Veeky Forums, how has your intake of pussy changed since you started lifting?

Veeky Forums, how has your intake of pussy changed since you started lifting?

I'm absolutely drowning in pussy (male).

It has multiplied 5 times actually

went from 0 to 0

Still 0 then.

This.

Still trying to get one

Decreased significantly since I got fit and lower quality

Thank you body dysmorphia and crippling social anxiety

Didn't really change anything.

I also look fit in tight tshirts or naked but dyel in clothes.

Still get the same attention in both situations.

Women do NOT care about your body.

lifting can't cure my autism, even if they qts mire me now

It got way better but was never really bad. I was pretty fat but always had a good face which got way better also.

Havent changed at all.

went from decent to none
>cocoonmode

does asspussy count?

You don't intake pussy, pussy intakes you. Don't you know how this works, user?

0 change

Went from being a kissless virgin at 26 to not being that at 27. Only been with two girls, but numerous times with both.

Zero, just like before, sex before marriage is a sin Anons

I don't lift

>tfw considering ditching girlfriend just so I can go cocoon mode

Being cocoon feels so good breh. I don't worry about being social at all, just dedicate my time to learning/lifting/vidya/qt 3.14 anime girls. I'm just worried that I'll be sucked into it forever

I found a traditional alt right gf and am now securing a future for my children.

>I found a unicorn

Sure you did

Not great. I look fucking massive in winter jacket so people feel intimidated.

Went from a virgin to still a virgin, but I kissed the same girl at two different occations (Once in June, once in October (Last year) ), which has never happened before, so there ya' go.

same

You caught me. I'm actually dating a trap since they are the only ones that value femininity.

progress my dude, progress

My taste, thirst and overall view on the subject has changed a great deal over the last few years. I wouldn't touch the average whore nextdoor with a pair of pliers today.

Women no longer mace me when I come within a 15ft radius, so I think that counts as progress.

Stayed the same, but then again i was paying for a prostitute once a week before I was Veeky Forums she started charging me less as I got fitter until now she's more of a fuck buddy. Been getting attention from other women, yet to make a move though; kind of falling in love with the prostitute. Wouldn't be able to deal with her fucking other guys though.

I can lift heavier weights then I could before, my lifting these feels has remained the same.

Ok I've got a question. How do I gain the confidence to chat up high tier women? I can talk to all men with aptitude, and I can talk to women I don't find attractive very easily but every time I see a female I'm attracted to, even if she's checking me out, I freak out kinda. Like this girl was eyeing me and instead of eyeing her back I looked at her for a sec and then looked straight ahead. I should've gave her some extended eye contact but I didn't.
This is killing me because before I came out of this 5 year relationship I was super good at this shit.

Still a 20yr old virgin 10 months into lifting

fucking go see a psychologist and those things will be as good as gone in 4-6 months