How to live as a manlet?

I'm 5'4" tall, shorter than most girls nowadays, I feel so bad everytime I work out in gym where everyone are much taller than me. I feel like I am a sub human walking among giants. And I'm 22 yo and never dated a girl.

Jesus man you want to live the rest of your life constantly feeling sorry for yourself? You can't change your height but you can change your outlook.

Sucks you feel that way. Pisspoorfaggotratfuck

>5'4"
>tall

Should I say 5'4" short instead?

I'm 5'3 and don't care; quit being a whiny bitch and keep lifting

>how to live as a manlet?
You don't.

>One chance at life
5'4"

Best you can do is live a life trying to make the world a happier place for everyone else and hope that reincarnation is real.

>how to live as a manlet?

No idea but enjoy being a midget.

>how to live as manlet
The supreme gentleman had some ideas on the matter

holy shit he was 135? lmao

If you were at least 5'6" you'd be in the bell curve of average height. Sucks for you. There are a whole lot of issues you could have besides being short though. You could be stupid and ugly raised by a single parent.

Nice, those mean comments are exactly the reason I love Veeky Forums. In real life when I joke about my height with others, they have always told me it's fine and Ok and no big deal and no one would care such and such. I smile but I know they were lying, they were just saying that to show their kindness, to act their social role as a person. But here, people speak what they really believe. Reveal the truth, hurting but honest.

jesus that was a pathetic read. just kill yourself if you care so much

Hey dude we are the same height. There is hope.. here are my life stats and the advice follows.

>5'4
>25 years
>fucked 3 girls
>dated 2
>current gf since 4 years ago
>only 5 inch shlong

I am by no means a successful manlet, but I guess I am proof that it doesn't have to be SO bad and lonely... I mean, yeah it does get to me. And I too feel that way sometimes... It sucks. It sucks real hard knowing that people look down on you, literally and figuratively, for something you cannot change. Something that either comes from genetics or poor childhood nutrition.

For me it was because my family barely fed me growing up. For 2 years in a row the only food I ate was the free school meals for poor kids. One slice of pizza and a packet of crisps or chocolate bar.

But yeah, here is my advice in green text

>get wide shoulders and low BF (make as much money as possible
>focus on making a connection with a girl (any girl) at least once before trying to pull or date
>realize that most people won't notice you
>realize that most people don't realize most other people either
>wear nike shox if they ever come back into fashion

this isn't 200 years ago, 90% chance your job and material success will be completely determined by your intellogence and effort rather than physical ability.
sure you may be looked down on by some, or seen in a funny light (their shadow) but your happiness is yours to grab off the top shelf

This. Stop caring about your height so much. You could have Down syndrome or been born a cripple. Just shut the fuck up pls your life is not that fucking hard

I'm also 5'4". Manlet hate is a meme son.

>be 5'4
>pick up gymnastics
>go to the olympics
>smash olympuss

too bad you are 22, do something where you have comparative advantage, break dancing or some shit. Trying to compete by becoming big is retarded. Or go the old fashioned way, work out in the library and get rich

Honestly, don't let it get to you. Not gonna lie, obviously it's better to be tall, but these are the cards that were dealt to you. You can still live a normal life though, I have a lot of short friends who have made it work for them, some are even dating women who are much taller than them

I'm 5'6". You're only as tall as you think, it is the mindset. If you go around thinking "I'm 5'4"" all day you will feel like shit, start to think about how lucky you are that you could have been born 5'3" or a progerian. It's all about mindset, man. You need to look at things in perspective.

Stop lying, Alex. All of us know you're 5'5.

OP, I'm dead fucking serious. Start training intensively in a martial art that works. With your height, either Brazillian Jiu Jitsu or Judo. Get a fucking black belt and (ideally) some cauliflower ears. The latter will guarenfuckingtee nobody fucks with you about your height, because they'll realise you could legitimately kill them if you wanted to.

A mate of mine is a brown belt, 5'3, has a stunning fucking Swedish girlfriend who stands around 5'10 and he's never been given shit about it. Because he looks like a fucking monster with ears made of chewed bubblegum.

Trust me on this, user. Best decision of your life and it will save your dignity forever