Not lifting to pick up qt witch lolis

>not lifting to pick up qt witch lolis
its like you guys ont even want to make it

Other urls found in this thread:

berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Guts
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't remember this scene looking so weird. Wtf is wrong with this picture?

Oh what the fuck, kill yourself, anyone using terms like "loli" or things refering to cartoon children from little to no clothing should rethink their lives

go back 2 redit

im this guy's height and i look a little like him, this is my final goal

Lol get lost sick motherfucker, enjoy your anonymity on internet where you can express your fucked up thinking, you are nothing more than trash and a genetic failure, a dead end, im really sorry for your dad

>im this guy's height
think again

>getting this triggered over lolis

M8 this is Veeky Forums if you can't handle it I suggest you leave or you know do the responsible thing and ignore it

I'm aware

You aint telling me what should i do or what shouldnt i do, Veeky Forums fit is my home and i dont let freaks get away with their shit

What a fucking paedophile, hope you get killed by a gang

>fit is my home
>fit
youre not fooling anybody

My ex had a loli bodytype. Unfortunately she also came with a childish personality which became very annoying after a while.

i fucked a girl with a loli type body, but she was used and kind of gross so it killed any loli resemblance

Shoo shoo normalfag, back to misc with you. Off you go now.

I mean, 204 isn’t that tall. I know a couple of guys up there. One was pushing 120kg before getting married

6'8" is very tall for any area of the world. if you are that all you have to be a genetic god to be able to put on the same amount of muscle as Guts

>guts
>natty

There are no qt witch lolis near me ;_;
At least I'm as tall as Guts.

e-statting is a sin, user

>At least I'm as tall as Guts.
see

115kg shredded with 1 arm, is this achievable natty?

>201cm
more than an inch shorter ;_;
I can still be Blado. You can't take that away from me, anons.

berserk.wikia.com/wiki/Guts
>204 cm,[1]
>↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Shikaisha., Nakajima, R., Shimizu, Y., Mochizuki, M., Okada, M., Suzuki, M. (2016). "Berserk Official Guidebook". Hakusensha.

my source comes from the wiki which goes off of the Berserk official guidebook. your source is literally red.dit

keep dreaming, kiddo

Dreams can come true, user.

Man Bersek has gone to such shit

And here's Grunbled standing at like 3m tall, the real chad.

the OP of le reddit thread was quoting the book too.
If you actually took the time to read the post, you will see that he references volumes and arcs where Guts stature has been stated.
Guts post-berserker armor definetly grew in height.

actually kys

>Veeky Forums fit is my home