Name a more aneurysm inducing, spine crumbling, vomit projecting, injury waiting to happen exercise. I'll wait

Name a more aneurysm inducing, spine crumbling, vomit projecting, injury waiting to happen exercise. I'll wait.

I'lll call your life an exercise in futility and pick that.

I'd wait in line for this

Every life is a futility

yours is so futile it's worth mentioning

I don't understand the hate for deadlifts. Literally any and all lifts are dangerous if you are an ego lifting retard.

continental cleans

any and all lifts are dangerous if you do them improperly, but the degree of risk you assume and how debilitating the injuries you might get are, are very very different between lifts

in terms of how debilitating an injury can be lower back injuries are probably the worst and will fuck your life up, and a tiny bit of lumbar flexion means a massive increase in shear force on your lumbar discs (and over a training career of 5+ years, the chances that you will have some form breakdown at least once in the thousands of reps you do are damn near 100% especially if you compete)

deadlifts are a great lift and my favorite lift but please don't kid yourself and pretend that the risks involved in a deadlift are not greater than those involved in a weighed chinup or something

diddly thread?

DIDDLY THREAD

this is why ppl is a shit routine. you need to run compression / decompression supersets

Whats he doing wrong there?

You're a pussy

>aneurysm inducing, spine crumbling, vomit projecting, injury waiting to happen
sounds like your future faggot

>2018-1
>not doing ceiling pulls
???

The Olympic Clean and Press

Letting your mom ride cowgirl

OHP has been a failure of mine due to a similar problem: I keep bowing backwards and fucking with my lower back.

Behind the neck overhead press.

I have back pain but when I dl it makes my back feel better. If I don't dl or squat my back feels like shit. Explaim this.

lower weight then, work back up.

>can't even lift things off the floor without crying
End your misery.

That's what I'm doing currently.

Actually what I'm doing today is still resting so my spine recovers from the thrashing it got and then work on fixing my OHP from scratch.

>aneurysm inducing
some of us see that as a postive

weak back

lifting heavy is what gets rid of pain but first year fuckbois don't understand this

OP taking huge dick up his asshole every night.

Try seated press then, at Least until you are strengthened enough to take it standing up.

>bench.png

Thanks for the advice user. Yeah, sadly I've found my abs are easily twice as strong as my lower back so I definitely need to put some extra work into correcting my imbalances to fix the problem.

Yours is so futile it's NOT worth mentioning.