I'm a NEET and I want to be a NEET forever...

I'm a NEET and I want to be a NEET forever. What's the minimum diet/exercise needed to prevent stroke and heart diseases?

This question should be included in the sticky's PART I: OPENING Q&A AND GENERAL MYTH-BUSTING.

Other urls found in this thread:

health.harvard.edu/blog/much-sitting-linked-heart-disease-diabetes-premature-death-201501227618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you eat to the point where you can still run without being out of breath in 2 seconds and eat food with at least some nutritional value and/or multivitamin.

Well if you remain stationary (sitting, standing, kneeling on your dragon dildos, etc.) for six hours or more a day, you're fucked regardless of exercise and diet.
Fast intermittently, eat dark leafy greens, get enough protein, avoid simple carbs, go outside everyday (get your sunlight but remember to wear your sunscreen), do cardio everyday, and do weight bearing exercises a few times a week.

get a treadmill desk, eat fruit and veggies and lots of fiber.

Diet - too vague.
Exercise - run for 2 seconds daily.

>exercise to prevent stroke/heart disease
Do a bit of cardio daily, the more the better, 15 minutes/day at a decent intensity should be enough.
I would suggest getting a bike, since that puts the least stress on your joints and is cheap as fuck.

i meant eat so you are not fat to the point where you cant run and you essentially don't need to work out if you're sticking to NEET life. never mentioned excersie

>15 minutes/day

Shit advice. 15 minutes is too short for a workout. You'd be better off doing 30 minutes every other day.

How does one enter NEET mode. My parents hate me so can’t just live with them

REMEMBER: MINIMUM

Plate size (enough to run for two seconds of running and lift the minimum weights and other NEET stuff)

Plate breakdown (cooking process?)
50% leaves
40% animal flesh
5% carbs (rice, bread)
5% fruits (fruits are carbs, right?)

Others
Sun beam (how many seconds?)

Exercise
cardio - 2 seconds of running
weight training - I'll do it daily (I don't care about gains - muscle science). So, around 14 lifts with minimum weight to start the "heart pumping" a day (Also equals to 5,000 lifts a year)? Need more opinion on this one.

>treadmill desk
I just have enough budget for weights and ropes.

National guard
Your job is to workout once a month

If you live on the bottom floor of your house or apartment and have space, just do jump rope for cardio and do compound resistance training for 30-60 min. a day. Also take breaks throughout the day and move around. Excessive sitting can be very unhealthy. A guy even died from it during a marathon twitch stream.

As for diet stick to clean whole foods. Since you are probably looking for convenience get a high wattage blender to make meal replacement smoothies, and get a slow cooker and rice cooker for hassle free food prep. As for beverages lay off of sugary drinks and switch calorie free ones when you want something satisfying. Google alternatives to water for when you need some variation.

I like that they gave so little shits about this trainwreck that they animated it in fucking ms paint
They fucked up the layers here

just don't get super fat or super weak. pushups if thats not 2 much, getting up and walking around once in a while, i essnetially lived off of boiled eggs, rice, junkfood, and ramen for 2 years dont worry 2 much about ur plate if your'e looking for minimum, just some amounts of protein and a multivitamin is prob enough.

>I just have enough budget for weights and ropes.
Don't sit around for six hours or more a day then. You could try an under desk pedal machine as it's cheaper than a treadmill if you're going to stay in one spot for hours at a time each day. You need to move your body frequently to avoid blood pooling in legs from remaining stationary. That one will definitely increase your risk of stroke and heart attack even with regular exercise and proper diet.

>2 seconds of running
No. You want an hour a day of intense cardio and another few of moderate to low physical activity. Avoid being stationary for too long.

MINIMUM Updated.

Plate size (enough to run for two seconds of running and lift the minimum weights and other NEET stuff)

Cooking Process
blender (for slow cooking preparation)
Slow cooker (what about the nasty oils?)
Rice cooker

Plate breakdown
50% leaves
40% animal flesh
5% carbs (rice, bread)
5% fruits, water alternative (fruits are carbs, right?)
0% sugary drinks

Others
multivitamins (with iron once a week?)

Exercise
cardio - jumping rope, 15 minutes (It feels too long, since its daily)
weight training - I'll do it daily (I don't care about gains - muscle science). So, around 14 lifts with minimum weight to start the "heart pumping" a day (Also equals to 5,000 lifts a year)? Need more opinion on this one.

>bike
>stress on your joints
I think joints be trained to be strong, am I right?

>never mentioned excersie
B-but I might die.

>junkfood, and ramen
Do you think you're safe from the mentioned diseases?

>falling for the low-carbs meme

Asians sure get obesity from eating all that rice uh? Enjoy your low energy and brainfog faggot.

MINIMUM Updated.

Plate size (enough to run for minimum cardio and lifting minimum weights and other NEET stuff)

Cooking Process
Rice cooker

Plate breakdown
35% leaves
35% animal flesh
20% carbs (rice, bread)
10% fruits, water alternative (fruits are carbs, right?)
0% sugary drinks

Others

Exercise

>blood pooling
If you look at the factors, I think the minimum exercise and proper diet is enough.

>hour a day
B-but I need to do NEET stuff.

>Enjoy your low energy and brainfog
Updated.

Make it 10% fruits, preferably not sugar dense fruits like dates, raisins, and such, and 45% leaves
Tomatoes, melons, citrus are good choices
>rice, bread
Sweet potatoes or even regular potatoes
They have more potassium (you're not getting this from a pill as the pill form is dangerous) and magnesium.
>Sun beam
30 minutes a day with sunscreen
Also, don't snack throughout the day as it keeps insulin circulating. Minimize your eating window to a few hours a day.
A lot of them do actually.

asians tend to carry a lot more fat then other people and sense food is more abundant in places like china for the first time in a long while...diabetes is a real concern. Oh and prostate cancer.
But according to a recent study people who had a traditionally vegetarian diet are at a far far far higher risk for prostate cancer from vegetable oils so....

>If you look at the factors, I think the minimum exercise and proper diet is enough.
It's not. Sitting disease increases your risks of stroke and heart problems even with a good diet and regular exercise. Get up and move around or get an under desk pedal machine. A good one is around $150 last I checked.
health.harvard.edu/blog/much-sitting-linked-heart-disease-diabetes-premature-death-201501227618
>B-but I need to do NEET stuff.
There are plenty of hours to do NEET stuff. You'll have less if you die early. You don't have to do in one session but a half hour minimum is good. So two half hours, 15 minutes and 45 minutes are good. Since you're a NEET, you can pick the optimal time to avoid traffic and congestion, pedestrian or otherwise, should you choose to do it outside.

MINIMUM Updated.

Plate size (enough to run for minimum cardio and lifting minimum weights and other NEET stuff)

Cooking Process
Rice cooker

Plate breakdown
35% leaves
35% animal flesh
20% carbs (rice, bread)
7% fruits, water alternative (citrus)
3% fats (butter, coconut oil, olive oil)
0% sugary drinks

Others
Sun beam - 10 minutes (whenever going to the convenient store)

Exercise

>potassium and magnesium monitoring
I'll just take a multivitamin once a week, if/when I remember it.

>So two half hours, 15 minutes and 45 minutes are good.
Is this everyday or just 3x a week? Because I already have the lifting thing. it will probably be equivalent to 30-45mins cardio, plus the 15 minutes jumping rope cardio (which still feels too long).

Mutlivitamins don't include more than 2% potassium for safety purposes and practical purposes (the pill would have to be 3 times the size).
>Is this everyday or just 3x a week?
If you think the lifting is intense enough, you can do it every other day provided that you do move around during the day. If you're just going to sit around for the rest of the day, everyday it is.

>6 hours a day stationary is bad
Shit, I sleep for 7 hours.

That's for your waking hours, user. Sleep is good.

Ok, that’s good to know.

This is edited dumbass.

The blender isnt for slow cooker food preparation, but you could use for the purpose amomng others if you wanted. It's so you can make smoothies like what you would get at jamba juice, except more nutritious.

As for the slow cooker nasty oils, it all depends on the fat content of what you put in. Regardless, much of it can be removed by cooling the pot of food in the refrigerator until the oil rises to top as solidified fat, then skimming it right off.

You don't necessarily need sun exposure. Just get a quality vitamin D supplement. UV rays accelarte the aging of your skin (at least if you don't wear skin protection), and if you're gonna be permaneet you might as well use it in your favor.

For multivitamin might as well go with one of those green whole food supplements that usually cover more than any synthetic multivitamin will, though some are comparable.

You can do calisthenics with weight training as well, especially since you aren't concerned with bodybuilding. Mix it in with jump rope too for circuit training.

all you'd have to do is eat raw food and run for 10 min every day

MINIMUM Updated.

Cooking Process
Slow cooker (enough oils and salt)
Rice cooker

Plate breakdown
35% leaves
35% animal flesh
20% carbs (rice, bread)
7% fruits, water alternative (citrus, banana)
3% fats (butter, coconut oil, olive oil)
0% sugary drinks, sugar (sugarless coffee, is it worth it?)

Others
Sun beam - 10 minutes (whenever going to the convenient store, not daily, walking with light baggage)

Exercise
weight training - I'll do it daily (I don't care about gains - muscle science). So, around 14 lifts with minimum weight(heavy enough to make me feel tired after 7 reps) to start the "heart pumping" a day (Also equals to 5,000 lifts a year)? Need more opinion on this one.

> intense enough
Enough to activate the heart
> 2% potassium
Fine, I'll eat my bananas.

>smoothies instead of just eating the fruit to lessen the dishes
>skimming fat instead of just cooking with the right amount of fat
>vitamin D supplement
>green multivitamin is better than synthetic multivitamin
>calisthenics
user I

>Enough to activate the heart
The heart is active all day otherwise you're dead.

I mean, you know, when you're active and the heart starts pumping more than usual. What do you call that?

Well, you need to make sure that it's near max for an hour a day if you actually want that stroke and heart disease protection.

>smoothies instead of just eating the fruit to lessen the dishes

I was just trying to relate the smoothie bit to you as best I could. It isn't only composed of fruit (that wouldn't be a complete meal anyway). You add other ingredients like oats, spinach or kale, peanut butter, chia seed, etc. More easily consumed and digested, and you're getting more nutrition than you would otherwise, even with a standard oatmeal breakfast. That's why it's called a meal replacement smoothie and not just a fruit smoothie. Cleaning is also easier since all you have to do is blend soapy water.

>skimming fat instead of just cooking with the right amount of fat

Again you misunderstand. I'm talking about the fat contained with in the ingredients themselves. Pulled pork for example is high fat by itself, whereas vegetable soup is very low. All depends on what you're making, and regardless of what it is you can remove whatever fat you don't want.

>vitamin D supplement

What's the problem here? Bake in the sun all you want but I'd rather not go outside if i don't have to.

>green multivitamin is better than synthetic multivitamin

If you'd rather take a centrum and excrete most of the vitamins due to low bioavailability then have at it.

>calisthenics

Again, what is the problem here? You said all you're interested in doing is maintaining minimum fitness so you don't croak. Calisthenics is a good way to do that, especially since it often requires less equipment than weight training. And it's not like it can't be an added enhancement to weight training. But if you don't want to do it then don't. Not a big deal.

>near max
Being tired is my indicator

> meal replacement smoothie
Okay. I'll try
> fat contained with in the ingredients themselves
You mean like squeezing a cooked steak to remove the juices?
> I'd rather not go outside
I think 10 minutes of sunshine is enough and more natural user
> bioavailability
I don't know what this is. Not mainstream enough. Did you get this word from the supplement people?
> less equipment
Google images: a bunch of people balancing themselves on poles and bars. No thanks. Safety first user.

>You mean like squeezing a cooked steak to remove the juices

No, I'm talking about the attached fat like the marbling and fat on the edges. In the slow cooker this fat liquifies and seeps out into the broth. When you cool this, the fat resolidifies at the top and becomes easily removable. This process isn't any different than if you had fried it in a pan and then put it in the refridgerator provided there was enough fat.

>I think 10 minutes of sunshine is enough and more natural user

Ok then do it that way then. Skin is still vulnerable but if you aren't worried about it then enjoy the fresh air. The vitamin D is the same either way.

>I don't know what this is. Not mainstream enough. Did you get this word from the supplement people?

It's a scientific term not a marketing one. I was trying to explain that the supplements were poorly absorbed. Regardless, if you have a nutritious diet your vitamin and mineral needs will be mostly met if not completely, so pay more mind to real food than supplementation. Supplements should be used as insurance or in cases of circumstancial deficiencies like inadqaute sunlght.

>Google images: a bunch of people balancing themselves on poles and bars. No thanks. Safety first user.

That's street workout. Calisthenics can be as simple as pull ups push ups and dips, which most weight trainers already do anyway because of how effective they are.

>fat liquifies and seeps out into the broth
Still not convinced. If you buy a piece of meat, you eat that meat, then burn the extra energy before it piles up inside you and harm you. That's what I believe. That animal's life is not wasted.

>Skin is still vulnerable
Getting wrinkles is not really a big issue. I'm more concern on what the sun can give that the supplement cant. Surely there's something there.

>pay more mind to real food than supplementation
I agree. The type of multivitamin to use is not really an issue.

>pull ups push ups and dips
Oh. Not an issue.

Kill self :(

Pls stop stinking up society.

The good news is you definitely won't pass on your genes.

Those desks don't work. You're still sitting. Only solution is treadmill desk.

MINIMUM Updated.

Cooking Process
Slow cooker (enough oils and salt?)
Rice cooker

Plate size (enough for minimum cardio and lifting minimum weights and other NEET stuff)

Plate breakdown
35% leaves
35% animal flesh
20% carbs (rice, bread, seeds)
7% fruits, water alternative (citrus, banana)
3% fats (butter, coconut oil, olive oil, fat from cooked animals)
0% sugary drinks, sugar (sugarless coffee, is it worth it?)

Others
Sun beam - 10 minutes (whenever going to the convenient store, not daily, walking with light baggage)

Exercise
weight training - I'll do it daily (I don't care about gains - muscle science). So, around 14 lifts with minimum weight (heavy enough to make me feel tired after 7 reps) to start the "heart pumping" a day (Also equals to 5,000 lifts a year)? Need more opinion on this one.

I'll post this thread again the future. But for now this is the latest update of the Healthy NEET Program.

It's not about the position your body is in. It's about not being stationary. Just constant light movement is enough to prevent sitting disease. The goal here isn't to win the tour de desk, but to just constantly move his legs while watching animu, reading mangos, assembling models, playing geimu, etc. It's like a more intense version of fidgeting.
It's not ideal like a treadmill desk or under desk treadmill. Sitting will still result in tight hip flexors and bad posture but the constant leg movement will greatly lower stroke and heart disease risks.

Do they drug test?

>just constantly move his legs
I agree with this.

I think those desk pedal machine is designed for a specific group of people. Something healthy people should be concerned with.

jog 30 min 5x a week

you dont need muscle to be healthy

this is coming from a guy who doesn't do cardio and only lifts

>need muscle
The goal is to burn as much calories and increase heart-rate in 30 mins for easier health management. The workout can be reduce later if I feel too hungry because of the workout routine.

Wouldn't lifting burn more?

I hope you fucking die you slimy cock sucking fat sack of shit

>I'm a NEET
my condolences
>and I want to be a NEET forever
no you don't

The sooner you get real the faster youre gonna actually feel good about yourself my dude. Get to it!