, beautiful long hair
>coworker is 5'5, brunette, muscle-fu, works out everyday, a-cup breasts, short ish hair

>hooked up with her twice for no real reason
>don't want to sex her as it's too far for me

Why am I doing this? God I feel like such a fucking scrub. Need to sort my shit out.

Jesus fucking christ this is not ok man...
[spoiler]It's so awesome though[/spoiler]

Is...? Is this common sense? Here?! On Veeky Forums?! There are people like this here too?!?!

op if this is u just kys

>moralfags

yes, somehow i find it hot af to cheat on my gf i think its a fetish or something.

It's a pretty amazing feel when you are in a relationship and you hook up with someone else in a relationship.

You have this understanding with each other that life is a game

I aint saying I've murdered cheaters before. That shits fuck8ng illegal, but I mean is it really even wrong if someone did? Lmao. Strangling is the

How do you know if a man is cheating scum before it's too late?

user, why does that woman always sit next to us when we go to the park?
Are we being stalked?

I've cheated with hookers, asian massage parlors, and one of her friends. The guilt feels like it's eating me but I still do it

Dated several women, and only cheated on one of them: it was because she stopped being physically AND emotionally intimate with me on the same day. After two months of this, instead of being mature and ending the relationship I cheated. I don't regret the cheating, I just regret not breaking up with her at that time.

With that being said, I don't think I could have or would have cheated before getting fit. Getting fit gave me options.

Stick to your meal plan, bros. Work the back.

gf
Veeky Forums
>are you sure.?

I cheated on my gf around the first year we got together. We had really been on rocky ground for while, and this girl I worked with who was a model ended up taking me to her place and we began a short fling, because I thought my gf and I were over anyways.

A month or so passes by, and my gf and I sort things out and are much more stable. I decided to be honest and told her what happened, she was du Rio is of course and I totally expected her to break it off and leave me, and she would have every right to. I explained what happened and when she calmed down she basically forgave me, and we've since been together almost 5 years and everything's been great. I really got away with way more than I should have, and I have to say she was insanely hot and probably had the best pussy I've ever had in my life. When I asked her why she came on to me, she just shrugged and said, "I think you're hot." That part felt pretty good I have to say.

I dont think it's cheating because my gf knows about it and is somewhat ok with it. I am a pretty good looking guy and my gf is average and a bit fat but I still love her. I am just not that physically attracted to her so we made a deal where I can fuck Tinder sloots every once in a while as long as I never fuck the same girl twice and she gets to veto any girl she doesnt want. I dont think she is completely ok with this arrangement but thinks I will leave her if she refuses it, which I wouldnt do. I still love her and she makes my life so much better in almost every aspect of it.

You're disgusting and should break up with her so she can find someone actually worth loving.

what are you trying to say with this pic ? are you implying I am a bad person ?

Thats not cheating.
Your alright, man. But your gf is a cuck.

This guy knows whats up.

I've been seeing a 2 girl for a year now and i've been all up in that grey area.

The one that is more gf material lives in my old city and we see each other every 6 or 8 weeks for a long weekend (she comes down or i go up).
The other chick is in my city but we are both so busy with work we see each other once every 2 weeks.
It's such a sweet deal not having to deal with a relationship 247.

I hope your fiancé is cheating on you with a disease ridden nigger

>It's such a sweet deal not having to deal with a relationship 247.
>has basically 2 LDR
yeah sure

I feel so bad for them. They're so terrified. But why can't I stop laughing?

Why have a gf if you're going to cheat on her? The whole point of a gf is to build a relationship that could turn into married with children. If you don't want that, you should just hookup with girls and avoid relationships. If you want both, you're I'll equipped to be a good boyfriend/husband/father and should seeks to improve yourself before proceeding.
This is all assuming that you're 21+ years old. Any younger than that and gfs are just part of young love and shouldn't have any bearing on the rest of your life.

Jokes on you I dont have a gf

Kek, only human my friend. When there is someone somewhere that excites you and you have a place to hook up. Its gonna happen. Your girl fucks other guys too. I can assure you that. Only way to win is to cheat yourself.

I have cucked guys before but never cheated on a girlfriend.
After one cheated on me however I stay away from even flirting with girls who happen to have a boyfriend.
Getting cheated on was one of the worst experiences I've ever had.
I don't even wish my worst enemy to go through that.

This is the only acceptable way to be an omnivore

This. I realized from an early age that if I ever felt horny/strong enough about another girl to cheat on a significant other, I'd break up first.

Any sane, non-mentally ill person will agree that if you're cheating on your spouse/girlfriend, there's something very wrong with you relationship. It's the sociopaths and narcissists that believe otherwise. "Love" isn't just a feeling, it's also hard work - cheating on your girlfriend is pathetic and lazy. A real man knows that he could cheat, but doesn't, because he values his girlfriend's feelings and puts his love for her above his own cravings.

I can't respect a guy that cheats. It's just such a lazy, pathetic and selfish thing to do. It takes no guts or will power.

>after

Would never cheat on a partner that I was with properly, but my current GF is my EX and I have cheated multiple times on her to get revenge.

Dated my ex for 3 years in school, she killed my dog when she was drunk and tried to drive. Didn't speak for 2 years whilst at university, turned out she also cheated on me in the first 3 months of uni before we broke up. Been getting Veeky Forums and she messaged me because we're still "friends" on FB.

We've been "dating" for 6 months now and I've fucked most of her friends. My plan is to get her to move in with me, then dump her and start bringing her friends round and fucking them. I loved my dog more than anything, he was 11 years old and I'll never forgive her or forget.

>all these fags crying

These are vermin

Oh, and here's another thing:

Feelings are often times mutual. If you sense a strong dislike coming from someone, it will impact your feelings for them, and you'll likely end up disliking them. It's human nature.

That being said, it's the same in a relationship. If you are away from your girlfriend for a long time and you end up hooking up, you better believe your girlfriend either a) had the same feelings and didn't act on them, or b) had the same feelings and acted on them.

So basically, you're either getting cucked, or your girlfriend could have cucked you but didn't. Maybe next time she will. Either way you should feel bad about yourself.

MAXIMUS
MAXIMUS
MAXIMUS

this to be honest

so youre basically abusing your "gf" for emotional support?
you both sound like damaged individuals, pathetic

So roughly half of the western female population?
If not more considering that not every female answered truthfully.

Don't forget to spike her drinks with lead or at least get her fat. There's a large legal system set up to punish guys who cheat, yet there is nothing to punish roastie whores who do, and if there's no punishment, then rules will simply not be followed. So thanks for enforcing your own brand of much needed justice when our modern world refuses to deliver

The fear makes the meat taste better. Just like torture makes the veal more tender. It would be inhumane to my taste buds to not hunt them like this.

MAXIMUM EFFORT

My wife "emotionally" cheated on me. I'm waiting for the next 16 years to pass once my youngest child is an adult and out of school, then I'll drop her like a bad fucking habit. Don't care what it costs me, I just want her to be rekt.

Why not? Because guys who cheat don't want an open relationship. Its being selfish, insecure and childish pure and simple. The guy locks a girl down in a "monogamous" relationship then goes and cheats on her and has no problem with it, but if their girl were to be getting some dick on the side the guy freaks out, becomes upset and suddenly the act of cheating becomes a problem. Just not when they do it. Open relationships require men to be adults about sex.
Also getting a girlfriend and cheating on them shows how much you just don't give a shit about them. Theres this weird "i don't care but i do but not enough to not cheat but fuck you slut if you cheat on me" mentality. Guys wont talk about an open relationship or poly in fear of losing gf and becoming single but they don't care about them enough to not cheat. Also for guys who prefer casual sex, being single seems not to be an option either because there's no safety blanket of constant support by a gf weather its not sleeping alone, companionship, cooking things like that.
Tldr
Men are stupid children who go through insane mental gymnastics to justify their actions to themselves and are degenerate useless mates who complain that they want a 10/10 gf and are shit people. Basically Veeky Forums neckbeards

at least half. 95% of females are utterly worthless imo.
>My wife "emotionally" cheated on me
wat
>I'm waiting for the next 16 years to pass once my youngest child is an adult and out of school, then I'll drop her like a bad fucking habit
>16 years
>inhuman patience

Cheaters deserve death.

I have a gf
wtf am i suppose to do with her now? we go to concerts, out to dinner, meet with other couples and other shit I have no interest in . . no one told me it would be this way. all I want to do is be single again and chase more women

Hogs are invasive species. Who cares.

Your jobs a joke you're broke

What does "emotionally" cheating mean?

This thread makes me glad I lucked out with my wife.

I don’t have a gf but I’ve hooked up with dozens of girls who were dating other guys, you would legit be scared of how many women actually cheat only to try justify it to me the next morning before leaving. Only boundary I won’t cross is sleeping with a married woman.

>pic
Depends on the location, though. Some place are utter shithole, some place are good. i.e. the difference between San Francisco and some rural place.

I cheated on my gf of 7 years twice now, and feel absolutely terrible about both times. I travel for work a lot and ended up going out for drinks after a meeting. I was approached by a complete stranger, 10/10. After a couple drinks she’s back at my hotel... A year later I was on another business trip, this time with a male colleague. We shared a room on this trip. The first night we got a bottle of whiskey to pre game before we went. We ended up getting so drunk we didn’t go anywhere. He kept throwing little compliments my way which I took as a bro just being nice. Next thing you know the guy is coming on to me and I didn’t stop it. We didn’t have sex, but he did go down on me. It was so akward the next day, and I felt terrible calling my girlfriend the next morning. We are supposed to get married in February.

You are scum. Just die.

>pic
somebody's mad that the incel subreddit shut down

It means a girl or dude have a crush or fall in love with someone else while being in a relationship but didn't physically cheat.

Vegans crying tears of blood right now

Laid off the alcohol, then.

well her first bf cheated on her so instead of cheating I decided to be open about how I feel and we came to this arrangement. I care a lot about her and this definitely keeps me from cheating so I feel like it is a win-win. I am probably a narcissist and may lack a bit of empathy at times but I dont think I am a bad person.

I am honestly laughing at all these plebbit muh "redpill" fags ITT.
Most of you are the kind of vermins who would cheat on your partner at any possible moment but then cry about how women are all sluts.
Good women and traditional families are still alive, don't belive these indoctrinated fags.

dont usually come to fit. first post here and thats because i am trying to lose around 15 lbs currently 6 foot and weigh 188 lbs. but besides the point i always cheated on all my GFs sorry its just something i do =(

pretty shit position to be in on either side though. You can't control your feelings about others, only your actions. And that's what she did. I know it hurts to know your partner has feelings for someone else but I'd say good on her for still staying loyal.

>pic
I'd say that having one is fucked up if you're married or engaged or something, but if it's just a casual relationship, I really don't see the issue with that desu.

iktf, I cheated on the girl of my life because Veeky Forums convinced me she was a slut and cheating on me behind my back. turns out that was just in my head and I have hurt the person I love the most in a horrible way. I am trying to get her back and she even said she still loves me but I know she will never be able to fully trust me again. we were about to get engaged and because of this fucking board I threw it all away, I hope the people that convinced me that she was a slut all die of cancer. if you are reading this, you are the biggest piece of shit I have encountered in my entire life.

Did you remember to say 'no-homo' to the dude who blew you? If not then that's 100% full blown gay

No but he did make a joke about telling my fiancé about the night recently and it made me sick to my stomach

>blaming other people for your actions
I wasn't even in that thread (I rarely post here), but it's still pathetic. I get that a fair amount of the people on this board just have issues with women, but you clearly gave those anons enough information on the subject that they got the impression that she's a fucking slut, it's 100% on you that they would tell you such things since you're the one who posted your grievances and got mad about her on the fucking board to begin with, and then went so far as to take their advice. Why the fuck would you ever do that, anyway? If you think a bitch is a slut, just fucking break up with her, there is literally no reason to cheat on somebody unless you're some baseborn animal who can't control himself, or if she's threatening to kill herself if you leave.

This, honestly why isn't cheating on your spouse a felony?