Male

>male
>high metabolism,
>aka skin n bones
>still under 50kg,
>currently 5'6"
>never gain fat/muscles throughout my life
my friends suggested that i take protein pills,
what are the good ones whilst cheap and affordable?

Test works

>high metabolism
no

google "mass gainer"

that's what you need if you're having trouble eating enough food.

>5'6"
>male
A-user I...

>>currently 5'6"
Stay hopeful, little guy

i bet u were shorter in the past
or u got a giant fat mum

>>high metabolism
can't believe people are still using this shit as an excuse to being skinny
how the fuck could you have a "high metabolism" when you weigh under 50 kg? you're TDEE is probably like half a calorie

>protein pills
read the sticky.

>5'6"
post boipoosi

but what are the good ones?
which brand?

sorry for being youthful
old bearded hags

Best pill is one fish oil pill, 3 times a day but only works if you have it with something already in your gut

One fish oil pill in the morning with 3 eggs scrambled and a side of 3/4 cup cooked oatmeal with a banana. Glass of milk to make sure that pill is washed down completely.

Have another one of those bad boys somewhere in the middle of the day but works best with a cooked chicken breast and mashed sweet potato. Make sure that bish goes down smooth with a protein shake or some more of dat milk.

Take the last dose of the anabolic omega extract pills sometime in the evening, maybe a couple hours before bed for best timing. But you gotta have either a steak with pasta and broccoli, or whatever meal with water from Mcdonalds. Best with milk.

Hope this helps, after taking those pills, I've gone from 53kg to 66kg within a year. Pure muscle. Dick got bigger as well.

Protein pills exist??? I thought David Bowie just made it up in that song.

I was 5’8 when I was 11. I hit 6’ at 14, and topped out at 6’5 when I was 17. You aren’t youthful, you’re a manlet. Not just a manlet, you are a short manlet. You make manlets feel tall.

This is the advice to take op.
You just have no fucking clue how to eat properly, EAT MORE FOOD THAN BEFORE

I will keep this in mind and try this, user
TYVM
i havent grown a beard/mustache yet
even armpit hair is close to nonexistent too.
strangers mistake me from far younger than i actually am
>sorry for unlocking the fountain of youth...

>manlet AND beardlet
Enjoy your ban agelet

If you're underage you better act quickly to get taller before your plates fuse. Eat big, sleep big, get some hgh.

>high metabolism meme
Eat more, read the sticky.

>hasn’t hit puberty
>fountain of youth

Wow, so jealous...

>high metabolism
Bullshit.
You. Don't. Eat. Enough.

Do this or drink two glasses of milk with every meal for a cheaper option. You don't eat enough, and you're not on a strength training program. If you start a strength training program, and consume a lot of calories, you WILL grow. You're not special. You're not different. You're not unique.

I specifically want muscle, I don't want to get fat.

This. People always tell me I'm crazy when I tell them I was 6' at 14, morons can't understand growth.

You will if you lift weights. SS or 5x5. Read the FUCKING sticky. You're honestly sounding like an obtuse asshole. All the information is out there. It's actually pretty simple. Follow a program, and eat.

fyi, it's physically impossible for the human body to build muscle without also building fat, without the aid of steroids. However, if you're lifting, as your increasing your calories, the vast majority of the weight you put on will be muscle. Then, you can quickly cut off the fat afterwards. If you're really as skinny as you say, then you'll probably only go up to 12-15% bodyfat as a result of doing strength training. That's still very little fat, and it will be a tiny % of you overall mass, which will be muscle. No one will look at you and think "fat". And if you feel like it, you can easily cut your fat down to 9-10% in a few weeks with diet.

Stop delaying. Get in the gym, and grow. Literally every other option = you remaining a skinny little shit forever. There's no 3rd option.

give GOMAD a try would ya? *snorts/sniffs*

It should be marketed as 8 glasses of milk a day. People have a mental image of a gallon being a lot even though it's not, especially since it fully satisfies your daily water intake too.

thats a good way of thinking about it actually. might give it a shot if its like that.

Some people recommended taking amino acid.
do those even help?

Oh for fucks sake.
Just lift heavy, eat heavy, and sleep heavy.

OP should unironically do GOMAD. Nobody ever talks about the height gains from GOMAD. If you add GOMAD with puberty OP could easily be 6'5"