Would you stop coming to Veeky Forums if you made it? Would you stay behind and become a prophet of iron...

Would you stop coming to Veeky Forums if you made it? Would you stay behind and become a prophet of iron? Or would you rub into everyones faces and be a cunt?

eww fucking arm hair

>Or would you rub into everyones faces and be a cunt?
I already do this lmao

I'd lick it if it meant i could smell her pusy

I'd rub my face into her cunt, if you know what I mean.

i'd go to jail for rape...
i just know it

I'd play minecraft with her

Yeah sorry this doesnt sit well with me

fuck man now I can't stop looking at that wall connection.

Already made it. I lurk for the memes but do that less and less. The best threads on this board are only tangentially fitness related. The thing about fitness forums is that once you are no longer a beginner the things you're looking for become more and more specific

Yea its pretty bad. Bitch needs to wax
Also unironically this

I have made it, I just keep comin here to give bad advice you you stupid fucks.

I only come here when I have extreme downtime anyway like school breaks. Maybe if making it meant I would have more nearby friends during the school breaks, sure. But I just shitpost when vidya gets boring at my mom's place

I've made it by most definitions.
Life is a little bit like those old video games- once you master one level you unlock another where you're a bitch again. But the rewards increase too.
For example- in college I was the biggest dude in my gym, smartest guy in my class, got layed a ton.
Now I lift at a more dedicated lifting gym in my city with a bunch of old as fuck powerlifters and I'm not shit compared to them. They're godly, I'm lucky to be around them, but holy fuck it's hard to keep up and I know they think I'm a bitch for my 4.5/3/5/2/1.5 w/ accessories work out I do every time I go in.
I was smart enough to get into a really good med school (like I was even surprised, I'm a white dude we don't get into these schools just by being smart and good interviews I thought we had to know somebody) but now I work longass hours and have tons of difficulty to make average on tests.
Getting layed a lot but then the sex started feeling sad, so I started dating for real and found a long term gf which is a whole other level of complexity and connectedness.

Rewards of all of these are of course bigger than the rewards if I'd decided to plateau at my college physique/love life/education. You understand?
I come back to Veeky Forums because I like it, but I'm generally only here on mimi when I shit.

Based pusy poster

>yfw this isn't pasta

I come here for entertainment.
I could look like frank zane, and I'd still be ignoring CBTs, browsing FPH threads, and laughing at people seriously asking if putting broccoli florets up their anus makes the myostatin inhibiting properties more bioavailable.

>smartest guy in the class
>still can’t spell laid correctly

Did you go to a kindergarten instead of college or something?

I'd stay no question about it.

Ive just finished medical school.

There's a whole lot of shit on here you dont ever get to see, in hospitals or in class.

where else would you get people who are willing to subject themselves to extreme experiments testing the limits of human physiology?

between this place and /b/ you've probably got enough knowledge to start your own naturalpath and amateur surgery.

Same. This is easily the most amusing board ion the site as there is a genuine, innocent kind of autism behind many of the posts.

>2017
>Not putting a garlic clove up your ass in the morning and pouring in an ounce of kale juice before bed

I!d stay for FPH threads to keep me on my toes everytime I'd like to skip the training

>4.5/3/5/2/1.5

yeah then I dropped the ball and now I'm back

This seriously made me kek, as I was the guy who told someone to stick garlic up their ass for "hardcore mode" worm treatment.

>I'm a white dude we don't get into these schools just by being smart and good interviews I thought we had to know somebody
Nice larp, shitskin.

>tfw girls brag about how agile they are
>tfw they show off by putting their feet behind their head
Do they know about the dirty thoughts they put into our heads?

yes

>matingpress.jpg

post your body already

WHO IS THIS THOT

show yourself, I saw you in the tiger thread

Damn, should have said something like
>"Yeah bitch, spread those legs"

Actually
>don't do that in front of me
Would've put her on the spot and given you an advantage

i would quietly lurk like I do now and sometimes post something funny

That's really good.
I'll save it in case one of those bitches do it again.

you mean
>ew cutting scars

I actually find it attractive

Post something funny like a goofy doge

If making it involves getting laid then I won't be making it anytime soon.

you really think someone would do this? just go on the internet and pretend to be somebody else?

>4.5pl8 OHP
>3pl8 bench
hahaahah what the fuck
nice blog tho bro

>Veeky Forums trying to pick up women

I feel personally insulted by the lack of craftsmanship.

it is now

what does that say about his test?

What do you think

that he claims natty

I would make a greentext about me making it and thank Veeky Forums for its input in that, since i really enjoy reading about fellow Veeky Forumsizens making it, and really feel for others that struggle

>those soles

They know exactly what they're doing. Women love to tease. If they can get a good looking guy to check them out, that's enough validation for a few days in their book. You probably ignored every advance before that too, which is why they took it to that extreme. They typically elevate until they get the attention they want.

>tfw no gf who can fit in a cardboard box

fucking pic disappeared

same here, Rajesh.

Spell check bruh

Meant to be a decimal between the three and the five

Imagine fucking that. How deep the dick would fucking go. I bet it would hurt her like a motherfucker, which makes it even bettah.

That's Lotus. He's been here for years.

WHO is this yoga slut

gimme a naem

NAME

sauce right now

no

there's a cute sunny workout video on popular sites with a very groovy music, much better than this

Then show pics of physique or girls you've laid. Otherwise anyone can LARP

Just quickly reading up on what's the average nmol/l on an average male, apparently 9-38, kinda wide spectrum, his is 17.6

Show bobs
No cloth
Bitch lasagna

I saw others like this with different girls. Funny shit mate. Got more? Or do you know how this meme is called?

Yeah, women know exactly what they are doing.
Even when a cleavage is turning into a downblouse or when they show more skin, they know it and love to show it. Just think that that's all women have to do: be pretty enough to get fucked and have kids. Men has to provide and conquer.

sauce is theodosiafloarearominii

Yeah I’d give out advice and inspiration for other anons
> it would be nice to be a king of Veeky Forums

wouldn't stop. I don't usually come here for advice or help. I come here for the straightforward, mildly autistic way people here see life. it's a mix of disappointed with hope, but still dedicated enough to act... people still believe and are willing to act to fix it. they do it with a sense of humor, too.

while places like /r9k/ or /cgl/ or /b/ are filled with truly angry, disgusting and lazy people, here people actually want to improve and have some belief, even if they are driven by anger or bitterness originally.

I wonder if you can ever truly make it, though. every time I reach something I was aiming for (losing weight, driver's license, building muscle, getting mired multiple times a day), some new obstacle crops up. it's like an endless videogame with hidden boss after hidden boss.

who is in the bottom left/right?

you're a fag for even noticing that

You could probably just search 2/10 would not bang on the internet and find a thousand photos just like it.

Zhenya ____.

lol, thanks bunch m8

3d printed replica, it is a thing, look it up

it's the actual girl, not a doll.

is this from her later sets?

I'm a (natty) semipro model after fixing my weight issue so I made it but I still post here, mainly in facial aesthetics threads.

She’s not even attractive guys
Her eyes are too far apart, and she just looks like a cunt

Seriously, who the fuck even notices she has arms? If you are that queer why even open this thread?

I'm not doxing myself, but I have the money, a traditional woman, a great physique, and good lifts.

whats the latest set?

imagine being this gay

Does it work though?

>proud of being such a subhuman animal you can't even look at anything except vaginas and butts

Literal chimpanzee tier, class up you thirsty fucking virgin.

I waste so much time here instead of working out and pursuing my personal interests. If I know how to stop myself from coming to Veeky Forums I'd do it ASAP.

It is a vortex
Instead of getting 2 hours extra sleep every day, I sit and read Veeky Forums

custom.

You don't ever really make it. It's the journey that matters. You don't set your goal for squatting 5 plate and then just say you're done. You try to add just five more pounds. Or you try to do that, plus run and swim faster.

If anything, making it is just when you take joy in the process of getting better rather than the fantasy of being better. You enjoy chasing girls or loving your gf more than imagining the gf you'll have one day. You enjoy making money more than imagining how you would spend money you don't have. You enjoy deadlift day more than you enjoy the though of a 600 pound dead.

If we're being honest, you have to win a lot before competing becomes fun for its own sake. So keep winning.

The farther along in your fitness journey you are, the less you come back here to take it seriously, and the more you just keep coming back to flagrantly shitpost.

>If they can get a good looking guy to check them out
But user, I'm only average.

>You probably ignored every advance before that
I never noticed any advances, so that might be true. One of them even kept commenting on how skinny I am.

Elaboration: Why would she be interested in a guy she thinks is too skinny?

>implying browsing Veeky Forums helps you make gains

3/4 of advices are meant to fuck you up long-term, it's infested with shills. It's better to get your knowledge from elsewhere first so you can detect the bullshit better and ignore it.

I just come because it's comfy to hang out with people that share the same goals as me so it's irrelevant to my progress.

be a cunt

sick cunt

Faggot or 14 year old. Man up and fuck that hairy bish

Not helping in my no fap streak.