Can Veeky Forums correctly answer what weight lift is this?

Can Veeky Forums correctly answer what weight lift is this?

2hunna

LIGHTWEIGHT, BABYYYYYY

~100kg

can you not be so retarded

~80KG
180lbs
Any other answer is kidding yourself

225lbs

Looks like lmao2pl8 from here.

/thread

this isn't bait

Nothing but a peanut.

Let's count together user.
Each bar is tweeeEEEenty kilograms!
I see ONE. TWOOOO. THREEEE. FOOOOOUR.
Good job!

Now twenty, plus twenty, plus twenty, plus twenty iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!?!?!

EIGHTY KILOGRAMS

Slow down now! Here comes the tricky part!

The METAL FUCKING BAR HOLDING THE EEEEIIIIIIGGGGHHHTTTYYYY KILOGRAMS IS ANOTHER 20KG

100 KG YOU FUCKING DYEL

Furthermore, without the inner "plate" being flipped, you can't tell the weight of the two innermost plates. Those could be some fake-ass 35lbs.

225lbs
+clips
so 227

someone needs to photoshop this with Jhin from League of Legends

This whole not including the bar is an American thing altogether, like how they don't include the tax in the price of things in the shop.

I don't understand the concept myself, that object has a weight of 100kg/225lbs, If I were to place it on to a scale, that is what would show up. That is the weight I am lifting.

If I removed the weights and put the empty bar on a scale it would weight 20kg/45lbs, if I lifted that bar, I would be lifting 20kg, putting weights onto the bar doesn't stop the bar from having mass.

45lbs
It literally says it on the fucking weight lmao

225lbs is 102.5kg not 100

This.

I suppose the only reason they dont want to include the bar is to delude themselves into thinking they're better/stronger.

>"hurdur I lift 275 lbs because I dont count the bar"
>"you say you're lifting 315 because you include the bar? What a DYEL. "

>he counts the clips

AYYY

It's just a Veeky Forums meme gone out of control, everyone counts the bar.

Jesus fuck, have you guys ever been in the gym? Only autistic spergs count the bar, plates are the only thing that change on your lifting weight, bar is always there just so you have a way to put on and lift the plates. Do you count your hands weight while benching, or your upper body when deadlifting? No ofc.. therefore you dont count the bar.

AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A PEANUT

That should be a clean 96.375Kg

45 lbs*4 + 45 lbs = 225 lbs = 102.06 kg

This guy knows his shit.

Put me in the screencap

nice job on remembering to count the clips but you forgot to adjust your values for the specific geolocation and elevationlevel this lift was performed at.

It's about 2pl8 heavy

Why would you include he weight of the bar? It's just there to hold the weight.

Unless you walk around with a bar fused with your limbs you are supposed to count the bar.
>tfw being this dyel

I suppose you count the weight of the clips as well then? And the weight of the clothes your wearing? Do you weigh the volume of your hair too? Lose a PR every time you get a haircut?

Oh shit are those osmium plates? 20kg of osmium is like 200kg.

haha, all these DYEFLS Christards not being perceptive to the wording of this question.

As an atheist and science aficionado, any freshman physics student would know that to calculate weight, one must know both its mass and its gravity.

If we presume this photo is taken on our terrestrial home planet, we Modern English-speaking homo sapien sapiens call "Earth", we can use the average gravitational pull of Earth's mass to be 9.81,

Using the scientific method and tools of deductive reasoning, I observe there to be 4 weight plates of 45lb mass (le sigh, us ameritards really need to use SI metric, it's 2017) and an olympic weightlifting bar which has a mass of 20KG (44.09 lb).

Using the equation

weight = m*g

weight = (4*45 + 44.09)*9.81
weight = 2,198.3229 lbs
weight = 997.14 KG

really surprised to see such scientific illiteracy ITT, perhaps you should be working out the cerebrum, the most important muscle in the human body.

2/10 b8 c'mon user you can do better

It's not bait, it's a joke. Not everything's bait ffs.

only when squating though, i can squat exactly 212.73kg that includes weights, bar, clips, dust on bar, bodyweight, clothes, cellphone on poket, hydration level, sweat and air humidity too

As well as the relative location of the moon, the sun and the stars.

you almost made it its actually Newtons so N not KG
good bait made me reply

lmao 2pl8

You forgot to add the clips to your calculation but I will forgive you, typical rookie mistake.

>clips weigh a pound
just lol

haha you still credit Newton for Principia? stupid perfidious albion! the literature has been updated to include the work of a 13th century catholic priest in Serbia, Nikolai Teslakovic.

>not counting the dust

180 lb

Did we factor in the orbit of Pluto as well? That might affect the pull of the weights here on Earth