What’s the highest test level you can have natty? Pic related

What’s the highest test level you can have natty? Pic related

I believe 800-1000 for the naturally gifted

How can you be that fucking low and still function as a man?

I'm pretty unmasculine and even I wouldn't call those people 'men'.

i'm fairly certain they're not actually functioning as men. they're definitely closer to man-looking females.

this
but who gives a fuck about being natty at this point

In the video it just gives the order of their test but not the actual numbers. Someone on Veeky Forums just made the chart as a meme and know its posted as real every day.

thanks for the proofs

They did use the actual numbers.

It's in the video lmao at the 3:30 mark

>80% of males have 5 or below face

what?

It's something those model faggots who've been shit posting here for the last few months crapped out and posted.
Ignore that faggotry.

I watched the video and its real.
Some other user claimed it was fake in another thread so I just believed them. sorry anons
>212

Its probably based off that study where women rated 80% of men as "below average" in terms of looks.

Is the middle guy in 'incel' really 4/10? And the 'normie' guys look like they should be above average too.

I'm at 1104 ng/dl natty as of this past summer, which is just over the top end of "normal," which is 1070.

"average" doesn't mean what you think it does. the most attractive men are so attractive that they're ruining the curve.

no matter how attractive the top 5.1% of males are its not enough to put 80% of males under a 5

yeah i thought it might be that but isnt that taken from an online dating website? the girls there have crazily inflated egos and are mostly retarded

>the girls there have crazily inflated egos and are mostly retarded
Maybe, but until you show lookism a better one that's the one they'll go with.

Diet and bf%?

False. Michelle Obama was tested at over 1400.

the height of the line in the pic is the frequency. look how much is to the left of the mean and how much is to the right.

12% ish. I have abs but not veins or love handles

diet is pretty boring. mostly fatty ground beef (73% lean from Costco Business in 10 lb chubs for $20) and eggs with not much in the way of plants or dairy. but I eat enough potato to stay out of ketosis and I have pizza and ice cream once a month or so.

I don't ever deny myself food. If I want a donut or something from the office garbage tray, I'll have one, but I usually don't want any. I tend to order steak or something similar if I eat out. maybe split a desert with whomever I'm eating with.

Is this actually shopped? I've seen it before and always assumed it was. After all, the burgers are too bluepilled to elect a president so high test that he bottoms to a trap, would they?

I have 5 k testosterone and got my one arm pull up with 3 months training

Get out my way teslets im the real macho

Get outta here stalker

" this is the real macho "
then why you cover your stupid face?

Did anyone else start getting more armpit odor after starting to work out?

Nice tits. Post pussy pls.

My balls get pretty fucking ripe. Girlfriend is kind of a freak tho and loves it.

is attractiveness out of 10 a percentile thing or is it just a personal rating?

it's not shopped. it's also not a penis. it's just her dress riding up.

arbitrary personal rating

I have a level of approx 2300 ng/dL. I am not terribly attractive at all. Autistic as fuck too. Tons of genetic issues and mutations that cause some issues. But I get strong as fuck with minimal diet tracking and without planning workouts at all. I write down what I do but the rep rages are made up as I go depending on whats appropriate at the time.

As it happens, lots of native, islander, and asian grills seem to like me. Autistic as fuck tho