Is waist training a bad idea?

Is waist training a bad idea?

EVERY female idea is a bad idea

I know a girl who used to look just like her, but she let herself go.
She's now in her early 20's and suffer from diabetes type 2.

post pic

I wish I had any. It looks like her double chin is trying to eat up her face.

Literally this.. They have a retarded answer for everything. Even though men figured out the answer was lifting weights and running occasionally.

Train midsection and lose fat?
>wear something incredibly tight around waist

Losing fat on arms?
>shake weight

Abs?
>rocking back and forth on strange curved device and/or a big inflatable ball

Train legs?
>pic related

Get rid of love handles?
>just do arm stretches

Curls?
>Use negligible weight and rotate the weight at both ends so you are doing ordinary curl on the way up, and hammer curl on the way down. But make sure to pause before twisting for some reason

Wanting more variation on leg day?
>squats, followed by front squats, followed by leg press, followed by bodyweight squads, followed by squats with smith machine, followed by walking sideways like a crab in squat position, followed by squats with dumbbells while doing lateral raises

>pic related

Woops

>3x5 gynecologists visits

Dude, holy fuck. You have described every woman at my gym.

What's worse is there is even one female personal trainer who gives people advise on how to deadlift and squat in the smith machine kek.

Why do women have such a hard time understanding fitness anyway?

Probably because they don't want to get "too big" or some retarded shit as if doing one barbell squat will turn them into Phil Heath or something.

In short, they are fucking retarded.

>be into hotties with crazy hip to waist ratios (who isnt)
>google waist training before after
>99% of results is obese sloths who need to lose fat badly
no idea dude let us know when you find a good ressource! :^)

MFW no submissive waist trained hottie to hold
in one hand

Waist training does actually work. You can even alter your ribcage with waist training. It follows the same principles as dick training and neck rings. Ironically it works best on skinny people.

Yeah but what guy would want to make their waist smaller. Hips are what matter.

Why does big Lenny have this stomach and still have ab definition? Makes no sense unless his fat is under his muscle

Enlarged organs due to excess growth hormone

its just food

will they enhance any... other organs?

I hate to break it to you but dick training doesn't work.

If you are built like a fridge even after losing weight, and really want an hourglass figure, then it might be worth it.
But remember, you are squashing your internal organs and rib cage out of their usual place.

Go for it op, waist training doesn't move your organs around as much as pregnancy, so you're good there. Don't go to small too quickly (4 inches max at a time is a good measure) and try to lose weight first. It does jack shit for fat but if you're already slim it can bring you down from a 27 inch waist to a 23 pretty easily.

Always freaks me the fuck out thinking what would happen if you took those rings off. Just a tiny, atrophied neck that snaps because of its length and weight it can't support.

IT'S VACUUM TIME GODDAMNIT

>Is constricting my organs to an unnatural degree a good idea?

lol i dunno

are you fucking gay???
because if you were straight it be a turn on that a women is willing to fuck her organs permanently to attract you as a mate

This is what happens when you roid with no idea what you're doing

You're only wrong about waist training because that works by compressing your ribs and organs. Thin women could take advantage to get a smaller waist than they were born with.

>IT'S CASKET TIME GODDAMNIT

FTFY, roid chimp worshiping idiot.

Press A to give this guy aids and H to leave humanity behind

AH

AH

>why aren't you turned by a woman who needs to train her waist to give the illusion of good genetics?

I think I may have standards or something. Besides, assuming she's interested in the health aspect of fitness it's simply unhealthy.