Why don't people talk about the fact that Azerbaijan(Albania/Arran) is stealing Iranian history and identity?...

Why don't people talk about the fact that Azerbaijan(Albania/Arran) is stealing Iranian history and identity?, it's literally FYROM all over again.

Attached: download.jpg (484x600, 86K)

>it's literally FYROM all over again.

Macedonia literally did nothing wrong, Macedonia is a victim of impotent Greek bullying.

Isn't Khamenei an Azerbaijan? TURK'D

>Macedonia literally did nothing wrong, Macedonia is a victim of impotent Greek bullying.
It's important that Greece stops the Macedonians from stealing the honor of a guy that died 2500 years ago. They can always fix their fucked to death pile of shit economy later.

>Macedonia is a victim of impotent Greek bullying.
How? Greece stopped FYROM from entering the EU just because of Macedonia

Alexandrov the Greatski was Macedonia, trust me my government-revised history textbook says so

>How? Greece stopped FYROM from entering the EU just because of Macedonia

Yes, but before that, we changed our flag, our constitution and our name to enter the U.N. despite our pm at the time saying out loud that Macedonia and the Macedonians were slavic peoples with no relation to the ancient Kingdom, despite the constitution clearly stating that Macedonia had no territorial desires towards any country, they still continue to blackmail Macedonia into changing its name, which is literally irrelevant to anything, its this Greek interference that prompted the whole "ancient Macedonian" wewuzism in Macedonia. The region has always been called Macedonia, the country which falls 100% withing that geographical region can and should be allowed to call itself Macedonia, our right of self-determination is trampled because Greece fears we are "stealing" their history as if history was a thing you could steal.

this guy gets it

Attached: macedoniaandireland.jpg (850x400, 65K)

>Alexandrov the Greatski was Macedonia, trust me my government-revised history textbook says so

Historical revisionism is a crime for which we are responsible, but that doesn't give Greece the right to change a countries name. I couldn't give less of a shit about some faggot who lived 2000 years ago

More R1a than Iran

Because why would anyone ever talk about Azerbaijan?

Attached: 1521752609376.jpg (230x240, 28K)

>greek in ancient times
fuck macedonians they are barbarians :DD

>greeks after macedonians btfo both them and persians
based northern greek bros!!

Whats an Azerbajan?

well they are turk

>t. cucks

I don't think a lot of people even know Azerbaijan exist and even less about its history.

Attached: IMG_1883.jpg (640x360, 46K)

Nor should they given it's size the place has likely been the bitch of major powers throughout history.

This isnt even true even in hellenic and Roman times. No source ever calls the Macedonians Greeks except for their ruiling dynasty and even that was disputed.

It’s been tossed around a fair bit, was part of the Mongol empire, Ottomans, part of Iran for ages and then part of the Russian Empire, Brief independence and then part of the USSR and then independence.

i think about Azerbaijan all the time
like every single day

Albanians of Caucasia :
>Had their own language
>Had their own culture
>Had their own state
>Were native caucasians
>not Iranic
>Managed to defend themself against Indo iranian invaders (Go back to Ukraine you immigrants!)

I am from Azerbaijan and not even I do this...
so, why?