Tfw stretch marks on chest, biceps and ass

>tfw stretch marks on chest, biceps and ass

How do I get rid of this shit?

>inb4 “those are your tiger stripes/battle scars. Wear it with pride”

Shut the fuck up

>inb4people/girls don’t care

Is that why models who do photo shoots have them all over? There’s a reason why they don’t take choose models with stretch marks and/or they photoshop them out

Help me out autist. Put your autistics brains together and come with a solution thafor actually works.

>thafor

That*

Lose weight first. If the problem persists, see a skin doctor.

if anyone tells you to use bio oil tell them to shut the fuck up and eat a dick

I’m not fat

They just fade overtime. Try using Bio-oil on marked areas to prevent further stretch marks and fade current ones

They're just tiger stripes bro

Shut the fuck up and eat a dick.

I’ve had these stretch marks for years. The only stretch marks that faded where the ones on my lower back after going through a growth spurt during puberty.

there is no way to get rid of them 100% unless you go surgery

I am not genius, just see a skin doctor if you really don't like it.

yea bro just cut off ur skin and replace it :^)

Same here. My back ones have faded but my upper chest ones are still fairly prominent. Bio-oil has been the only solution I found.

Dont post a pic of your Butt on /fit Lol

Kek

kek

Did that stretch mark go away?

You can't see the ones on my other shoulder so I'm guessing it has helped
Worth a shot

This isn't true. I have them and so does my mum, she's in her 50s and had them since she was a teenager, she's tried all those things they haven't worked.
It's only possible to avoid them, not remove them (other than obviously surgery)
>tfw forever tiger butt

I had a lot on my belly while cutting 40 and they all went away. I just used simple lotion from time to time.

What brand?

>that
>not fat

jk dude stop worrying about stupid shit like that, theres always some imperfection youre going to be worried about

>There’s a reason why they don’t take choose models with stretch marks and/or they photoshop them out
Have you considered the possibility that ALL fitness models have stretchmarks and they ALWAYS photoshop them out?
Maybe there is no way to get swole without having stretch marks?

If you gain slowly over years, then you won't
If you start as a 140lb skelly and memeish amounts of food, or do gomad then yes

Arnold doesn’t have stretch marks

Its just a simple organic moisturizer. I doubt you can get it outside Germany but its nothing special.

They will never fully go away, they're scars, but they will fade with time and you can help it by using skin care products. Use a moisturizer with cocoa butter and vitamin E, the best combination for stretch marks. Exfoliating also helps, using a rough sponge in the shower is enough. If you're consistent with it they will be barely noticeable after some time.
Also, tanning makes them more visible so try to avoid that.

I’m a girl and I have them on my arms, I can never wear sleeveless tops or dresses and it really sucks

Does anyone know if surgery doesn’t leave a different kind of mark? How much it is?

get a tan to hide them, that's the only thing you can do