Cologne for the hos

cologne for the hos

what colognes have you guys been getting compliments for?

any recommendations for maximizing our sexual fitness and for "slaying" prime 18-21 year old sluts?

Other urls found in this thread:

fragrantica.com/perfume/Viktor-Rolf/Spicebomb-13857.html
sirc.org/publik/smell_attract.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fox piss works well

Femanon here, love lacoste red. It makes me so turned on.

Never use perfume, it's full of xenoestrogens that will fuck up your test.

Bleu de chanel.. always, don't copy me tho guys

Burberry Brit

>user you smell so good
>gentle arm touch
>this happens about twice a week at school and work
>worth the $50 bottle

>not wearing london

The most mires I got in one night I was wearing JPG Ultra Male.

>tfw on test so I dont have to worry about stupid shit like this
This shit was so bad I had to throw it away. I blind bought it since I saw recs on websites and its basically smells like white trash

only the best. burberry for men and versace. they're not only expensive for their brand recognition, but for the great smell too. i highly prefer the burberry to versace any day, but you still can't go wrong with the versace. for women, i love to smell 'daisy' by marc jacobs on them. so enticing.

psa: nothing smells exactly the same on everybody. fragrance mixes with your body chemistry and so one bottle will smell different on different people. try before you buy, don't order full bottles offline if you haven't sniffed it yourself. you can get samples at theperfumedcourt, fragrancenet, and some other place i don't remember

this is the best cologne
fragrantica.com/perfume/Viktor-Rolf/Spicebomb-13857.html

>anythings besides Drakkar Noir
Your dad would be disappointed.

Versace Eros and Prada luna rossa sport

>be Veeky Forums
>do all this stuff in your life specifically to get girls, literally everything you ever do in your lives is for female validation
>still need an artificial scent to try to get girls

god damn you guys are pathetic

That blue tommy Bahama cologne. Been wearing it for years and it has never failed me.

Fuck off fag, collecting good smelling colognes is just a hobby for me.

YSL la nuit de l'homme is decent. Every girl I've been with has liked it and said they wanted to take my shirt home with them.

Cologne is complete cope, it's literally invented so that low genetic value unhealthy men can mask their disgusting scent (it doesn't work)
Not an actual woman.

la nuit de l'homme got me the most compliments when I hookup with a girl, they always say I smell good when I wear it. My personal favorite is D&G the one, smells so good, but performance is quite weak. I have the EDT though, I'll try the EDP when this one is done. Those are my go to for fall/winter.

I haven't gotten many compliments from random girls though (does that even happen?), but the other week the guy at the gas station recognized my cologne he was like "oh is that D&G The One?" Felt pretty good

I think if you date/hookup with a girl and you wear any cologne, as long as it's generally liked, you'll get a compliment for smelling good, don't overthink it, just get something you enjoy and that seems to be popular with women (there are youtube vids of women smelling colognes, youtube channel jeremy, if you have time to waste)

cologne contains liquids that mask your true tesosterone smells. pheremones are a powerful thing so why are you trying to disguise them with perfume, a womans tool?

I wear this, but the most of my scent mires come from my old spice deodorant. I don’t know why, but bitches love old spice deodorant.

Anyone who wants to get a cologne should go to a drug store and get a sample pack and try a bunch of different ones. I got a pack with 10 samplers and spent a year wearing them, and found the one that was best suited for me.

Most women prefer attractive men's natural scents. Fresh natural scents.

Shit like baby powder, lavender, and licorice/anise, and pumpkin pie (not even joking) are also known to increase genital blood flow in women.

sirc.org/publik/smell_attract.html

>wearing cologne
every single dude I've ever met who wears perfume was a gigantic fruit
if you have to wear perfume for any reason, you are unironically a homosexual, full stop.
I don't make the rules.

Don't wear what her brother wears. Or her father. Wear what her first high school crush wore. Drakkar and Cool Water are popular with that crowd.

got so many compliments from girls

even mens said that i smell fucking good

just try it in a fragrance store i bet you will love it

>slaying
>wanting sluts
>sexual fitness

Just fucking kill yourself mate, or at the very least never have children.

I use a knock-off version Yves Saint Laurent, L'homme.

Smells alright for about 30 min then disappears

Smells great and lasts a long time cause you only need 1 small puff and it will stay for a day easily

Don't think you should be calling other people fags if you collect perfume as a hobby.

This will remind girls of all the beta pajeets that hit on them at the club

>expensive
>costs the same as every other decent cologne

I work at a perfume store (aus) and can answer any questions

Burberry London for fall/winter, L'eau D'issey for spring/summer.
But no one has ever gotten close enough to me to compliment them.

Which one will probably get us the most pussi gains?

what men's colognes do young, pretty girls like best? sorted by price would be good.

Anything with whale vomit aka sauvage, bleu De channel, month blanc legend. Depending on the girl, heaps like jimmy choo man

Honestly the "good stuff" is around 60-90 bucks depending on where you go. Chemist warehouse is selling shit for like half price to where I'm at

Personal favourites are either Mr burberry and ysl l homme

>good stuff is around 60-90 bucks

Lol. If you're not buying Chanel Allure or Creed Avenutus - you're not even trying.

>obligatory tits or gtfo post

anything similar to tom ford tobacco vanille but not $300?

My dad bought me this. It smells terrible

Make your own so you don't waste your money and completely drown yourself with xenoestrogens.

la nuit de l'homme, aqua di gio - night out
Casual day fragrance - perry ellis 360 red (basically aqua di gio clone but spicier), Nautica voyage, tommy bahama st barts, tommy summer, and ed hardy love & luck. Pretty normy selection, but the bitches love it.

depends on need:
hugo boss for work
davidoff cool water for weekends
christian dior pour homme for formal events

Also, if you're a Chad, you get grills to buy you these ;)

I own sauvage. Whale vomit..?

I love l'homme and la nuit

Which would you recommend, libre or ultime?

Only guys who buy the creed are drug dealing lebs who are just fucked cunts to serve, any arab or indian who walks in my coworkers avoid until we absolutely have to serve them or just hope they leave

There's not a whole lot of tobacco fragrances, there's a really old one called tabacc and there's this green polo one that has been around since the war that you literally can melt steel beams with

Yeah a chunk the size of a rockmelon goes for 20 grand, perfume companies pay big money for that shit and fisherman who find it get to have a big payday

was more after the vanilla side of it
tried spicebomb but didn't like it and couldn't find anything else

Libre I would say but it's definitely one of those things where people either love or hate it

D and G intenso, again there's a handful of sweet male fragrances. Also there is a diesel one in a flask looking bottle covered in fabric that is basically vanilla

Dang right man, you should smell like wd40 and sweat to really attract the ladies hooo wee!

I mostly use tom ford stuff
TF grey vetiver for summer, tobacco vanille for winter and fall.

BTW black orchid and velvet orchid for women smell like pure sex.

>YSL
Did you know Yves saint laurent was a tremendous faggot? like you know, these people who stick huge things in their asses.
Also he got his employees to fuck him and do sadic things to him.

La nuit de l’homme from YSL

I love the smell but tbqh it doesn’t get any attention from people, only women who are already deep in my neck. Maybe i should give it more than 2 sprays

That's how it is supposed to be. People are only supposed to smell it when they're close to you, in your personal space.
People shouldn't be able to smell you before they can see you.

Cologne for me is just dressing up. You put on a nice pair of pants, a shirt and some good shoes before going out to dinner. You wash yourself and brush your teeth. A few squirts of a good fragrance is just a little finishing touch.

It's not different to a women applying a good perfume The right fragrance can put the opposite sex over the edge if used properly.

Hermes or Jo malone, or your basically a gay poor fag.

>he doesn't just wear deodorant
Cologne if for nu-males and metrosexuals

>"slaying" helpless weak little girls

much stronk

>numale makes his entrance
You're on the wrong website faggot.

Literally just Old Spice aftershave. Make sure its around your neck and a little on your wrists, the hoes love it, it reminds them of their dad.

go to Veeky Forums lad people here have sheit taste

When I wear Versace's Oud it makes my gf wet. Not a huge fan of it myself, but meh not like I can smell myself anyway.

Trick is to find something that merges well with your natural scent. Even a top tier cologne might just not suit you. Also WEAR JUST A BIT. Don't bathe in it like an arab, it's supposed to just enhance your natural musk which SHOULD be nice if you eat properly.

Also, getting shit like:
is advised against. A smell that is too popular, worn by too many dudes, makes it hard to stand out. You're just another guy wearing it among a million others. It's worth it to get a more expensive or obscure cologne just to be a bit unique.

this is mine. i quite like it and the scent isnt too strong or too mild

Women are fucking easy to please. IF you really want to bang a slut, just stick on that one Paco Robanne one. 1 million I think it's called?

The ladies love it.
When you leave the gym locker room make sure to empty at least half the can and cover every inch of your body.

Reminds me of my dad too because that's literally what actual dads use

I personally use Stetson and people seem to like it

Actually my fat hideous mother was the one who wore old spice. Still like the smell, despite that fat bitch. Luckily she wore it only when i was very young. But your theory is wrong

Lol this is the other one my fat cow bitch mother loved to wear! If I smell that shit now it makes me cringe. She wore this one the most

either bring a woman to try out scents with you, or don't wear scent at all. the only way to buy perfume is to bring a woman and have her smell samples on you until something "clicks"

I usually go with the better budget colognes, even if I have the money for something better.

Cerruti 1881 is fucking amazing

What the fuck is wrong with this dude? Nobody cares about your nasty fucking whale of a mom, guy.

Jesus, what a freaked up retard.

that being said I smell good in yves st-laurent "l'homme" and kenneth cole "black"

one spray on the wrists (dab them together), one on the nape, at least 2 hours before you leave. you shouldn't smell anything

Yves saint laurent l'homme, my gf burries her face in my neck everytime I use it.

based test poster

My wife loves chauvage and d squared wood.

I find thise overwhelming and prefer something that goes away soon after spraying so I use brut daily for some morning freshness that I don't have to scrub off in the shower.

Chrome legend by azzaro. I literally get complimented daily by how good i smell.

Seconded, it's fucking ridiculous how many people compliment me too

He did? Hell I am going to get a bottle right now.

found the shit skin