During these last months Veeky Forums has been transformed into a manlet hating cult of fasting vegan no fappers

During these last months Veeky Forums has been transformed into a manlet hating cult of fasting vegan no fappers.
The amount of fat/women/racial hate threads keep proving that this place has become nothing more than a /pol/ and /r9k/ meeting ground.

The good discussions are long gone and the humor is often stale and forced.
Despite the immense help that lifting has brought to my life I find that this board is now a hopeless pit of negativity that has not only stopped being entertaining but is also affecting me.

Hopefully you'll realize soon enough that leaving this place is the only way to make it.

t. new fag

see you tomorrow

see you tomorrow

see you tomorrow

see you tomorrow

see you tomorrow

Ive seen like 3 posters claiming to be women today, that's the real problem going on here

>Hopefully you'll realize soon enough that leaving this place is the only way to make it.
You're right
I stopped lifting years ago and became a runfag and only then did I finally start getting laid
I'm trying out lifting again this winter just because there's a gym near me now, and man that whole place is just filled with jacked manlets.

Why don’t you post good stuff to make it better? Oh you can’t, because pure just a virgin loser that is “too cool” for everything.

The real problem is that pathetic faggot from London that always posts "pls be in London" whenever a girls posts. I've seen him in three threads today.

YOU LONGMEN WILL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS ON THE DAY OF THE TUNNEL

Newfag

you can thank the influx of incels from their sunken sub

>he doesn't know that fortunes died along time ago and all the posters,himself included, are ghosts

t. salty manlet

>fit has been transformed of these last months

What? I've been active on Veeky Forums since 2011 and i PROMISE you it has always been this way, you're new af buddy

>pls be in London

You fucks need to go back to where you came from

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>taking the bait

>on Veeky Forums
>offended by nigger, fat jokes and white knighting women

W E W