What martial art does chad do and why is it boxing?

What martial art does chad do and why is it boxing?
Also can someone post me that martial arts tier chart with a green background

Because you knowing how to punch without winding up your fist is basic shit
And the best martial art Is gun-fu

chad does muay thai because all the ufc guys do it and shit

Im looking for this pic in high resolution

no chad does boxing its cooler

lol kill yourself memester

no he does both because he's chad

>the chad mixed-martial-artist
>the virgin ____?

Sambo+boxing

good choice.
can't chose a better 2.

boxing is the og martial art its the most useful in a real fight not some faggot chink shit

Chad doesn't do martial arts, he plays football and is naturally capable of beating the shit out of you no matter what martial art you do

That said, Chad isn't real guys, he is just a fantasy guy who gets whatever he wants that was created by lazy people
Everybody has problems and nobody has a perfect life

Accept what you have, embrace reality, and keep on being virtuous
This is the way to a happy life, not having life on easy mod with girls, and it can be achieved by all

virgin taekwondo

Chad wrestles.

Funniest thing is that russians think opposite.
t. russian.

Try /asp/

I've never heard of a single russian who thinks BJJ is superior to Sambo.

Links?
Source?

I'm curious.

Are you speak or can read or understand russian?

>neck immune to chokes
This one is really funny because in sambo chokes are not allowed

so if i found a true, honest to god, serious sambo gym i should join it. i've been looking to get into ma for quite some time

unless you live in russia any sambo school you will find will be most probably a mcdojo, you can try judo wich is similar but its hard to find a good judo school for hobyists these days , I think the IJF should pull its head out its ass and restore judo to its former glory , its sad seeing bjj witch is a ne-waza judo ripoff getin so much publicity through marketing, If Jigoro kano could see were the ijf has taken judo at now he would be spinnin in his grave

not a mcdojo m8, i live in eastern europe. here we all might as well be russians, we're just as stupid, drunken and violent as russians save for a few hipsters