All jokes aside Veeky Forums what are your thoughts on Alpha Destiny's novice program as a beginners program?

All jokes aside Veeky Forums what are your thoughts on Alpha Destiny's novice program as a beginners program?

Personally i think its very effective. The volume is relatively high and recovery is on spot. Raised my bench from 35 kg (5rm) to 50 kg (5rm) in 3 weeks. Is this good or the progress can be alot faster?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck you and all your alex threads.This board has been the same repeatitive boring ass shit the last months

>He thinks that filling the gap between the pecks with pubic hair is ok

fuck u alex

it's solid if you have the access to the equipment. my shitty ass gym doesnt have hex bars.

>novice program as a beginners program
It's same shit as SS,SL and IceCream fitness.

>Raised my bench from 35 kg (5rm) to 50 kg (5rm) in 3 weeks.
Mmmm, beginner program raised bench from LMAO 35 kg to LMAO 50 kg, how interesting.

his beard looks bad too

It's fine

Alex, pls stop shitposting.

Remember to sage, report and hide.

This is my first thread here

He says you can swap out the trap bar with a conventional deadlift

Fuck you im not alex

Stop shilling this fuckface's shit.
Hes 5'6 and Looks dyel, cmon..

Show me those traps then user

LMAO at you, Alex

Hi, Alex. Probably your shitty book selling very bad, that's why you shitpost in Veeky Forums every day and night.

Alex's Novice program is an excellent starting point to build a strength base, never mind the Zyzz-loving freaks that shitpost here- they don't even lift. I think you are making great progress so far, keep at it, eventually you could perhaps go on Naturally Enhanced and make the best gains of your life!

Thank you alex. Can you give the NE book for free?

Nuh-uh-uh! That would be stealing! Nice try though! The book is extremely worth the price of admission, many times over in fact, but the cost is really cheap; why can't you afford it? It's $47, not a mega-amount in the grand-scheme of things.

But but alex. I really like your content

Just do any beginner program
They all do the same and maximize noob gains

Not Alex btw, bro. Just your a fan!

It would illegal for me to upload NE without the express permission of the creator, so I'm sorry- you're just gonna have to get the funds! :(

>Not Alex, I swear!!!!
Alex, this is pathetic.

Alex plis go

Start training your legs more you pussy bitch faggot

Jesus christ, someone get this man a razor ffs. He looks like a retard. Plus he's going bald already on top of that.

Lmao, I hope that's the only part of his chest where it grows and he's not trimming it like that.

mega.nz/#!YDJyiBIJ!M3eKzxqYo0YpjbWdo6fdLU--81aLkT-c2X97nz5g7-4

All jokes aside, spread this link so he stops shilling all over this board like a cancerous faggot.

Stop shilling this ugly mf

Youre disgusting user whats wrong with people making money off of good advice

Lets see you do a 945lb jefferson rackpull

There's nothing wrong with people making money off good advice.

To put it simply, I hate you. You clutter this board with the same repetitive posts. Your voice is annoying and you're fucking dumb as rocks. Eat a dick.

Fuck off dyel fag

>bench
>35kg

are you a female skelly?

I dont get it guys who cant even lift half of what he lifts shit talking about him. Put up or shut up cunts

Doesnt count the bar. with bar its 50 kg currently at 70 kg. 18 years old i know tgose are still shit nunbers making my way to 225

Based user, thank you.
Alex, fuck off.

Because not everyone has it good where they can afford 47$. Working out knowledge is free, and rightfully should be for us non-competitive lifters. If Alex feels he should be compensated for putting his time into creating a pdf then he should just accept donations. Fuck you alex, i read thru your n.e pdf online and it's not worth 47 dollars.

Here's the tldr; Full body 2 x a week. Stretching/mobility/light cardio for 25 min 2x a week. As for exercises, literally any big compounds with focus on: Traps, Forearms, Upper back, and Glutes

Its all about looking muscular wearing a shirt. Non bearmode plebs look dyel in shirt

Will it somehow cure autism or make baby face more aesthetic?

>good advice
What are his good advices?

“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.

At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:

“What type of man are you looking for?”

They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”

At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.

“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.

They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.

“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.

Of course, their words didn’t faze me.

I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

The importance of isolation exercises and how recovery is important rather than busting your ass off daily.

Your program is just westside for skinny bastards with less emphasise on lower body. Fuck off, Alex.

LMAO, that's really revolution in strength training

You dont see alot of guys saying do pushdows and cgbp to bench more they just say bench more to get stronger

That dude is unironically the most cringe thing in fitness right now. Literal assmad manlet who writes fantasy stories about him being 'alpha' and fucking women.

What? Literally every good coach, even Rippetard, will say to do assistance and accessories.
Sheiko once said "To bench more you need to bench more" but that means more often, not once per week.

I may be dyel, but I can still use your head as a coaster for my cool glass of lemonade.

>writes fantasy stories about him being 'alpha' and fucking women.
source?

>“We like cuddling! Muscles are disgusting! We don’t like men who are obsessed with the gym! We want to look better than the man!” they would say.
>At this point, I started getting annoyed with their behavior, and asked them the following question:
>“What type of man are you looking for?”
>They paused for a second, and replied “Well, obviously a nice guy that’s going to treat us with respect, and who can communicate in a way that does not offend us.”
>At this moment, I had a big smirk on my face, knowing damn well that what I was about to say next would cause them to flip out.
>“So then why do you cheat on your boyfriends for asshole guys like me?” I exclaimed.
>They were silent for a few seconds, and then suddenly went full bitch mode.
>“You’re such an asshole, Alex! You don’t talk to a lady like that! Go fuck yourself! You don’t know what a woman likes!” they screamed.
>Of course, their words didn’t faze me.
>I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.
>After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
>They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.
>“What did you just say???” they barked.
>“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”
>Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.
>They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”
>Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

Unironically wrote this.

where did he post this?

i find it hard to believe he wrote this

Why would I take a program by someone who looks like that?

i dont really know his book but i assume in it are the same exercises he promotes on his channel as well.

even though they might work i dont see why i should do the most ridiculous looking exercises when i just could do the basics and get results just the same

i mean i get why he does it. he wanted to write a book and sell it to make money off of it. now since the fitness industry is pretty much saturated he needed to sell something thats different. voila lets do some stupid ass shit niche exercises to be unique. obviously he has to promote them on his channel too.

never pay for anything fitness related unless its a membership in a gym, your own equiptment or food. everything else is out there for free.