Let's say you do bad shit for like 90% of your life...

Let's say you do bad shit for like 90% of your life, and then during the last 10% of your life you repent and live according to Christian teachings. Will you go to heaven?

Attached: dolan.png (500x550, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aU-dKoFZT0A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you do bad shit for like 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of your life you go to hell

Then no one makes it to heaven.

This.

The Bible literally says only 144,000 male virgins will go to Heaven. Christcucks are fucking retarded.

Attached: mandala.jpg (640x640, 166K)

Attached: no god here.png (615x526, 358K)

There probably haven't even been 144,000 male virgins since the Bible was written, there's still probably some room

I forgot to add something though.

144,000 male, virgin Jews.
It is literally the Cuck religion.

Revelation 7:3–8 (ESV)
"saying: 'Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed the servants of God on their foreheads.' And I heard the number of the sealed, a hundred and forty-four thousand, sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:
12,000 from the tribe of Judah were sealed,
12,000 from the tribe of Reuben,
12,000 from the tribe of Gad,
12,000 from the tribe of Asher,
12,000 from the tribe of Naphtali,
12,000 from the tribe of Manasseh,
12,000 from the tribe of Simeon,
12,000 from the tribe of Levi,
12,000 from the tribe of Issachar,
12,000 from the tribe of Zebulun,
12,000 from the tribe of Joseph,
12,000 from the tribe of Benjamin were sealed."

Revelation 14:3–5 (ESV)
"And they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. For it is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as firstfruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless."

Attached: 1521466104542.jpg (373x456, 37K)

144,000 of the humans left alive during judgement day will be taken to heaven. Those who are already dead have had their accounts already closed, so to speak, and are not counted among the saved.

Tout le monde faggot

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aU-dKoFZT0A

According to Christianity, the moment you do one wrong thing you are an evil bastard. Lie, lust, gluttony, steal, and you'll burn in Hell along with the rapists and murderers

No you're not. You can always repent your sins and ask for forgiveness, that's why people found hope in Christianity in the first place. I'm just interested where does the point of no return begin.

It doesn't make sense comparing someone who led a Christian life to the fullest and someone who sinned a lot but repented eventually at deathbed.

Read my post assuming that one hasn't repented. If you are godless, one sin is enough to land you in Hell.

Depends which kind of Christian you ask, but if the repenting and living as a Christian is genuine, then according to Christ, yes, you will be resurrected on Judgment Day.

>where does the point of no return begin.
when you deny Christ.

Okay but if you're not godless?
Now i remembered that Jesus promised heaven to a criminal who was crucified next to him because he repented.
Okay. And if you're not?

That depends on if you're a believer in faith or works-based salvation.
Not a Christian BTW, just interesting in it.

So if you're a baptized Christian you can basically sin and repent over and over again in your life and that will grant you heaven if you don't sin again before you die?

there's 144000 male virgins on /b/ alone

Depends on your interpretation. I think it's all stupid.

Not really, because part of being forgiven for sins is genuine repentance and to not do those sins anymore. Depending on the type of Christianity, you must specifically be forgiven by a priest, who will not likely grant that sacrament if it's now the 50th time you diddled your daughter or pissed in the holy water.

God is not stupid.

I guess that makes sense, thanks.

"jesus saves" deal is basically the most casual of casual religious tactics. they cast the widest possible net to reach the most potential followers. all of that is bunk that makes no sense.

truth is very few will be in heaven, it will probably be a bunch of innocent babies killed by poor teenage mothers, and some absolute madmen who lived holy lives and managed to avoid sin. everyone else is going to hell or purgatory.

Is hell even bad?

Isn’t it just separation from God?
If you never gave a fuck about God, why would you care? You now have infinite amount of time do to whatever you wish. Assuming hell isn’t void or finite, you can create your very own univese and become its God.

Basically yeah, as long as you have genuine repentance in your heart you will ascend upon death from this plane.

People in here are right to bash the new testament, and the insane shit it says. For one, it's a Roman sanctioned copy of earlier Christian texts, and two, Christ's message had nothing to do with anything other than saving one's soul. Everything else is fluff.

So how do you save your soul? Simple, doesn't matter when or where, even on your death bed, if you have genuine remorse for the sins you've committed, and genuine desire to join him in his kingdom, and you genuinely repent for the bad stuff you've done, you receive absolution. But it's not for some priest or reverend to tell you that you've been adsolved, you have to simply believe it in your heart.

Christianity today is a perverted, overly complicated forgery of Christ's true ministry. Why do you think he always preached in fields, and on mountain tops? Because the notion of a central church was repulsive to him. Knolwdge, especially the Divine knowledge he brought is meant for everyone, not to be locked up in boxes and hidden.

It's important to note that you don't need to be a "Christian" to believe in Christ's message, it applies to everyone.

This pretty much. As long as there is room in your heart for Christ and his message, you can be saved.

>male
>virgin

I'm coming to see you, Christ!

No, because true repentance isn't inside you if you keep deliberately fucking up. That being said, unintentional mistakes happen every day. As long as you do the best you can, and carry the message of Christ with you in your heart, you'll be good. Everyone is a sinner by nature, that's why Christ was sent to us in the first place, to show the world that there's a different option for anyone who has ears to listen.

Now the important question.

Will you go to hell for fapping?

Good point on your first question, which begs another question; if heaven is closeness to God, are we in hell currently? I sure think so, a spiritual hell of you will. But at the end of the day God is as merciful as he is wroth, and he created a pretty decent hell for us to cool our heels in.

The world of primal urges, where jerking off in front of the computer for the fourth time today instead of doing anything else positive with your life IS hell family.
Christ's main message was one of self improvement, and gradual turning away from primal urges, which can be detrimental to ones sanity and health in many, many ways.
The cronic fapper is no better than the chronic smoker, who is no better than the alcoholic. It's all killing you slowly. The idea is to improve your physical life, and by extension the spiritual one.

Hell is permanent and total separation from God

Current life isn’t permanet and I think christians belive God actually gives a damn about your pryers, so our world isn’t hell.

Fair point. I think though that at the very least, physical life with all of it's limitations is a form of purgatory, or at least pennance of some sort. The idea is to do the best you can so you ascend back to the father rather than ending up back here. Where the NT says heaven is super small and you basically have to be a kisless virgin to get there, that's total garbage. If anything it's the other way around, hell is the small place reserved for the absolute worst who given chance after chance, have completely lost their humanity and their Divine spark in the process. God gives you limitless chances to develop into a "godly" being, and even if one is sent to hell, as long as there is even the tiniest iota of repentance in his heart, eventually he will be brought home.
Judaism is all about fear of God
Islam is all about supplication to him
And Christ's teachings are all about empowering him.

>point of no return
Matthew 12,31
Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Attached: c1890409ae838aa9eea359171dbc3b48.jpg (550x550, 74K)

Matthew 5,30
if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.