12 weeks progress

12 weeks progress
221 to 213 lbs.

thanks assholes for keeping me motivated, now i no longer need a bra

Good job, now keep it up fgt

Good start

I'd hold onto the bra for a while longer

Mcmuffin from superbad

I'm doing 50 mins of ellipitical 3x a week. Should I be doing more cardio to get rid of those muffins?

3 months and still no chest or lats? Yikes.

Keep at it though it's definitely an improvement but you should be working harder. Just saying.

I guess it might be too early. I do still have some skeeter bites

Shave the numale beard and get contacts

You still look like a low t new male cuck faggot

I have absolutely no upper body strength. I've done pretty much nothing in my freetime but sit on my ass playing WoW. I started at 3x5 85 on bench. I'm at 3x5 140 now.

I started adding cardio into my workout about week 7. And thats when I started noticing a lot more change in the fat areas.

thanks for the motivation. I don't want to be a cuck the rest of my life

The fuck? Dudes fat as fuck and you expect him to have a good chest and lats?

gtfo

am I the only one who saw fargoth in the thumbnail?

Good bench progress lad. Height?

5'11. I'm doing starting strength but i'll post my progressions so far.

squats 85 >>> 145
bench 85 >>> 140
deadlift 145 >>> 210
standing military press 45 >>> 70
pendilay rows >>> 65 >> 95

i do a lot of other accessory exercises. but i go 3 x a week for about 2 hours . i'm trying my best to eat healthier too.

well, its something OP. you've got a ways to go but good job so far. Watch the calories and do more cardio. Good luck!

Go swim.
Intermittent fasting.
Eat your veggies first

Good shit. I personally would lay off the accessory exercises until you plateau. You'll have time to get aesthetic once you're strong

Respectable progression for a brand newbie. What is your goal weight?

It took you 12 weeks to lose 8 lbs??? This better be bait

I congratulate you on your effort, but 8 pounds in 12 weeks is shit. You should be able to drop 1.5-2 pounds a week easily.

you're still fat
i made more progress in half that time

He could have easily lost double to triple that in that time.

Sorry about your genes.

you're becoming a beautiful fridge, user

You should be eating less you fat fuck that is horribly slow progress for 12 weeks

my goal:

8 pounds in 12 weeks is pretty shit progress desu. On a purely energetic level that amounts to an average net loss per day of 333 calories. But increased exercise and healthier eating means reduced insulin load and therefore water weight loss. So you've probably only lost 4 lbs of fat.

>should I be doing more cardio to get rid of those muffins
No. Cardio is as good as useless for weight loss. No matter what the medical establishment tells you, the cardio meme is only good for strengthening the heart and increasing epigenetic pressure on mitochondria for fat metabolism (i.e. aerobic capacity)

What do you want to do?
>Lose Fat
Control you calorie intake. You lose fat by eating less than you burn. Personally I use fasting with my clients as the most effective method for fat loss.

>Gain Muscle
Eat more, and lift heavy

>Get Better at Running
Run. This is the only thing cardio does.

this is very controversial

>Cardio is as good as useless for weight loss.
According too...

>3 months
>less then 10 pounds
>look exactly the same
they're wrong, you should give up and kill yourself

less than 10 pounds in 3-4 months. Please be a fucking troll. I could lose more than you in two days.

How often you lift?
You follow any routine

i've changed up my routine now (it's been almost 16 weeks since i started) but back then I was just doing 3 dropsets of each: bench+pullups superset, ohp dumbells +curls superset, inclined weighted crunches, legpress+calves. i only started deadlifts later on and i still only do front squats since back squat hurts my left shoulder.
the reason i like drop sets is because they squeeze everything out of you plus more volume. plus, i think it's hilarious to be a swole dude with a pump but only curling 20 pounds at the end.

and you did that full body workout in one session? how many times a week?
I'm thinking of switching over to a more intense workout since I've plateau'd the 3x5 meme, looking for something that will produce more results

user I'm glad you're getting in shape, but you should think about starting a business or something too. Your face is incredibly low T, get your money stacks up. Good luck tho, I hope you make it.

Jesus christ dude, shave or get contacts or something, you look like shit. Other than that your progress is pretty slow but whatever keep it up.

>12 weeks to lose 3 lbs with potentially around 5lbs of water weight

There is no fucking way this is not bait.
If real, apply yourself you fat sack of shit.