Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sw6xMTFQMyY
youtube.com/watch?v=Xri9p_hIGI0
youtube.com/watch?v=XDb6P1F24PQ
youtu.be/W7UvqJ53_KU
youtu.be/pBYYSmY5u_w
youtu.be/ejdHdP7J8RQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is the last time sparrow posted itt? i miss her...

When is the last time trappy posted itt? i miss her...

Much better thread.

PR'd on deads today. Have dog

When is the last time raffy posted itt? i miss him...

>8x5 @ 75% OHP
fuck i'm tired

>finally found a row variation that hits my back and isn't just triceps and delts
Underhand close grip ez bar rows. Who'd have thought?

Who here has done smovlov? How did you like it and how much did you add to squat? Thinking of running it during the summer.

When is the last time livia posted itt? i miss my cheeky monkey...

wow Estranged Labour was the most verbose tautology claiming to be a dialectic I have ever seen

Did Marx actually think he was enlightened in the formation of this drivel

Wow, my virgin-blogging is the most verbose tautology claiming to be a dialectic I have ever seen.

Did my man-face waifu actually think she was enlightened in the formation of my drivel?

nice blog

projection

Kys, sean-lite

Kys buda-lite

I wanna go back to being a kid and go back to school and keep in contact with everyone

:-(

You cant.

190x5 squat @8
120x5 bench @9
Both PR's

Who /doinggreat/ here

...kg or pounds?

Stones

>/plg/ has doggos again
I'm so happy

Was trying to get hype for squats so I slightly tapped my forehead on the bar and it started bleeding

I think I have actual autism like not in the meme way

No.

Form check?

youtube.com/watch?v=sw6xMTFQMyY
ohp

youtube.com/watch?v=Xri9p_hIGI0

deficit deadlift

youtube.com/watch?v=XDb6P1F24PQ

pause squat

Okay jokes not allowed. Got it boss.

not very good, not enough weight to tell, pretty good

respectively

>OHP
Not good enough at them myself to give any valuable advice. Though you seem to be rocking back and forth on your feet a lot, does and heels coming off the floor. Might wanna keep it midfoot
>Deficit deadlift
You forgot to mentioned paused. Either you're just very explosive or that was very light weight for you. Nothing to say here
>pause squat
Nothing to critique here.

All in all nothing worth giving you shit over.

Don't pause your squats at the very bottom. In almost every instance where you'll be lifting heavy your stretch reflex will pop you up that first inch out of the bottom, so you should pause after you bounce that one inch out of the bottom. Also pausing like this makes the reps a lot harder, so you might need to lower the weight.

Hmmm ill give this a try thanks.

ty ty, im trying to use my hips in the movement like rip shows.

ty?

Is it fine to have a *little* bit of momentum with Pendlay rows?

Sure.

Just like it's fine to cheat a LITTLE BIT on your significant other, or take just a LITTLE BIT of steroids, or kick JUST A FEW puppies. You monster.

Really though, a WEE BIT of knee extension to break the bar off the ground won't kill you, and will arguably allow you to train the muscles you're aiming to train with rows harder than you would be able to with turbo strict form.

This all taken within my continuing stance that rows are mostly fucking nonsense for nonsense people.

how do i marry trappy?
i miss her so much

I don't know man. Cailer Woolam had the raw record for a hot minute and he promotes "body english"

>rows are mostly fucking nonsense for nonsense people

t. weak little bitch who can't row for shit

>doing SS
>went 5, 5, 3 on squats
>not sure if I milked my noobgains on squats
>planning to start PHUL in 3 weeks with gymbuddy
What should I do? Do TM for some weeks while my gymbuddy catches up, deload and continue SS or start another routine without him?

weight height and what are you squatting?
if this is first time failing try another session could have been a bad day then give It 1 deload then jump on 4 day tm if that's what you liked just make sure you read ppst3 and Justin lasceks tm part 2

>1.93m/6'4
>~98kg/215lbs
>squatting 150kg/330lbs
I did SS/TM in the past, got to 160kg/352lbs for 1x5. Then I quit to play basketball for a year. Now I'm getting back into it, lifting since around October, I think. This is the first time failing since I started back up, but I have failed before I started basketball.

jump on deload then go tm 4 day if you're off season and on season probably 5/3/1 or bill starrs program for athletes I think it's hlm but haven't read strongest shall survive in ages

So deload 10% on squats and work my way back up?

What is more virgin:

RPE
or
%

:3c

Will building up my upper back help me stay more upright in highbar squats?

I did a meet on Sunday, when should I start training again?

Did you place first?
>Yes
then you should have started training yesterday.
>No
never again, you are a GDE.

if no injuries just start training as normal after 2-3 rest days.

it will help in everything I noticed insane stability gains in bench and squat from doing what garage bro recommends (100 reps per session) after only 2-3 weeks.

rpe

too precise yet flawed and requires too much thingken. People doing grinders and calling it ''rpe 7.5'' should be enough proof

>bar rests on traps
>bigger traps= more place to rest on
makes sense

i gained like 5kg on every lift when i gained 1inch on my back

wtf i love garagebro now

Friendly reminder that Sumo is better than Conventional for lifting weights

the catch is you need the technique and flexibility

> this much cope for his thot tier lift
lmaooo

sitting here waiting for the caffeine to hit so It can hopefully launch out the Norman khan into the toilet

It's been almost 20 minutes since the caffeine was consumed so my stomach should be just about ready to eject the smelly khan into the toilet for disposal purposes

I'll give it another five minutes before I give up

(Five minutes later)

I'm giving up maybe after my shower

I pull sumo mayne

Sumo is like getting a blowjob from a tranny.

You do it because you can't get the real thing, and you get real insecure when you try to act straight afterwards.

> brainlet to boot
lmaoing @ u are lyfe

lmoa this is so fucking real. I never met a guy who did sumo who was not super insecure.

What the fuck are these threads? Absolutely perfect example of why generals suck.

not even meming or being ironic but this is the only legit lifting thread on fit. rest of fit is just garbage.

What are you talking about i love this place.
Decent advice, bro talk, dogs, khan posting, etc. What more could you ask for?

@plg trips

how big are your arms and what is your height

Its fine to use momentum on rows, but id alternate strict and cheated

But its not fine to do gay bitch rows like pendlays

>not big enough
>too tall for powerlifting

why do you hate pendlays so much

16.5 inches
6 foot 2

In short, Pathetic

Im a bit advocate of higher rep back work and pendlays just dont suit that

Plus once the weight gets up no one does them strict/properly anyway

If i could only do one row for the rest of my life it would be chest supported, alternating 45 degree and seal row, allows a better stretch at the bottom with no lumbar involvement and stops any cheating, with barbell or dumbbell theres always that potential to break form

just do strongman jelly as fuck
not trip but 5"7 16.1 inches cold no curls or chins hopefully now that I've started curls they will grow

What do you think about heavy cheated t bar rows

>alternating 45 degree and seal row
arent these done with dumbells anyway?

this so much, high rep pendlays always Piss off my discs most likely due to form going to shit

No and no
Chest supported row
youtu.be/W7UvqJ53_KU

Seal row
youtu.be/pBYYSmY5u_w

T bar/v grip are fine to cheat because of the positioning, you lean back slightly and brace some of the weight with your legs when it gets heavier so you counterbalance a bit, taking some stress off the lumbar

I'm too short for strongman too

How do I involve my back and not just my triceps and delts during rows? Tried t bar rows last night and it was 100% tricep. BB rows also are mostly tricep, the only one that hits my lats are close grip underhand rows

i dont have the machine itself, i can only use an inclined bench and dumbells for the first one.

as for the seal row, i dont have platforms to elevate a bench on, so again i can only use a flat bench and dumbells for that too...

in my case all these rows feel only like hitting the rear delts... :(

>rows
>100% triceps

Mate i dont think you know what the triceps do...

Whatever way you do it is fine, the original point still stands, that would be my choice for a single row variant

helper is best pepe offshoot by a mile

>16.5 inches
jeez gbro didnt know you were that small

mine are 16 at 5'8 and youre way stronger than me

Werwnt they bigger when u were 120 tho?

17 and change at 185lbs and you blow me out of the water on every lift (pretty sure you bench literally like 120lbs more than I do)

arm size really is 100% genetics meme

yfw garagebro measured his arms unflexed

Didnt measure
I didnt even measure them, they were that size about a year and a half ago when i last measured and was last 107kg

I have long arms, theyve pressed 180kg thats all i care about

Here is tiny arm for reference

what's your wingspan? my arms look way longer than yours, my elbow is down by my hip

looks like you need to hammer the rear delts more that front delt is looking too huge wouldnt wanna snap them

6'2

Its a bad angle, they are developed but front delt is a lot bigger due to only targeting the rear the last 6 months or so, ive doubled rear delt volume in the last couple of weeks

6'2" armspan at 6'2" height doesn't qualify as long arms

They look long when i deadlift

Sorry i hurt your feelings

I got 6'4"/194cm wingspan at 6'1"/187cm

Also i just checked, the tip of my elbow is about mid pelvis

5'9, 16"

B L O A T
L
O
A
T

When that was taken all id eaten was a bowl of oats, i took that before dinner

Duno how a bowl of oats would have me bloated 6 hours later...

he's meming that you're as fat as that 200 kg Greek guy who does heavy meme lifts

This is what 6kg of bloat looks like

I know he's meming you look fine, those arms are no way 16.5 I'm and your arms look inch or more bigger

15-15.25"
5'11

youtu.be/ejdHdP7J8RQ

IF I SAW YOU ON THE STREET WOULD I HAVE YOU IN MY DREAMS TONIGHT

can someone rate my routine
A: Bench 5X5 and accesories of 80% max
B: Squat 5X5 and accesries
C: Bench, squat and maybe deadlift for a high rep scheme like 3X10 for around 30 % of 80% working load
ABCXABC would be my routine

Can someone link a study about the effects of aerobic trainning (like running or cycling low intensity) on ressistance trainning, specially powerlifters. It's for a project but I don't find anything.

Thanks

yeah is good just never post here again

lol, u mad that u can't make shitty routines off the top of your head

yes im mad i wish i had your talent for shitty routines

seriously though read up on progamming you dummy theres a lot of free info available already