Why is abdominal fat the best indicator of health and fitness?

It's usually the last spot where fat is distributed.

it's more correlated with beetus and heart disease and other bad things than just being high bodyfat and storing it in your lower body

What the fuck is that

That's not real is it?

damn, poor girl

she'll be okay after surgery, it's just a fuckload of loose skin

look at the face you dumbass. bitch looks like she's gonna give someone a poison apple

your mom :D

After years as an incel you finally pull a nice girl, you get her to your bedroom and everything is going great and then you see this. What does Veeky Forums do ?

fug

You can feel sorry about this all you want but in the end she let her self get to that point, she has to live with the consequences.

I personally like to use the arms fat as a health and fitness indicator.
[spoiler]now I judge girls by their arm fat percentage[/spoiler]

she hsould dryfast instead.

Yeah, but I think that is what's sad about it.

No, she's still fat as holyhell.
She should just go on a hardcore water fast for 9 months.
Just long enough to get that food baby off of her gut.

I don't carry fat on my arms but het a potbelly if I don't exercise regularly

couple of days of water fasting should sort that right out.

poor girl. she will never look normal even with skin surgery. at least fat girls dont look like desiccated husks when they're naked.

sad part is she probably got that fat when she was young and her parents didnt care enough to say anything. her life is ruined.

desu
pussy you pass up is pussy you never had

>fasting broscience spam
this shit is getting annoying, should she avoid gluten too you gullible fucks

But she'll live. She'll live longer than she ever thought possible, long enough to see how the world will change. Isn't that why we all cling to existence, to see what's next, be it hell or heaven?

When I die, I want the world -- no, the universe to die with me.

it will.

That can’t just be skin right? Does she have one of those diseases that makes one part of your body grow?

SPITTER!

The fat thats really harmful to you is the one that's around your organs.

Keep her because her low self esteem will make her dependent on me

Looks like a boomer to me, Francis

It looks like her skin is soft. As long as she has soft skin and is wet inside ill fuck her. Also, she is pretty probably even have all her teeth.

I don't know, she can even be clingy and ultradependant and want to be with you and validated by you everyday everyhour.

Some of us have been rejected for people with worse pyhiscal

10/10 would smash this high test braphog thicc queen anytime

Fukk she looks so sad, OP this is making me cry wtf

In order for her to look like that she had to have lost a lot of weight. It's only sad because she's doing something about it and this is just one of the consequences. She'll be fine but it takes time but at least he's trying. Better than her never learning and being a ham planet.

Guys i'm dealing with a bunch of loose skin right now, and most of what i hear turns out to be heavy on the broscience and wicca rituals.
Surgery is not an option, and wont be for a long time, so i've decided to just lower my bf% as much as possible and hope the excess skin just fucks off on it's own.

Any tips from people with experience on this subject? webm unrelated.

literally pic related wow

Use the folds to masturbate. J-just kidding

Roid.
Fill out the space with muscle.

>when you lose weight but the fish scales stay on the whale
Unintentional pun

Most of it's still really lose since there's still fat in there, wish it wasn't like that, I feel like a bean bag with my nipple halfway to my bellybutton

I already spoke to a surgeon and they said the skin remains elastic like that for some time, it'll never be completely right but low bf% will help.

Most of it's still really lose since there's still fat in there, wish it wasn't like that, I feel like a bean bag with my nipple halfway to my bellybutton

I already spoke to a surgeon and they said the skin remains elastic like that for some time, it'll never be completely right but low bf% will help.

I still have a long ways to go but I already see it's going to be a problem for me.

>probably even have all her teeth
bro what shithole do you live in if this is something you actively need to consider

Whales are mammals.

Run away
>lifting for this

I want to build muscle, but will it actually matter when it comes to loose skin? I was pretty fat(380lbs 5'10).
The loose skin probably wont overlap with the mussels is what i'm thinking. At least i have a doctor buddy to help me roid if it comes to that.
>it'll never be completely right but low bf% will help
Sucks man, it's like a final fuck you to recovering fatties. I never even considered it. And keep it up, i just managed to get into old clothes and started looking normal again. It's worth it, even if you look fucked up without a shirt on.

Sex her lovingly. Compliment her in between breaths of making her cum with my mouth. Tell her you can't sleep at night because all you could think of was finally having a chance to spend even one night with her. That when you can find sleep your dreams are filled with images of her. Then, after climaxing as one in a moment of tantric bliss, cuddle up under those folds like a blanket because you'll never find a better comforter for your bed.

Goddamn daddy you look cute as fuck now.

Th..thanks, user, just broke into the 300's today. Trying to keep as much muscle mass as I cut, 6 to 8 more months and I can start making it

Good job. Keep it up.

Cum on the skin folds.

look up like 99% of the World's strongest men

Underrated

you can try long fasting so your body starts eating the skin

related question
I'm eating perfectly healthy foods, in healthy portions but I notice I have a belly for some reason
I'm wondering if it's because of the amount of oil I use, since I can't think of anything else
is 3tbsp olive oil for 500g chicken breast too much?

Do you happen to know what her max weight was? I was over 360 lbs and while my stomach looks terrible, it doesn't look like that with multiple folds. Is it just genetics or was she like 500 lbs?

Keep it up, user! You're looking really handsome and it'll only get better.

This is pure retardation and you should feel ashamed for spreading it.

What would you eat in a normal day and what kind of activity would you do in a normal day?

yeah bro, your body will definitely ignore all that juicy protein attached to it when fasting.

It actually does work.
There are tons of fat as fat asses who've fasted.

Have you actually seen some of these lazy fat cunts who've had the stomach stapling surgery then had the skin surgically removed.

it's time to use the molotov, the tank can wait

Bro you gotta get that ghost problem checked out seriously.

I’m glad I carry a gun because if I ended up going home with that girl for sex and lickaroo, the moment she took her shirt off and I saw that landslide body I would shoot myself in the head.

It feels like it would be easier to just walk out of the room.

Oh wow so simple. I guess burn victims should just fast and their body will grow new skin! Skin elasticity is a function of collagen production, which fasting impairs. Fatties should exfoliate, moisturize, and wait.

When I first saw this shit being spread around last spring, I knew illiterate retards would seize on it and it would spread like wildfire. Enjoy wallowing in broscience.

no activity
i just wanted to get my diet right for now, and start hitting the gym next year or something
surely it's possible to not have a belly and not do activity right?

and i eat sautee chicken breast with stir fry veggies (cauliflower, bell pepper, onion. only varioation i do is replacing cauliflower with cabbage, broccoli, or spinach) and buckwheat kasha
i use 3tbsp olive oil for 550g chicken, then use another 3 tbsp olive oil for the remaining 550g chicken, then another 3 tbsp olive oil to make the stir fried veggies.
i'll eat like 3 bowls of that in a day
only other thing i eat is bananas with natural peanut butter. I have one of those a day, virtually every day.
As far as beverages I drink a glass of milk a day, other than that just drink water

fuck the oil. your probably just eating more then you need.

>Oh wow so simple. I guess burn victims should just fast and their body will grow new skin! Skin elasticity is a function of collagen production, which fasting impairs. Fatties should exfoliate, moisturize, and wait.

Fasting kinda does help remove scars and what not. People have reported that happening.

Burns...I'm not so sure about.
Why do horrible burns stick around but never heal?

Any idea?

Sounds like you're eating healthily.
The problem might be due to consuming too many calories.
You're also more then likely not doing anything.
You don't have to go like...full on beast mode in the gym.
Just go for daily hour long walks and drink more clean water.
Occasionally skip a meal.
I would also suggest having days where you will only eat one meal or within a 4hour eating window toward the end of the day.

You'll see a lot of weight loss with not much in the way of physical changes.

that's ~1100 kcal just for the oil, man.

oh ya and i dump all the excess olive oil that didn't get fried up into the food lol. didn't think i needed to be worried about calories and I didn't want them healthy fats to go to waste
should i be throwing the excess olive oil out?

and is that really more than I need?
I went from 3 bowls to 2 yesterday, but then I was second guessing whether I would be malnourishing myself by doing that

1100 kcal for the oil. per meal. so 3300 kcal of oil a day.

ya but I don't eat it all in a day
I take about a week to eat two thirds of it, and portion the other third off to my roommate

i should note that I'm not overweight or anything, I just have a potbelly af but I only weigh 140 pounds

>excuses
>excuses

you have literally set up your life so that you no fucking clue how much you're eating

You're overweight.
A pot belly and nothing else usually indicates that you have a problem with insulin sensitivity.
Or you're really really unfortunate with fat distribution.
Either way, you're overweight.

I would never feel comfortable undressing another woman for the rest of my life and being gay would mean that I’d have to push my dick into poop.
Why live?

Lmao XD

I didn't know walking counts as an activity
if that's the case I do at least half an hour of walking per day
And I drink plenty of water lol
I actually had to cut down on the water because I was having a sip after every bite of food, which Idk if it's healthy or not but it's a bad habit for when you're eating out of the house and don't have an unlimited supply of tapwater

and days when i only eat one meal?
im confused, is that really a healthy lifestyle?

You sound like the biggest pussy.

>you have literally set up your life so that you no fucking clue how much you're eating

what do you mean?

ok. do you know how I'd find out if I have a problem with insulin sensitivity, and if I do, what do I do about it

Yes.
It's called intermittent fasting.
Look it up.
And 20 minutes is not activity. That's the cumlative total of an obese individual who only goes from the couch to their icebox.

You have to do at least 30 minutes - 1hour of pourposeful uninterrupted walking every single day.
Even walking in places for the length of a tv show is good.
As for drinking water.
Sips during a meal isn't drinking water. It's drinking enough to help the food go down.

Try to drink up to a half gallon of water a day.

Drink nothing else except that water.
You'll be surprised.

fasting has been around since the beginning of time. it's hardly bro science you dense faggot

I do half an hour of walking outside the house mate
and ok, ill start measuring how much water I drink

I've been drinking only water for most of my life. Then I started drinking a glass of milk as well. Don't I need it for the calcium or something?

and noted on the IF thing, that was something I was thinking about looking into but didn't know it was one meal a day. The version I heard was fasting between the 2 hours before you sleep and the 2 hours after you wake up

Boss from Resident Evil 6

Why are you insisting that I have sex with "humans" that look like OP's picture in order to prove my masculinity?
Are you a piece of shit fat body that believes you deserve a partner with an attractive body that takes care of themself but they deserve a disgusting lazy fat fuck like yourself as a reward for their work?

Treat her very nice, convince ger I love her, cum on her face, get a pic if possible then never talk to her again

>biceps so big they summom the wailing dead

Mirin

I'm saying you're a puss because seeing something like that would ruin your life forever making you scared to undress another woman, moron.