wait so all vegans are assholes?

youtube.com/watch?v=RGRbh1RdTQs&feature=youtu.be&t=160

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m6fFZLx6_x4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you think he beats her?

The Chad steroid abuser vs the virgin soyboy DYEL

She looks visibly disgusted. Didn't he already get cucked once?

wait so he pretended to like him but then shat all over him after he died?

youtube.com/watch?v=m6fFZLx6_x4

well they did just get another rabbit, so of course the dog will be upset with less space to roam

lmao is that shooped? vg's insertions are shit

i hate that soyboy faggot so much

I'm vegan, my life is vegan, out children are vegan, our friends are mostly vegan/vegeratian, I deadlift 580lbs, I'm 6'4 and I fuck my wife every night because my weeny is still standing as strong as an 15 year old but mine is huge.

you're a virgin and he has a better physique than you.
also, probably taller than you as well.
cope more, dicklet.

nah he talked shit about him when he was alive too

Brain damaged vegan spotted

Gotta love when anons throw out insults regarding looks at people they've never seen.

Keep your day job, brah. Any work that requires you to have an iota of an intelligent thought is definitely not in your future.

vg is that you? lmao

Pics of wife?

She's also visibly disgusting

He did shit on him before, and then played the nice guy when facing him.

Still cant believe he got a vasectomy

I'm sure as hell gonna post a pic of my beautiful wife on a bord full of unfucked teenies.

vg we know it's you

You know you want us to jack off to her nudes

Hard pressed to believe that pale fish has never been male. I'm trying to give Vegayto the benefit of the doubt...

VG is an asshole but that fucking retard on the video is a literal junky alcoholic narcissist psycopathic faggot roidfag soyboy.

Wait, that's supposed to be a female? ahahahahah

I think the reason he married him was because his pussy must be really pure, like unfucked. Thats a great value.

>brah
confirmed low intelligence.

Ah, excellent rebuttal, user. You're so intelligent. You'll make it someday.

I hate this board so much. I know for a fact now that you have smaller arms than him considering you just called his scrawny biceps "inserts"

Say what you will about VG but I give the guy respect for actually going out to meet the people he talks shit about. I'm still amazed he went out to meet Lex and no balls Pete.

Also his video on Islam is hilarious.

She?

Be glad they'll never spread their poison into subsequent generations

A clearer pic. It's so awkward

>this is not a dude.
>really.

It has no tits. Short hair. No make up. Big nose. How the fuck do we know that it's really female? This is an honest question.