What mode is this “jealousy-inducing” girl on the left?

What mode is this “jealousy-inducing” girl on the left?

Eternal mommy mode

titcow

>dat face in the middle one

why are they wearing bikinis? they dont have wet hair so its not like they have to wear swimming equipment since theyre not using the pool

thicc

In guessing the girl on the left demanded it so she could express her dominance

wrong

this. look at those wide hips and thick thighs. prime mom-bod

good genetic material mode

This is one of those rare bodies that will probably keep swelling in those areas as long as she’s properly cultivated

Fat in 5 years mode

damn

Both blondes are hot.

what is her name

>inflatable pool right behind them
>why they bikini, user?

Nah the other one has no ass or hips, practically fridge mode

Is that right? Or is it just because she’s standing next to a damn fertility goddess?

Any girl can look inadequate up against someone bigger

>EXTRA THICC

Yep. Skinny girls for relationships, thicc girls for side chicks.

Yes
Look at he waist, there’s nothing

Why are there girls who dont look like her.

Enjoy your sexual frustration and one kid by caesarian.

Mummy gib milkies

There has to be somebody for small dicked guys to fuck.

>implying I will settle for a girl who doesn't let me fuck thicc chicks on the side

left and right are twins or sisters right? left looks much thiccer from this angle tho.

> implying any ratty masculine sticc wife will let you do that

EXTRA THICC on the verge of a fatsplosion

>implying my sticc chick won't become thicc through multiple pregnancies

Is this degree of sag supposed to be attractive?

giv milkies mommyy

Quality over quantity there, Tessa has plenty of both

Sauce on lefty please

>implying she won't be my willing slave and bring me thicc women to fuck

true, she'll probably hit her peak after her first or second pregnancy.
>slight sag
>slight tummy
>saddlebag hips
>cow tits with huge areolas
mmmmmmhhh

they both look shitty compared to actually thick women, ie women with smaller (but still big) breasts, wide hips and thick thighs/ass

you need the bone structure and fat deposits to be thicc. women have wide hips because they have wide hip bones, which facilitate birth (wider birth canal).

women who have wide hips are considered attractive because it's easier for them to give birth. they're often more fertile and hornier too. thicc women just make better wives and mothers

Meh
If she diets well and does excicise she’ll forever be hot

>women who have wide hips are considered attractive because it's easier for them to give birt
honestly if they died during childbirth i would be better off.

God those tits look sad.

True, but I bet all she’s thinking about is that she’s the smaller one

1-3-2

Boobs are competitive

Milkiez mode

When will they learn?

Is this what an Alpha-Female looks like? I wonder what goes through the mind of a womanlet when she sees a 5'10 fit-thicc women. I mean, how can they even compete?

>mfw Superior women dominating inferior women is my fetish

Left chick is the fatty the other two keep around to make them look skinny/better
>cellulite ridden, mishappen thighs/ass
>tiny pot belly poking over bikini bottoms
I'm disturbed you guys think this is somehow superior. Sounds like a lot of you have mommy issues with the whole "titcow" obsession.
>and they say Freud was a loon

t. chestlet

That there is a breeder... hips, breast, non-obese white woman.

BABBY NEED MILKIES

are you ultra-gay? even gay men can see when a woman looks good

I'm actually a former fat chick who used to have nasty thighs just like in the pic; hence wht it stands out so much to me. When my body looked like that i was disgusted. I know because I used to be a fatty like her, some women keep you around to make themselves look better. It's really not fit to be fat like that, you can't even walk anywhere without your thighs trying to make a fire and giving you a rash. It's fucking disgusting that you find being fat and unfit attractive. But then again chances are you're a bunch of ugly , lonely guys with mommy issues; so I shouldn't really be too surprised

What's that saying? It doesn't count to have big tits if you're just fat?

Yeah, looks great. Now take off those clothes and show us the stretch marks.

You people are too young to judge this properly. You think Cronenberg knows body horror? You haven't seen body horror until you've seen your best friend's previously-petite wife accidentally reveal her awful red-pink stretch marks on her sagging stomach lines, going from up on the breasts into the nether region. I felt so fucking bad for her because I used to see her in bikinis and she was a fucking bombshell.

Yeah pregnancy gives them bigger tits. Just never ask what most of their bodies look like underneath. Previously pregnant women are literally damaged goods.

how the fuck is she fat? pic related, fat pigs

You must live in the South or something if you think that's attractive.

>fatty is jealous of sexy non-fatty having big bobs

Mystery solved and btw fat chicks have big boobs like skinny dudes have six packs. It's just lies.

nobody hates women as much as other women

>tattoos on the right
>piercings on the middle

Yeah I'll take the left, thanks. She looks more fun anyway.

>Left chick is the fatty
Kek, you watch to much modern TV, roastie. She isn't fat, she is fertile.

You can see her thighs are so big that they're going to have constant contact, are you blind? You must be if you think ops pic is comparable to Auschwitz

hahahaha not knowing what irony is oh my god, fucking stupid XX chromosomes

This, I couple spend hours just rubbing my face against her tits and thighs and groping before going down on her, body like that would drive me absolutely crazy.

t. sticc

this lol

Thick thighs and wide hips make me carnally attracted and trust me im a guy you would want to pay you some little attention. I'll completely blank you and give her all the focus.

>what is reading comprehension
If you actually could read, you'd realize that post said former fatty. I've had a 25 inch waist for about 8 years now. Idk why you're trying to use fat as an insult, by your fat mommy fetish standards that would actually be a compliment

Don't get mad, I'll throw you a bone. I will think about bigtits while I'm doing it though.

just shut the fuck up you dumb woman you obviously have no clue what MEN want

Idk, the misogyny on Veeky Forums seems waaaaaaaay worse. Plus the whole majority of violence being committed by males doesn't help

>by males

if you are so old why are you still on Veeky Forums

>titletts.png

He was implying you were an unfortunate fat fuck who was still flat chested even with your distended belly, so you are jealous of girls who have large breasts when normal sized.

We all know that now you are a crash dieter with huge stretch marks and saggy, small tits.

honestly you guys resent yourself with a passion you cannot find anywhere else. Ofc misogynists are gonna hate you too, but there's a special kind of hate from one woman to another

>fatties normalized on a fitness board
Holy shot you guys are ridiculous. You were obviously born too late to experience a world of normal, fit people. Let me tell you a take, as little as 20 years ago, 40% of the population wasn't obese and fatties like this were rightfully seen as relatively fat. You're too young to remember this, but that doesn't mean you can't envision a world where a 30% body fat overweight female is seen as the fatty she is

fat cunt

>lets turn this sex issue into a race issue

*tips fedora*

found the low test soyboy

>fit shaming on /fit
Dear Lord the fat acceptance movement has finally taken hold, even here

It substitutes working to improve myself by making me feel like I'm already appreciated when someone replies to my posts.

No, I guarantee you're not.

Don't make me post statistics, user. I'll do it, I swear to god I'll derail this whole thread.

i honestly hope you are a dude trolling

Males commit a majority of the violence that occurs on this planet, is this seriously news to you?

statistics don't prove anything, retard. they just prove you have a dumb racist agenda

who is this fertility goddess?

what was this picture of? can someone repost?

>legitimate data collected and analyzed by experts doesn't prove anything

wew lad

Why? Would that make you feel better about your own pathetic , miserable existence? Knowing there's a girl out there that stays fit by her own standards and laughs at your fat mommy fetish make you sad? Angry? Bitter? Why is that? Why does my existence bother you So? I'm only here to spread health and fitness. You're here to jerk it to your fat mommy issues

*Black males commit a majority of violence that occurs on this planet

ftfy and here's the data that backs me up, post yours whenever you want

>another poorly drawn strawman image

the "alt-right", everyone

Again, by the standards of this thread- thats apparently a compliment

>If someone hands you concrete data backing their argument you should immediately mistrust them

I don't even know you but I bed you're a nu-male / feminazi.

>he doesn't love smuggies

The "alt-left", everyone.

They just can’t compete

I could honestly say the exact same thing for you

>lets look into what KIND of men rape the most
there are more variables than just race user