Which class should I choose? I'm not rich so I can only choose one. Muay Thai, pole dancing or circus acrobatics...

Which class should I choose? I'm not rich so I can only choose one. Muay Thai, pole dancing or circus acrobatics? I want to do this in addition to lifting

Take pole dancing and practice muay thai on the other strippers

circus acrobatics, nothing cooler than being able to backflip whenever you want. Also fighting sports will make your pretty face ugly and you'll never use those skills in real life.If you're a woman Pole Dancing is sin or sin provoking; if you're a man it's ultra gay, and thus also sin.

Pole dancing is pretty good, it’s a lot of arm and leg strength.
Plus your in a room full of girls in short shorts.
You need to show a lot of skin so that you get good grip on the pole.

please be in london

Don't listen to Muay Thai is great and you'll feel more confident being able to defend yourself somewhat. Also your face isn't going to end up super ugly, unless you are planning on going pro. I've only ever been hit on my face during sparring or when someone would do an actual fight, never during regular drills. You'll become bad ass.

BJJ is the only right answer

Circus acrobats, trust me, you won't regret it.

>pole dancing or circus acrobatics
When the fuck would you ever use either of these? What a stupid question holy heck.

>hey user, have you got any special talents?
>yeah, i can balance on one hand and backflip on one leg
>omg please obliterate my cervix and invade my cooterhole
many such cases!

IM a woman

In addition to being able to literally drown in pussy:
>can backflip over flying cars when the nuclear apocalypse happens
>can enter and escape animal cages at the zoo
>can climb on top of traffic lights and turn the signals upside down causing colorblind people to crash
>easily pass fences while running from the police after the traffic light incident
>climb over people; always be in the front row at concerts.

Really circus acrobatics is the best kind of fitness

>not choosing Cleric as your starting class
Never gonna make it heathen.

>hey user do you have any special talents
>*kao loi her right is the skull*
>yeah bitch, I do
>*rape her dead body*

Take a bible study class instead. Let your body and spirit be one entity, and be able to call upon God to deliver you from snap city if you fuck up

Do you wanna be a clown, a stripper, or a fighter?

I want to be a hot girl and have fun and become more athletic

>Do you wanna be a clown, a stripper, or a fighter?

This is a surprisingly difficult decision

muay Thai is the most practical, pole dancing the most exotic, and circus acrobatics the most complentary bodyweight training to weight training.

Since you're a gril though, you should probably just get a gun since men still have an advantage strength and size wise in a self defense situation. Circus acrobatics has good carryover to other physical activities in terms of athleticism and body control. If you just want to be a seductive mudclefu then go pole dancing.

I'd go for circus acrobatics.

pole dance

Circus acro

HONK