Do I have narrow shoulders? They look narrow compared to others

Don't compare yourself to others, there's no point

If you did

What would it matter

It just looks kinda narrow because you have slightly wide hips

;-; fuck my life
I thought hips' widest part is here, pic rel? My problem seem to be lower

you have a pretty normal frame
this would only qualify as narrow in comparison to people with particularly wide shoulders

Shut the fuck up and do more side delts and traps. You're fine, you're just mentally a bitch.

From my observations I have same width as people with 0 muscle who look worse than me at the gym, and I'm narrower than people with similar bodies to mine. But maybe it's just my BDD speaking. I'm 6'0 btw.

I second what this guy says. My shoulders are apparently in the 100th percentile according to that study on us military recruits that one user posts sometimes. But I am fairly lean and still have a 34'' waist at 5'10'' as well as a big ol head so nothing really looks out of proportion.

It's impossible to know really unless you gave us measurments, but as it goes for how they look, I'd say they look decently wide in comparison. Nothing out of the ordinary but you don't look like a soyboy man, don't worry too much.

they are avg, build up your delts to make them look wider

You're perfectly fine. For bad hip shoulder ratio even with some muscle, see pic related. Normies think he's jacked and looks super good. You're fine

your body is fine

wtf is wrong with all these insecure fags on Veeky Forums

do you have a link to that study? i just know of the NASA study of 500 men that showed that 21.6 was the maximum recorded measurement.

I'm exactly like you bro. the line is your waist. Your hips are pic related

work lats and rear delts
fix posture

But it's not that big of a deal brah, just work your lats and delts more than you already do, they will blow up. Especially LATS, you seem to lack in this department. Do a lot of pull ups or pullovers

*chin-ups

why did you have to be naked to askk about your shoulders homo.

but here it looks like it's just below that line
dunno, most guys with wide hips seem to have that prominent top part, not the bottom like me

why the fuck would you cover your dick with your hand if you're going to black it out anyway

you look totally normal, OP

Stop being such a cute little faggot op, you look fine, now go lift weights and leave this place as your body dysmorphia will only get worse from now on.

also this
I didn't think this through :(

No, but you you do have body dysmorphia.

Who the fuck puts a fridge in the bathroom? LMAO

wtf are you talking about

Nope

That's a bathroom and there's a fridge right there in the picture LOL

what
where

bf% estimate on this?

You're fine op
Here's me, to make you feel better. Huge head on narrow clavicles and birthing hips with anterior pelvic tilt and completely atrophied lats, chest and arms, the peak male body. I'm working on it though

Don't play stupid or lurk moar

pls be bait

No, this is me. I've done alright with girls due to personality and 6'2" and I don't have a monster soyboy face, but I do not have a modicum of aesthetic potential.