Is it true that black people are typically stronger and more athletic than other races because they're more closely...

Is it true that black people are typically stronger and more athletic than other races because they're more closely related to the gorilla? They:
>originate from the same region
>share many common characteristics
>integrated with gorillas historically
>typically better at sports that require fast movement and jumping, much like in a jungle-like environment

You do realize that this is racist, right?

Europeans evolved from blacks right? So have blacks even evolved from when we split off into Europe and Asia?

This is meant to be a civil discussion. Ethic studies and genetics are not racist

What the fuck...?

OP blacks aren't more closely related to gorillas genetically. There's this thing called convergent evolution, it happens when 2 organisms developed similar structures independently. Classic example is birds and bats both developing wings on their own.

Blacks have probably begun to evolve convergently with gorillas, in that they're stronger and faster than the other human races. Why? Who the fick knows

I always thought that most people originated from the Middle East then people split from there.

Like you can see Northern Africans who have long historical ties to the area (not immigrants from southern African countries) and they share some features to Arabs and whites - tall noses, expanded frontal lobe, etc.

Then you have Africans from the Congo who look more like pic related, big wide noses, smaller frontal lobes, darker skin, living near the equator.

Actually white people are descended from a Japanese macaque

Look up Cory McCarthy's video on black muscle building genetics. Interesting stuff, pretty much answers the question even though there's not really much data.

Each race has a lot of weird, documented advantages related directly to their environment, but for the most part its related to skin color (in relation to sunlight,) as well as facial features.

They aren't more closely related to the gorilla though. We share a common ancestor with gorillas, but did not evolve from them.

Y'all go to /his or /sci if you want to know about genetic migrations cause you clearly don't know shit.

But they aren't. Put a typical black guy next to a polynesian they'd get rekt. Put a black guy next to a russian, they'd probably get rekt.

>Integrated with gorillas.
Other races integrated with wolves, how does that make them run faster or start barking at nothing?

>jungle-like environment
How is a basketball court the same as a jungle.

>originate from the same region
So people who originate in america are the same as buffalo?

Fuck you, pathetic faggot

No they're more athletic because they were bred and picked for athletic ability and endurance during slavery.

I thought this would be obvious. After all, what kind of farmer keeps defective equipment?

Doesn’t mean it isn’t true numale Cuck

Can we please act like they do on reddit? /r/fitness has way better advice and stays on topic. Too bad you don't get banned for saying words like you just did here..

UGGGH UGGH I HATE NIGGERS

I HATE NIGGERS UGGGGH

MMM KILL ALL NIGGERS I MUST MMM

HULK I AM SMASH NIGGERS I MUST

OOOUGUGHHGUUHGGUHDIGSHDFIBDSFIUDASBNFKADJFADF

Civilization originated in the middle east. Humans first migrated from Africa though.

uhh I know that dick is shooped but I'd still like a source please thanks

>What is selective breeding

Retard only african americans are more physically apt. It's only because of hundreds of years of being hand selected. People actually born in africa are weak niggers

Blacks are the most obese race in the US and shorter than whites on average..they also make up the most gay men. Everything else you believe about them is set up that way on purpose

Selective breeding can be undone in two generations when not controlled m8 that is a meme.

10/10 shitpost honestly

>being racist

Is it racist to point out facts?

Okay... Peace out dude...

Yea when integrating back with people who aren't selectively bred dumb nigger

>being
>racist

yes

RACIST???!!!!