Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking cigarettes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HD__r66sFjk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

75 a day is fucking retarded, you retard. Drink tea or chew gum or something or you will kill yourself. And as you are miserable, unable to walk up a flight or two of stairs you'll think "what did I get for doing this to myself?" and that will make you even more miserable.

t. smoker of about a pack a week

yes, quit cold turkey. it's hard the first couple days like nofap but you can do it. find something to replace the urge with each time. buy gum or something. you can do it user, it's pure willpower and you'll come out quite literally stronger and healthier. it will be worth all the hard work. also the savings is fucking nice.

just watch this OP
youtube.com/watch?v=HD__r66sFjk

Read Allen Carr’s Easyway to Quit Smoking. Enjoy never craving a cigarette again.

T. Heavy smoker for 2 years. Read Carr once. Quit immediately.

How long you been off em for?

make yourself wait 10 mins and u will smoke way less

work up to an hour, then two

progressive overload in all things user

man i haven't seen this meme in a while

dont need to quit. takes me about a month to go through a pack of 20 reds since i started smoking 4 years ago and havent felt addicted to it yet
if it ever happens ill start planning how to quit i guess

oh yeah the good old classic smoking 75 cigarettes a day - thread.
Really funny to see this everywhere. ahahahhahaha

>75 cigarettes a day

BULLSHIT

Assuming it takes 5 minutes to smoke a cigarette, that's 375 minutes a day, or 6.25 hours

You spend literally 6 hours of your day smoking? You understand that's more than a third of your waking life?

Tobacco doesn't cause cancer. Retards like you do

Quit cold turkey after 25 years of smoking. Finally just had enough. Been 8 years and don't miss it a bit. IT was a disgusting habit.

Do yourself a favor....quit...

Just start vaping. It's healthier and two hundred times cheaper. Switching was so easy, I didn't even think about cigarettes. Never buy another pack.

That book is incredible.
>implores you to keep smoking while reading book
>has you analyze each cigarette you smoke
>end of book you have last cig and a fucking light bulb goes off in your mind

I smoked for 19 years. 3 1/2 years ago I switched to a vape. 2 years ago I fucked my first trap. Haven’t bottomed or given a blowjob yet, I’m thinking of getting back on the cigarettes before it gets to that point.

imagine what you could buy if you didnt waste money like that

I will leave this here to those who'll listen....

A long cardio session eases my need to relapse into nicotine.

I swim 2 hours a day and I haven't touched a cigarette in 6 months

Muh Ferrari

Are you rich? Even in the cheap parts of my state, they go for $10 a pack. You must be pissing away around $40 a day.

>he takes 5 minutes to smoke a cigarette
lunglets, they never learn.

this thread is recurring on multiple boards with the same image for a long time... my only question is why?

Never smoked a cigarette in my life. Not much of a drinker either. Also never done drugs.

Kek are we literally the same person
This OP, really surprising that this book isn't more popular

If you're awake for 16 hours a day and each smoke takes 5 minutes you are smoking for 40% of your waking hours. How is this even possible?

>tfw will never experience living in a sealed garbage fire

I was a heavy smoker, working as a construction supervisor back then. All day long outside, always possible to smoke. 50 in a 10h workday was not unusual. Did not smoke much at home, but 75 is not impossible at all.

Not OP, but if im drunk as fuck i can chain smoke with a pack with average cig smoke duration averaging 3min ~~

Blue Camel user

>implying lungs are made of cotton
>no exhaling
>doesn't account for the lungs function of self cleaning

I'm not saying smoking is healthy, but come on... Stupid videos like that are just insulting everyone intelligence.

>it takes 5 minutes to smoke a cigarette

It takes 5+ minutes to take a cigarette break, not to smoke a cigarette.

I used to smoke 40 a day.

Would literally light a new one 5 minutes after finishing one... Looking back at it I don't even remember "craving" one at those times. I just did it out of pure boredom and to look more busy so nobody would try to talk to me.

Right now I have anywhere between 0 and 3 a day. But this is purely due to it being the only way I can take a dump in the morning lol. I tried quitting completely but I ended up constipated for a week.

>75 cigs a day
>3 min per cig
>3h 45min of day spent with cig in hand
how do you get anything done user

don't worry your death will stop you smoking them soon

seconded. this book was really helpful, and just generally quite interesting.

I smoked about 10 a day and found it quite easy to stop

No that’s absolutely IMPOSSIBRU! So you better kys before cancer gets to you.

>I smoked about 10 a day
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally me

is it dangerous if i smoke 1-2 cigaretts per month, and train hiit cardio 3 times a week?

I would recommend this. It's a very good cessation device.
Do a little research, find the right device for you, spend a little trial and error getting things adjusted to your liking and you will never look back.

I vape with 3mg nicotine which gives me a good little buzz when I want it without any of the other effects of smoking. After a couple of weeks my lungs began emptying themselves of all the accumulated shit. Taste improved, smell improved, bank balance improved.
Some can just go cold turkey but for those of us with some oral fixation and perhaps anxiety issues or boredom it's much more practical to drop the cigs using a vape.

I still get to enjoy that morning coffee + smoke combo but instead of stinking like ass and wrecking my lungs and I can suck down some lungfuls of juicy vapour, get my nic fix and go about the rest of my day as right as rain.

>75 cigarettes per day

Respek

>right as rain

I smoke 3 or 4 a day. I quit during the summer but started again when I went back to school.

Oh well

>4 packs a day
Holy moley the worst I've ever heard of is 2 packs a day. You spend a solid 9 hours per day with a lit cig in your mouth. How do you even work? Are you a farmer?

IF YOU DONT WANT TO SMOKE DONT SMOKE.

are you retarded? if you are asking that question you aren't old enough to buy cigarettes in the first place anyway

>people still reply to this ancient pasta
sage, cunt

Step your game up you weak bitch

>75
Jesus fuck I hope that's an exaggeration

How frequently do you change your could/atomizer/whatever?