MPH - Manlet People Hate - 6ft and up edition

Rules:

1. If you're 6ft exactly, I'll allow you to speak so long as you keep it brief and acknowledge you're on the bottom of the totem pole

2. Manlets need to bow down to us. Accept that tall women are for tall men, short women are for tall men, and short men are for other short men.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mrjStSqu_w4
metro.co.uk/2017/11/13/does-being-short-ruin-your-sex-life-men-tell-us-7060290/#mv-a
youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk
youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

made it past 6'1, feels good to keep climbin.

tfw your girl is talking about bad dates and starts laughing about a guy being 5'6"
>No chance
>Tried to kiss me, ew
6'1", feels ok senpai

Just remember.
When WW3 starts and Western civilization collapses, you lanky ass faggots will be greater targets.

Yours mothers, wives, and daughters will receive our dicks.

my gf is 3 inches taller than me. stay mad faggots

>tfw 5'11
almost made it

how tall is acceptable for gril

thx

I bet she's also got 100 pounds on you to.

5'6 manlet

suck my dick and then crack your head on a doorframe.

and then get arthritis in your knees before you turn 40

and then kill your self when you realize your height is the omly thing you have.

and then accuse me of being mad when you're the one with a horses face.

5'9" fuck a new qt every week AMA

why so angry down there

how do u talk to girls

Feels good up here, 6'2 here

Thread theme: youtu.be/mrjStSqu_w4

do you have to go up on women

get on a stepladder

next question

I'm 6'1 and my gf is 5'4 and I'm okay with that

Because your disproportionately tiny head keeps leaving big ass holes in folk's ceilings, that's just inconsiderate.

Same here. You ever claim to be 6 foot and see if people can tell?

jej

Stop caring about rejection. If you are confident and not in an autistic way you will probably not get rejected outright much anyway if you are in good shape. Put yourself in social situations where girls are present but not looking to hook up if you need practice talking to them. I did an exchange program at a womens university because they allowed men but only as exchange students and it helped my game drastically. I feel like girls are on the defensive in a places like bars and parties because they already know everyone wants to fuck them, and that attitude can steer the conversation in a bad direction if you dont already have game.

Kek. I still don't bother going after girls taller than me, which isnt a hard task even at 5'9. There are plenty of short girls. Dont get me wrong, I would love to be 6 feet or taller, I just try not to let it hold me back. I didnt even realize height was such a big deal until I came to fit and started using apps like Tinder, so I dont carry around a manlet complex thankfully. It sucks though that my shortest friend is 6 foot even so I try to avoid group photos.

>implying being short and funny doesn't get you more ass then being tall and fuck all else.

>tfw 5'4
never going to make to bros, should i just decapitate myself on the bench press and end it all

Is your gf a man?

Tfw 193 cm
Did I make it bros

>5'8" has 70% access
>80% access with a shoe insert

Not bad desu

‘A couple days after leaving her parents’ house, she gets a phone call from her dad, saying how he disapproved of our relationship because I was shorter than her. She was so devastated because the whole time we didn’t even have a clue that he didn’t like me. I found out her mother felt the same way. ‘She stopped talking to her parents completely after that and we stayed together for another year but eventually broke up because it became too difficult for her not having a relationship with her parents. That’s when I realised wow, I am short. It has also given me a sense of awareness.

metro.co.uk/2017/11/13/does-being-short-ruin-your-sex-life-men-tell-us-7060290/#mv-a

So eve nwith a shit face I can get my lifting qt if I get big enough?
Incels keep on shiting how the face is the most important feature of a man.

>6.5 here
> bowing everytime when entering tram or bus

I wish i was 6.4

Cutoff is 1m80 in Europe (6'' is 1m83 but 1m80 is a psycological barrier). But we should trade our measure units cuz Muricans are kinda manlets compared to Northerns and Balkan Europeans

6'2 here, but the fact that I'll eventually shrink with old age into manlet size keeps me up at night

Kek

6'3
I somtimes wish I was 6'5.

Article is pure gold

>Being a short man has had a huge impact on my dating life and making my love life non-existent. It’s almost like most women put aside short men discriminating them as sub-human beings.

Tfw 6'3". I've always been a lanky guy who eats wrong. Now I am on the path to fulfilling my true potential as the alpha male.

>reddit spacing
>5' 6"
>telling men to suck his dick
are you overweight, balding and have a terribly patchy beard too? I can hear the limited edition dorito packet rattle as you wrestle between the packet of doritos and your grease laden mouse used to navigate reddit.

people always guess i'm 6'1 when I ask
in reality I am 5'11

people suck at guessing height

6’1
Wish I was 6’3

Women are on a different scale. Its like comparing lemons to oranges. But the line seems to be around 5'4"

heh heh

John, 63, 5ft 4, Oklahoma, US ‘For a long time, I negatively thought it affected my dating life. As a young man, the vast majority of the time taller women just ignored me. As I got older, I figured that height didn’t matter as much as actually having something to talk about when dating. Funny thing is over time, it seemed like the women I went out with kept getting taller, the tallest being 6ft 5. People did look but then again, my guess is they were looking at her not at me.

>Manlet People Hate
>manlet
>people
Hahaha, nice try with that subtle brainwashing.

yeah whatever, stubby

5'11 here and I feel ok. Never in my life has someone called me short or even imlied it. Helps being a mesomorph too.

6'4 checking in
Can confirm girls actually do 'mire your height IRL.
I've had girls apologise for being so short

>tfw smaller dating pool than a 5'5 man

feels tall man

why are you even seriously reporting that you mong? no, people at 5'11" are not going to get called short.

those fucking jeans, why

>spacingyourwordsatallgobacktofuckingreddit

hey guys you don't need to be insecure about your height, nobody cares irl it's okay. accept yourself and life will be a whole lot better!

if all you have in your life is that you are tall and you feel the need to brag about it on a chinese finger puppet hentai website then you are a sad lanky little man

Manlet Chads still have a chance of making it, but yeah being short sucks fucking dick. It's funny how women sometimes treat me as a literal subhuman, but oh well, I like short girls anyway.

So fat hate threads have finally evolved... Nice.

Just wear boots and always have some kind of hair style with a lot of volume. That's and easy 5 inches right there.

> It's funny how women sometimes treat me as a literal subhuman

>implying youre not

>its okay, youll always be little brother

You're a mong.

I've never been in a position to tell someone how tall I am, I don't know how you guys get into these (obviously fictional) situations. I only see it happen to people who are extraordinarily tall or short. Discussing ones height @ 5'9-6'3 seems non-existent desu.

What show is this clip from?

[manlet compensation intensifies]

you're like a little dog that barks incessantly

>mfw manlet uses the normal people water fountain at the gym

hehe i spit in it too gay boy

You munchkins can still get powsi you just have to believe in yourself

>6'2
>wish I was 6'3
the dumbest feel but I feel it

It's only reddit spacing when it's greentext you absolute retard
no one
spaces
like this it's
retarded

unrelated but also funny

youtube.com/watch?v=4afoy8qmDRk

lmao these are some of the most pathetic pics ive ever seen. reminds me of those badly written and formatted cuck pictures.

insecure faggots. stop making us look bad.

>t. 6'3

>6'4 here
>Dream of 6'5

youtu.be/8bfyS-S-IJs

>6'5
>Wish I was 6'3

I'm a 5'4 22 year old manlet, I was asked for an ID to go to the cinema, I don't show dominance anywhere and tall people allways makes fun of me, but I'm fucking a 6'1 submissive 25 yo girl and all my other fuckgirls are between 17-19 yo qts so I can't complain much. Anyway when I start againg and just be a short old man I shall kill myself to take out my genes of the pool.

wow her cock is 3 inches bigger than yours? lucky fuck

>5'10 is perfect height for sports and cuts of at 6'1
This image lmao

there are three visual triangles people use when interacting.

first is the social triangle of eyes and mouth. look there to be friendly.

second is the intimate triangle of eyes and chest. look there to show sexual interest.

third is the intimidation triangle of eyes and the middle of the forehead. look there to show aggression.

>tfw king of manlets, currently dating queen of womanlets
i don't know how to feel about this. good i guess

>5'4
>an actual fem faggot
>blessed with the perfect height

Grim

unless your a dicklet also I'm not impressed

Retarded thread, how can you hate someone for a genetic quality?

Kill yourselves.

>mfw 5'11" 165lbs
>currently dating 6'0" girl, rockin body, does modeling
>thought i would feel like a cuck for being with a taller girl but actually love it

many of you will say this is BS, but it's actually happening guys. i'm more than just conent for the first time in a while

>we all gonna make it

>how can you hate someone for a genetic quality
is this your first day on Veeky Forums?

>5'7
My dating pool goes up by 20% if I grow one inch.
Fuck, should I actually just wear 1 inch shoe inserts? Those aren't noticeable right?

Natural selection is a harsh mistress

buddy, I love short dudes but try being a little more confident and not taking the bait.

>Manlet People
Redundant