Is there any point in lifting to be big as a manlet?

Is there any point in lifting to be big as a manlet?

Here is a tiny 5'10" midget next to a 6'4" giant.

Wouldn't any sort of muscle be perceived as overcompensation?

I fucking hate that fag who plays the flash.
Dresses like a total attention whore and wears lipstick.

He is just comfortable with his sexuality.

R u closeted?

There is NO point to lifting if you are a manlet.

I am only a bit taller than flash, should I even bother?

He looks so short next to Khal Dragon.

You could just go for advanced otter mode. Get those 6pack abs going and some nice muscle definition with it.
Nobody is gonna see you in reallife and think you're an overcompensating little wimp, but you dont have to be ashamed of your flabby body either.

*Karl Drago

*Kyle Drako

5'6 here. Should I keep lifting or should i just fucking hang myself? xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*Kell Drake

Haha and the funny part is that literally not a single manlet on this board is anywhere near as good looking as Ezra Miller, if even he looks weak next to a heightmog, these fags have no hope.

*Kylo Dreg

*Kale Drok

Lol, it's just sucking dick. I'm just comfortable with my sexuality, I'm confident that I'm straight, so touching dick doesn't gross me out.

Wht are you, closeted? Lol

super convincing

One of em is lying about their height, cus that's not a 5" difference

Like Jason Memoa isn’t dressed like any less of a faggot. I get dressing in a more casual way to reflect personal style (Robert Downey Jr does this with how he wears casual sneakers with fancy suits) but Momoa looks like he literally rubbed shit all over his boots and vest.

I love him so much and I hate that he’s gay ;_;

Erza's actually 5'11

Camera angle, also look at the footwear.

>be /flab/ 6.4'
>let yourself go alittle
>go gym 6x, barely eat
>see noticeable gains already
>six pack already noticeable
>see gym Veeky Forums pro manlets who have been lifting for years
>already surpassing them while standing a foot taller

feels great having good genetics.

Ezra is 5'11 and Jason Momoa is 6'4

Jason momoa just dresses like a teenager from the west coast.

Ezra miller dresses like what a 14 year old emo girl would write her imaginary boyfriend as wearing in her fanficiton. Look at how long his godawful coat is

If you're not gonna make it, I'll make it for you. Stay sedentary fag

Can someone give me a youtube video or an article about this?

>caring about what others think

Not gonna make it.

No one in hollywood is the height, size, length, cupsize, sexuality, or even sex they claim to be.

It's all about who can fuck who, who's a jew, who's a rich wasp who can buy their way in and, who's popular with the losers in the audience today.
That's all.

Welcome to reality..
And mamoa is a lazy girl.

And yet if you asked any person IRL if they look better than you stylewise they would say yes.

Really makes you think.

I'm just over 6'4" and only notice my height when standing still (on even ground) really. On uneven ground + different postures (e.g. while walking) there can be some big environmental differences where I look barely taller than ~6' tall friends

About a hand width difference, which is 4 inches.

It's just a heavy concussion. It's called Fechterreflex (Fencer reflex) in Germany, dunno the English word.

heard the audio version on LL and he is death snoring. he dead bro.

damn, and I thought he became die

he literally is wearing casual clothes with a boot that looks old as fuck and costs thousands of dolars

And yet you wish you had a sense of style like that.

You can try to hang yourself, but how would you reach somewhere high enough to hang the rope from?

Faggots acting like faggots is disgusting

Fencing response

guy is good looking. doesn t look bad at all next to anyone